PDA

View Full Version : where can i get the wonderful Farrel Art?

agp_millie
08-03-2002, 09:23 AM
i have a few of His wonderful pictures that for some unknown reason, make me incredibly wet (blush)

i really would love to know where i can see his collection, without the awful pay sites.

i did try the obvious searches, but no real joy.

Thanks,
agp_millie (Yahoo im)
or E. agp_millie@yahoo.co.uk
or HERE! (smile) thx. xxx

boccaccio2000g
08-03-2002, 12:11 PM
There are quite a few of his drawings here; some of his work I like, some I don't like at all

Il Mondo Di Anastassia - Joseph Farrell (http://www.anastassja.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=My_eGallery&file=index&do=showgall&gid=10)

Boccaccio

agp_millie
08-15-2002, 08:48 PM
Thank you Borcasso,
Yes, i agree, i don't like pins. But do like being stretched (blush)
especially my udders.
Now i settle for Fantasy Cyber.

Yours, appreciatedly,
agp_millie

PS: Have been given the entire works of Joseph Farrel, Georges Pitchard and Guynard.

70MB. reduced to a one page 4kb. link. If anyone would like, please E.mail me for it, as it won't upload here.

agp_millie@yahoo.co.uk

All 'gifts' gratefully received (smile)

Jennifer-Nylon
11-14-2002, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by agp_millie
Thank you Borcasso,
Yes, i agree, i don't like pins. But do like being stretched (blush)
especially my udders.
Now i settle for Fantasy Cyber.

Yours, appreciatedly,
agp_millie

;)

I love that site for the pictures but I can't understand Italian so I miss out on the stories:(

ErikavonKZ
11-15-2002, 03:15 AM
What my brother and I find sexy in Farrel's drawings are the facial expressions of the women and the girls infliciting the pain or watching suffering.

There is one with a man crushing the lit end of his cigar against the maid's naked beast at a dinner party. The women - young and not so young - looking on round the dinner table are divine.

And yes, many thanks to Anastassja!

Erika & Heinz

boccaccio2000g
11-15-2002, 07:42 AM
Originally posted by Jennifer-Nylon

I love that site for the pictures but I can't understand Italian so I miss out on the stories:(
============
Povera! Perche si trista? (Poor child! Why so sad?)

Jennifer, if that is your photograph in the icon space, I will be more than happy to teach you Italian. ;-)

Giovanni Boccaccio

(Of course, I will have to learn it myself first; one can only do so much with an opera libretto. I hope you're not in too great a hurry!)

BDSM_Tourguide
11-15-2002, 08:53 AM
Sure, leave it to you to say something abotu the icon photo. Gee, we have no idea where YOUR mind is. ;)

Jennifer-Nylon
11-15-2002, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by ErikavonKZ
What my brother and I find sexy in Farrel's drawings are the facial expressions of the women and the girls infliciting the pain or watching suffering.

There is one with a man crushing the lit end of his cigar against the maid's naked beast at a dinner party. The women - young and not so young - looking on round the dinner table are divine.

And yes, many thanks to Anastassja!

Erika & Heinz

It is a wonderful site (It's where i got the photo;) No, it's not me)

Erika, you are absoluetely right about the expressions and the audience is always so cruel and cold. *shiver*

I have to go off and have another look now. ;)

boccaccio2000g
11-15-2002, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by BDSM_Tourguide
Sure, leave it to you to say something abotu the icon photo. Gee, we have no idea where YOUR mind is. ;)

Vergogna!

So this is the thanks I get for offering to share my native tongue with this charming signorina.

;-)

Boccaccio

ErikavonKZ
11-15-2002, 06:47 PM
Jennifer, you make US shiver. And it's nearly 2 am here and we will lay awake shivering and shivering and shivering and it's lovely to shiver and lovely to know - or imagine - that somewhere out there someone is as perverse as Farrel and we.

Frissons galore, thanks to you.

E&H

agp_millie
11-16-2002, 10:53 AM
Made me very wet to see this ...

agp_millie
11-16-2002, 10:57 AM
The thought of having my breasts stretched, (already hang below my navel, when drained (blush) but, to have my udders 'developed' like that, must surely help increase my productivity?

(smile) Still can't find a 'Doctor' wanting to use me in His Fantasy Cyber Sexperimental Farm Lab. (sigh!)

Jennifer-Nylon
11-16-2002, 12:38 PM
Made me very wet to see this ...

So helpless, it affected me as well *blush*

Mobius
02-28-2003, 03:33 PM
I like Zigler,bishup and Dolcet my self

Mobius
02-28-2003, 03:35 PM
I like bishop

Mobius
02-28-2003, 03:37 PM
Dolcet art

MrStefens
08-22-2003, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by Jennifer-Nylon

If you scroll down the page after it fully loads, there is a little Google box on the left side of the page. It has one of those drop down menus that will translate the whole site to English.

connoisseur
08-22-2003, 11:11 PM
Here is a link to a free site with a complete (?) collection of Farrel drawings and associated stories in easy to download .zip format:

http://www.sm-art.fsnet.co.uk/smart.htm

Mobius
08-23-2003, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by connoisseur
Here is a link to a free site with a complete (?) collection of Farrel drawings and associated stories in easy to download .zip format:

I want to thank you for your wonderful Contribution.
Thanks to a broad band connection I sucked them dry.

Thank you for the link
Mobius :D

Ps for the squimish among us, No complaints if some one post a farrel art not to your liking in this thread all is forgivin.
As long as it is posted in the Favorite Anima and henti thread.

agp_millie
08-24-2003, 06:10 AM
Yes there are some wonderful Artists out there.

