PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to the forum

Tiger
04-02-2002, 10:03 PM
This is the new forum for the site "BDSM Library". Everyone can read all messages here. After registering as a user, you can write messages in this forum. If you have any suggestion on the board setting, you are welcome to post it here or email me (webmaster@bdsmlibrary.com). Thank you.

Jinn
the webmaster and admin

Cat
09-19-2002, 09:47 PM
Thanks Jinn for the welcome message-Iam a new member and am still fumbling my way around - as a suggestion - i would love it if there was a chat room here - any idea if the powers that be are thinking of one? again - nice to meet you,thanks - Cat.

Tiger
09-20-2002, 01:50 PM
Actually, you are the second person who brought up the chat feature. I didn't add it for a couple reasons. I don't like those Java based chat rooms. They could crash your browser, there are compatibility issues with different types of browsers, etc.. So I need to find a good one that is not rely on client side software.

But the most important reason is I don't think there will be many people chatting there. You can see that there are not many people speak out in the forums. And I can't promise to stay in the chat room all (or most) the time. If people come and see nobody there, they won't stay anyway, and probably they won't come back. That will only make things worse. So I would rather not have it.

I hope you can understand this and I promise I will always keep this idea in my mind and I will add this feature when the time is right.

Thank you for your suggestion.

Jinn

Ariane
06-16-2005, 07:46 AM
Hi,

This is as close as I could find to a new introduction area. Just followed a link from IC over to here and looking around. Forum discussions seem to lean heavily towards writing about bdsm at first glance. I'll have a more thorough look around.

Ariane

Bald_J_and_F
06-16-2005, 07:54 AM
Hi,

This is as close as I could find to a new introduction area. Just followed a link from IC over to here and looking around. Forum discussions seem to lean heavily towards writing about bdsm at first glance. I'll have a more thorough look around.

Ariane

Well, what did you expect? This is named "The BDSM Library Forum".

Escritor
06-16-2005, 03:04 PM
This is the introduction thread (http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3311)