PDA

View Full Version : Fb

Phoenix Stone
01-17-2004, 02:30 AM
Hi, did you make it here?

Phoenix Stone
01-17-2004, 02:55 AM
Just in case you didn't get the last email

Don't know if you noticed that I didn't take it in. Back on knees now, eyes closed please hold my hair and I press you up into my lips like a flower wrapping my tongue around the head in deep caressing licks
letting the head press my lips open
mouth stretched so wide I'm going to have to work
bobbing so until I can get the whole head in just past the crown

Phoenix Stone
01-17-2004, 10:59 AM
"They all start cautious don’t they…with their little adventures....
Why don’t you just tell me now love. You know you want to."

Think anyone will recognize this? Df isn't likely to be paying that much attention. Does it matter if anyone else knows? Will have to ask CC later.

Yes, I got cautious, and erased the rest but I wanted you to know, to feel a little the way you did then... to remember the invitation you sent for my answer.

Well, you Know part of the answer. A lick or two isn't the same as what you Could have, is it? Even if I broke my own rules to give it to you, and me. But you don't want that, do you? My full compliance? And you aren't liable to get it.

So... do I cave or make you work? Cave a little, work a little... makes each victory all the sweeter, doesn't it?

You probably know by now that, if it wasn't for certain life circumstances, I'd be one of those fools who'd tempt and tease her own damn self right into it? But then, if I was, I'd have already gone to df by now, joyfully, despite the hurt to come. But oh the sweetness before.

Or would I? Maybe Rb is older and wiser now, and is just nipping your underbelly. For fun. With her small sharp teeth. Can you make me roll over, whimpering? I can feel you nosing around, lifting me, checking, licking, a quick hard bite, enough to make me yelp, even howl, then jump away a little, don't want to get bit yourself, oh no, Big dog like you, that wouldn't do. Gonna make me crawl on my underbelly toward you? Look at you with my big, puppy eyes, wild, feral, sweet with fear and something else? Is that a twinkle of laughter way deep behind those eyes?

(Wouldn't know that I'm really a Cat-person, would you?)

Read the Werewolf story yet? I'm gonna go re-read it, thinking of you, this time.

Phoenix Stone
01-17-2004, 11:39 AM
Full Moon Rising by MorganHawke at literotica

Oh, yeahhhhh

Maybe even better the second time
I may have been thinking of you a little the first time I read it
definitely not thinking of df, not his style
and dh won't even read with me. I desperately need a place to contain this, to send This, and your it, babe
you been nominated -- well, CC was there waving a friendly hand for you for long enough, so thank Him.
Didn't even feel guilty last night, just good (maybe a Little guilty) nothing like when I talk to df, though. So, can I talk About him? Huh, huh, huh? Probably C will like those stories better than you. You just want to Do them:) Different thing entirely. Well, won't waste anymore of your time with chit-chat
Tell me when you want me to come back and beg

Phoenix Stone
01-18-2004, 01:34 AM
hi....

FGB
01-18-2004, 01:35 AM
I see a fuckable woman.

Phoenix Stone
01-18-2004, 01:38 AM
all right you made it in!!

Phoenix Stone
01-18-2004, 01:41 AM
What would you like me to do? shall I tell you my secret? are you there??

FGB
01-18-2004, 01:42 AM
That's right and I intend to get further in....right into your pussy.

Phoenix Stone
01-18-2004, 01:45 AM
uhn uh

what are you gonna do

FGB
01-18-2004, 01:46 AM
Oh yah...forgot. Lets have it.

Phoenix Stone
01-18-2004, 01:51 AM
on the day that site went down I accidentally wrote some guys and it went thru with my real email... don't think they noticed or paid any attention

Different secret... more bratty, the guys who used to email me from the site were all quite different but had a couple of things in common ... nice, articulate, and wanted to know my secrets...

funny considering how upfront I've been that they would go to me for that...
The yahoos wrote to other people -- intimidated, you think? I seem to have thrown df off completely as soon as he saw the board, knew my name and starting looking at the posts.... bet he's freaked. Not the nice, earnest, if naughty girl he used to know.

FGB
01-18-2004, 01:53 AM
I veeeery seriously doubt it...just made you hotter and more fuckable.

Phoenix Stone
01-18-2004, 02:00 AM
well, he didn't answer the note I sent, the innocent one. Except I forgot to mention that it had an explanation of why I post on that site.