Another Great is Benson & Gord. Would love a link to His site.

Is it Benson-Gord? Or two guys?

His methods of developing us hu-cows is stunning. But i guess would have to be a 24/7 relationship and don't think my Hubby would agree (grin)

agp_millie
08-24-2003, 06:15 AM
Would appreciate seeing any Gallery of Benson-Gord. If anyone knows a free link. Can't pay as being a hu-cow, don't get paid myself. (moooe... ermm.. i mean .. Sigh!)

xxx

nikki
08-24-2003, 09:27 AM
the artist is Simon Benson, he provides artwork for the House of Gord, you can either go direct to the House of Gord site, which i think you'll like ;)

Or do a search on Simon Benson art. www.sandpiper.com have a link to his artwork also.

regards

agp_millie
08-25-2003, 12:16 PM
Having tried to follow that link, didn't have much success, but thanks anyway.
Just that i'm a bit stupid these days as been on the IQReduction Pills to increase my productivity in the Dairy.

However, was sent this site for you to view. It's very nasty, but the art is everso good (blush)

http://www1.ttcn.ne.jp/~mania2/ga.htm

Best wishes. xxx

Mobius
08-25-2003, 12:30 PM
even though I do not understand Japenise.
We have a thread on anima and henti in the general forums
please post to your harts content

nikki
08-25-2003, 12:43 PM
www.dushi.com/bdsm_art/work/benson/

sorry Millie, try the above address

xxx

BDSM_Tourguide
08-25-2003, 06:14 PM
I think this is a great place to post popular art about bondage. Farrell, et. al. are not considered anime by any stretch of the imagination, but then again, not much I have seen in the anime thread has been either.

I'm not dissing it, just commenting.

agp_millie
08-28-2003, 12:20 AM
Dear nikki,
Thankyou very much for the URL. (sigh!) Just wish i could afford to pay to see lots more of His great work.

Altho' have recently put the link here. There was a bit of confusion. So here is how to find more than 70MB of FREE art of three clever guys.

Once you open the Farrel page, click 'Back' to get the Art of 'Guynard' and 'Georges Pichard'

my Hubby was most interested to have been choose 'Obus' or 'Banane' in the Clinique of Dr.Farrel (bottom of 1st. page.) But, although i was happy to go there, i wasn't happy that He would be given a temporary replacement to me, until i returned.

(smile) xxx

But i'm sure you are all familiar with this picture ...

agp_millie
08-28-2003, 12:22 AM
my Hubby thought it was a good way to stretch my milk lobes (sigh) Hope He's right.

MrStefens
08-28-2003, 05:10 PM
my Hubby thought it was a good way to stretch my milk lobes (sigh) Hope He's right.

That is HOT. Thank you! Or should I be thanking your husband?!

agp_millie
09-01-2003, 11:58 PM
But ... "That is HOT. Thank you! Or should I be thanking your husband?!"

... Don't thank my Hubby. lol, He just wants a cow He can attempt to control.

xxx

Talking of which, where's our wonderful redEva these days?

redEva
02-14-2004, 08:36 PM
just updating link:
Farrell art (http://www.anastassja.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=My_eGallery&file=index&do=showgall&gid=10)

Mobius
02-14-2004, 09:58 PM
I had bought 2 very pricy books when I was on vacation in FL.
They were published by House of Gord.
Illustrated by MR benson.

I have found a link to a set that has some of his work. Unfortunatly it is a pay site.

But here is a sample they put on there wellcome screen

paysite

agp_millie
02-20-2004, 08:22 PM
Dear Mobius and especially redEva,
Thankyou for the links. Wonderful.

Sorry haven't been to visit you for so long, Life has been mad since November, but getting back to normalacy at last.

i have encl. a story that is more suited to red's Mad Cow research, but both of you should enjoy this.

BTW red, you may have seen already as Dr.Dom put it into the SFL files.

Mobius
02-21-2004, 08:08 AM
Dear Mobius and especially redEva,
Thankyou for the links. Wonderful.

Sorry haven't been to visit you for so long, Life has been mad since November, but getting back to normalacy at last.

i have encl. a story that is more suited to red's Mad Cow research, but both of you should enjoy this.

BTW red, you may have seen already as Dr.Dom put it into the SFL files.

Thank you for the wonderful stories I liked it but found it abit limited. The Hucows if they are going to be nothing more than cattle, should be rendered voiceless surgically permanent. maybe other bodie mods like shorten the tendons so they can not grases with out wearing spiky pumps. maybe elector shock therapy so they are nothing but sex zombie's. just some suggestions.

zagadee
03-11-2004, 10:05 PM
one of my biggest fantasies is to use a sybian or something similar and have a girl on it for several hours at a time until she's hooked on it, and then to deny her that. a similar thing could be used with the cows - good behaviour and milk = good sex.

I did see some photos a few months back where a suction machine had been used to actually make a woman's breasts into udders - they were long and thin like a cows. Fraid i lost the pics though when our computer went tits up last month.

and hello by the way, im new

SoDom
07-05-2004, 07:24 AM
Now this really tightens My gord! :rolleyes:

agp_millie
07-07-2004, 03:12 PM
Re: Now this really tightens My gord!

errmm.. You may well say that. me, i'd say "Oh Gord!"
but confess, i did get a tingle from memories.

x x x

Mobius
07-07-2004, 03:39 PM
Well there is some thing conseptionly wrong with this pic.
there appeers to be two submisives. Were is the mistriss / master. Or are they a pair of switches. But then they do not seam to be dressed as such.

lofwyrkp
07-08-2004, 12:43 AM
Does anyone know where I can find more of Rebecca's art?