Then again, the last time he didn't respond he had rl stuff troubles to take care of. Who knows, may he married his girlfriend. :)

Phoenix Stone
01-24-2004, 02:22 AM
1. So, I'm waiting out in the fields near your house. I can smell you, over the sweet scent of night grasses, and no one else. Good. The den is abandoned, tonight, babies gone to mother and other shelter. Dad is alone, sleeping, the deep, restless sleep of the weary, no midnight call for rb tonight. She's on her own. My nose this low to the ground, I almost feel sad again, letting the thick fragrance of still-warm earth rise up to meet me, and then, no. I can almost hear FB, mocking me. Sweet words, that's all. That tripe and whining. Just words. I'll show you words. I clench my fists, rise and race across the field moonlight streaming across my naked body, striping my flesh with silver and shadow. By the time I'm next to the house I'm panting. Don't want to be seen until I'm ready. Rope? Yes, everything is where I left it. Up to the second story then. An unusual house for Texas, but I don't dwell on it now, too much work to do before dawn. I want you. Pause with my hands on the pipes I plan to climb, sniff, curl my brows, giving in to feeling sorry for myself, then erase. Busy. Later. There are chinks, and ledges and things and I've always been a good climber, first one up the tree and on the roof as a girl, it will serve me well, this skill, useless up til now. Outside your window, I permit myself a moment to rub myself. Cold. Colder than I noticed before. Warm my hands in my armpits, rub across the rounds of my breasts, pebble-hard nipples, not just from the cold. A mistake. Cry out before I can stop myself, a bird cry. Inside a low groan matches mine. Ahh. You stir. Can you feel me outside, sense me in your dreams? I want you. Stop. Press my legs together. Making it tangible, the want, the loss. Biting my lip, I use the pads of my fingers, delicate touch, to wriggle the window without a sound, that tiny bit, enough to wedge a finger in, and then another, slide smooth and slow. Careful now, no need to hurry. I'm here. Got all night.
Think about what's next. Mistake. Ache, feel an aching at my entry, my pussy wants. You. Stop. Close my eyes. Press the heel of my palm to the spot, heal the ache by making it tangible, echoing it. It recedes, wavelike. Heelpalm now along the cold window's edge easing it in. Slowly, a foot up, hoisting in slow motion, now for a moment I force myself to think far away thoughts. Places that don't exist right in front of me. If I think of you, you make waken, you see. And not now, not yet. It would be dangerous. You must have me first. Before you awaken. To protect you from myself.
How to step quietly on the bed? With no waves of force or weight. I choose to hoist up the other leg. Squat on the window sill like some animal. From your side I'd be black against the moon-brightened sky. I know this. I've seen me from your side. In your sleep. And now come back again, to take you before you wake. If you will let me, if you will let me do that for you. You need me, you see. As badly as I want you. And that is bad. I smile. Bad badly indeed.
Hmm, I could leap, insanely consider it for a moment. End it. End it all, have you awaken. See me before I'm done having you. Succubus, who comes in your dreams.
Close my eyes again. Picture. Picture it succeeding. Choose to slide down, holding onto the frame, so my thighs are on the windowsill, feet dangling still a few inches from your bed. Check it and see, in the morning. Any marks of my coming in that doorway, that window that is a doorway to your dreamsoul?
My dream lover. I dreamed of you once, at 16. Only I thought you were shadow, the way you would have seen me, if only you'd wake. It is such a temptation, you, so close. All of you. To see and be seen. I want You. But all I can have is this dream. This dream you and I will have together.
So get to the fucking part I can hear FB scream through his cage bars, rattling them to let me know he's mad, didn't like that monkey crack, did you? Still want your chance at me, still want to whip me? You'll have your chance, in Your dream. So I make a decision at last. No turning back. Hoping you are a heavier sleeper than I suspect I take a deep breath and....

Phoenix Stone
01-24-2004, 02:23 AM
2. I almost Left you there, FB, almost left you there. I don't Like to be yelled at, and yelled at for your scaring me? You'll have to wait your turn. Even bad guys have to wait their turn Some time. Only they call it biding their time.
...and slide down the wall, hands pressed firmly against it to ease hold the weight and one toe of each foot lands. Then balls of feet, heels, and I crouch. Sniff. Try not to sniff you, let myself breathe easy, thinking, placing my thought outside the room so it won't startle you. My hand reaches, hovers over your sleeping form, your arm there, under the blanket, stretching down your side, I want it. Sharp silent intake of breath, I pull back, forcibly, so much effort i can feel my heart throbbing in the hollow of my throat, and twist my upper body without coming out of the crouch. I pull the farthest corner of the blanket down, settle down in a ball, like a big cat, each bone dropping one at a time, flesh pads settling, letting my skin spread, I almost ooze under the blanket, stretch one limb at a time, unbend, stay silent until I'm warm. I can hear you breathing now. Match my breath to yours. Can hardly breath as I taste you, your presence, without a touch.
It takes just as long to shimmy up next to you, longer still to twine my leg around. You accept it with a childlike muttering, that turns into something more like a growl, or hum. My arm around your chest and you shock me by grabbing it swiftly and cleverly depositing it trapped under your own. Pull my hand up to your face, so I' am forced to snuggle in closer, and press it to your lips. It is harder than I thought to disengage enough to slide over to your frontside, but as I move, as long as I do not lose contact with your body at any point, you settle back in gathering each new limb that comes across you into your arms, your scent warm and full here. And here i am at last. I almost can't do it, give a hiccup of a sob, wanting you, wanting your wanting me, which I had in your dreams and now has left me, bare, only to return naked to your arms, this time without consent. You would beg me in your dreams, come to me, come to me, fly. And i would consent in the only way I knew how. Succubi are called, too, you know. We do not come on our own. We call, and if you call back, if you need, need what we have, to suck the sweet meat at our marrow, then we come. We can't help it, we are called same as you. By you. Only for us it is always the same. We can't go to you except in the shadows, you can never see our face. Oh, you think you do. in your dreams we look like many women. Ones you have loved before. Ones you have hated and despised yet wanted. the secret pictures that imprint a man's mind. You are with me, you are with me still and always you calling ones. We cannot get you calling from our minds. We cover our ears but still you calling, have us by the pussy. We can hear the faintest silver thread of your need.
I want you, sweet vine. Twine yourself around me. Make me cry, rock me in your arms, 'til I go to that sweet by and by.... you hear singing and think it is the wind. We hear the wind and think it is singing.
Come to me, come to me, the wind is harsh tonight you will think, closing the shutters firmly before you go to sleep. But shutters will not keep us out.
I make an O of my mouth, for that is how a succubus kisses. I long to be a real girl and spread you with sweet kisses like butter and jam over your kind well-worn face, and if this works.... But I'll not have to wonder long. Please oh please... the goddesses, someday must have made me for something better than that. Oh please, dear goddesses, for there are goddesses of bot the good and the evil. And which am I? Can we ever tell?
My hands placed over your ears, so you will not hear the sweet screams should this not work.. sweet to you, because we are succubi and all our screams are sweet. It would drive you crazy to hear them this close, should this not work. I am here, embodied and she will take me, let me have you you. All I hope is embodied in her now. She, this body I use for the night, plants her hips against yours. Good, you have been dreaming. fucktoy I am calling you in this dream, making you whimper and wait.
FB does not like to wait. No, he stalks. And treats and laughs mocks, tears with claw, but that does not matter now. We will not awaken him. Just yet. He will waken to me in the morning and that does not matter either,what he does then, for then I will be a real girl. If all goes well. A woman. No longer hiding. A shadow. But someone to love and hurt.
No longer existing in the shadows and crying in them, too. You will take me there. Unconsenting. But let your body consent. Oh, please. Let it consent to me tonight. I want. To slide my hand down your warm shaft, make it hot, heat it until it burns. And can only be put out, a fire that can only be quenched in me. Again and again.
I ache. Pant through my nose, eyes closed. Oh, no you are stirring, please don't wake, cant' wait, I put my hands inside you, and pull, my succubus hands, remain still oh this is so abrupt this is so quick this is so I lift myself up, once and drop. Split myself on you. All the way up to the hilt, your cock. Fully in. Concentric rings pulse, my pussies inside velvet water walls pulse surround Oh Please! Succubus lips surround your mouth, not kissing like the normal girls do, like I see myself kissing you tomorrow, if i do not steal your soul tonight.
There is only one way, one way, and that is to give back what i take and it will not be easy I think but then I had not met you. Before tonight.
I want you. And I am having you and in you and out of you pulling and tangling my hands in your hair in your skin don't wake don't wake until I finish....

Phoenix Stone
01-24-2004, 04:31 PM
And wake. Shaking, holding a key. You have let me in. Into this room. I am close, so close to what i want.

The echo of that click as the door shut behind cc, is the loudest thing in the room. Time passes slow-motion and i hear what I think is a ticking clock. It is my heart. The room, presses down on my arms, holding me back, is cold. Dark, shadowy, in my peripheral vision -- my big, dark, lionish eyes dart wildly, trying to look away from the cage glinting in the darkest corner of the room before me -- in my peripheral vision, I sense vaguely books lining shelves, rising high up each wall to my side, heavy dark furniture huddles low, It is still night, but if not, i sense this room would still be dark. Only moonlight drifts through a curtain somewhere, shining on the metal bars, silver to black, like those the moonlight striped across my back, as I ran across the meadowy field toward your house.

I'm putting it off, this moment of opening. Putting it off, not biding my time. As my hands grow colder. This is what I came for. I fidget, remind myself as I did long ago, in all those self-defense classes, tae kwon do, tai chi, Impact, krav maga, and the rest, obscure and ancient arts. Trying, trying to make myself safe, how I used to remind myself --' feel your feet!' I'd admonish myself, 'plant them, stand your ground, girl.'
Closing my eyes, despite the stirrings I can feel in the darkness before me, the restlessness, coiling, somewhere ahead -- a strange intelligence, sensing mind, probing, curious still, starting so sniff. He Knew I was coming, I almost smile to myself, the way he plays with me, pretending, but unlike the mouse with the cat, his knowing i know he pretends, is part of the fun. (But he only thinks me an intelligent robot mouse, programmed for games. I hope he is wrong.)
Remind myself -- feet, plant yourself. Go in.
The oriental rug under me, wool and silk, warms as my feet warm. I can't stay planted her for long, let him get in the first move. G-d, I'm stalling. Licking my lower lip, sucking it under, I've waited for this so long. I want to scream. Then get a warm thought that puts me back in control. My address. What if I give him it, see how fast cc comes hurtling back screaming. 'Are you crazy?' Bet I get spanked but good.
And I'd love that, love Chad, a warm spanking in his arms, virtual and long and warm as they can be. Maybe tempt him into hearing my voice for the first time. I took voice lessons and have been told my voice is musical.
Ah, how long can I play this, pay this out? This line I'm feeding.
What would he like, Chad? Come back to protect me? Did he see the picture, the one that looks Almost, Sort of, like me? To hear me go to df? the student? dh tried to make up for it this morning. sigh.
(OT someone to watch over me is playing on the CD, as I sit here at the computer in both worlds at once, down in the dark, cold library in front of FB's cage. And here, wondering.)
I grasp the rug with my long delicate prehensile toes, smelling the fragrance rise up from inside me, like music, this body i'm using for my succubus plans.

Time to get on with it. One step forward. Just move your foot, and walk. Dont think any farther than that. Head down I walk until my head bumps, jarring, surprising me,against metal. Hadn't realized it was so close, seemed like such a long walk. That bump surely jarred you, too, or did you expect it there, you in your cage.
The wetness between my legs and the fear that stiffens my jaw coldly, so it almost judders like a cat after a bird, I don't know which is the stronger force as I reach up my left hand to the lock. An old lock.
You havent been out this door many times, I think. Perhaps cc has some other way, my head involuntarily turning back toward that closed wooden door so far away, you went thru what must be only moments before.
Do it!! Something is screaming in my head and I scramble to obey.
The lock is stiff, my fingers cold and stumbly, but finally I feel a catch, a smooth turn, an easing.

please oh please oh please please please...?

(...and my heart is aching because the cd has changed to another favorite, Tom Waits, little trip to heaven/ The song dh sang before I ever saw him that first time, that we sing together now sometimes, or slowdance, and so I remind myself that succubi only live in dreams, and I'm not a real girl. Not yet. The only way to go thru a door is to go thru, or not. And I wonder if dh's distraction, his giving me room, has always been there and I just stopped feeling it until now -- the loneliness, or if he's just now giving me room, trying as always to make me happy, no matter what.)

All of me cold now, shuddering, the cage unlocked, I stand my ground, waiting.

sm4hg
01-30-2004, 10:26 AM
Very interesting, but are you sure you're not talking to yourself? ;)