PDA

View Full Version : To Shhhh or not to Shhh THAT is the question!

wingsofanangel
05-19-2007, 10:01 AM
So....

Are you noisey when having sex or quiet?

Soft moans or throaty growls?

What kind of sounds do you make? What do you like to hear? Do you get embarrased by how you sound?

Generally I am quiet and make only soft moans and gasps.... I am a whimperer.... occasionally you'll hear this little growl (which sounds liek simba in lion king, lol) or an " oh yea.. yea.. yeaaaa!" or a shriek of delight/pain etc....

the other night though.. i let out this throat groan/growl of delight.... it was sheer animalistic.. and I totally surprised myself! I was shocked.. b/c sometimes I get shy about being noisey.... i am noisey enough to show i enjoy it but.... i don't want to sound like a moron!

but it just over came me.. my eyes rolled back in my head.. my body went limp and just this growl... -still giggling-

I like for my partner to be a little more aggressive sounding.. breathing heavily in my ear... groaning... gasping.... grunting... LOVE IT...

how about you?

MajesticFae
05-19-2007, 11:03 AM
I generally moan and whimper. Occasionally I'll get loud and yell obscene things like 'Harder' and 'Fuck me' and all of that jazz. I have the gift of being able to be completely silent if need be. Also, I'll occasionally praise God (Oh, God, Oh God...etc) or say 'yes.' But I'm generally rather quiet during sex.

I get embarassed when I have to talk dirty and tell him what I want him to do to me. I like to hear him talk dirty and tell me what he's going to do to me, and I like hearing his moans and growls.

But sometimes, silence on both parts can be really intense, especially when your eyes are locked on each other.

Guest 91108
05-19-2007, 01:47 PM
* Holds a hand up high*
Definite Growler here.
Throw in some deep moans, groans and sucking in some serious air at times. Yep any noise i can think of not to mention telling her what and how or what I'm going to do to her so i can watch her anticipation drip or ooze from her. yeah that intense.
Love it.

Rhabbi
05-19-2007, 02:59 PM
I think I am a quet type, but I cannot be sure. I know I am not loud, but since peole say I purr wehn I stretch I am propably louder than I think.

Clevernick
05-19-2007, 03:09 PM
I'm mostly silent, so is my partner, but I think I would prefer noisy.

The Polish girl in the flat I share a wall with is extremely noisy and has sex several times every evening. She may or may not be a professional.

cadence
05-19-2007, 03:55 PM
I have always been quiet, sometimes I will moan quite a bit during an intense orgasm, but try to keep it quiet.
We live in an apartment builiding and the walls are not sound proof at all.
The woman who used to live upstairs from us was a phone sex girl and had no problems with being loud. She used to talk to someone, but there was never anybody else in the room, we were told that she did not have a boyfriend. She would do this at least three times a day every day. There were times when I wanted to clap and cheer when she was finished.

MajesticFae
05-19-2007, 04:02 PM
The Polish girl in the flat I share a wall with is extremely noisy and has sex several times every evening. She may or may not be a professional.

That made me giggle profusely

Blue_Monday
05-19-2007, 08:40 PM
I'm a total chatterbox during sex--moaning, praising, giggling, giving orders, providing color commentary. Once in a while when we sneak one in while my stepkids are over, we have to be totally silent and it is, as Fae mentioned, super intense. But generally I like all the communication that goes on--eliminates some of the guesswork for both of us, I think.

Widget
05-19-2007, 08:53 PM
I used to be really quiet, but I found out that letting loose, growling, talking dirtly, moaning made it ever so much better. Sometimes I have had to bite a pillow to keep quiet cause other people were home. Over all letting it all go made it a much more intense thing for me. After all as some of you said, you love it when your partner does it, as I do, so why wouldn't your partner love it in you?

~hellish one~
05-19-2007, 09:38 PM
i used to be verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry quiet during sex...i was so shy!

through the years though i've learned to loosen up and really enjoy myself...moaning and whimpering...along with the usual "oh fuck" or "oh god" and the ever popular "fuck me harder!" ~giggles~ now i'm blushing...anyways...yeah now i don't care about the sounds i make during sex. but during the times i HAVE to try and be quiet...~shaking my head~ it's damn near impossible!!

WyldWyl
05-20-2007, 01:54 AM
Generally I tend to be pretty quiet, but when I do make a noise I tend to be a growler. However, when I'm in the mood to talk dirty, I can really let rip. However, I've gotta say that despite my own tendencies, I love a really noisy partner, one who'll moan, scream, yell and talk dirty to me all the way through will really get me going, and probably get me responding in the same vein.

Classical conditioning has a lot to answer for, I think.

tessa
05-20-2007, 01:37 PM
~looks at the title of the thread~

How does one "shhh"????

~giggles~

Noise- purrs, moans, whimpers and lots of words...that's me!

My husband used to be a real quiet thing during sex. His alter ego, Devil, has broadened his vocality quite a bit. ~thinks of yesterday~ Quite a bit.

~claps and giggles~

Mishka
05-20-2007, 09:04 PM
I can be quiet if circumstances require it. I prefer to whimper, moan, and cry out.

nk_lion
05-20-2007, 09:15 PM
Having just simple vanilla sex, I don't like hearing my voice over hers, so I've just gotten used to remaining silent (relatively speaking). But I do love the sound of a woman during sex, its such an increadible turn on for me.

jeanne
05-22-2007, 11:25 AM
Hmmm, this is a good question. During vanilla sex, I talk a little, moan a little, hum a little, in my normal voice but softer. But, when BDSM is part of it, my voice seems to come from a different place in my throat - very low register sounding. I couldn't do it deliberately if I tried, it just happens that way. I think I actually talk less then too.

What I like to hear: dirty words, any phrase with "my" or "mine" in it, any order or demand, any compliments on ability or endurance. Preferably in a low, harsh voice. I like knowing I am pleasing him enough that he tells me about it. :)

tessa
05-22-2007, 06:16 PM
What I like to hear: dirty words, any phrase with "my" or "mine" in it, any order or demand, any compliments on ability or endurance. Preferably in a low, harsh voice. I like knowing I am pleasing him enough that he tells me about it. :)

Oh wow. Very well said.

:wave:

Mishka
05-22-2007, 07:38 PM
What I like to hear: dirty words, any phrase with "my" or "mine" in it, any order or demand, any compliments on ability or endurance. Preferably in a low, harsh voice. I like knowing I am pleasing him enough that he tells me about it.

oh yum.

jeanne
05-23-2007, 04:31 AM
tessa: Oh wow. Very well said.

Mishka: oh yum.

I guess we have this in common, ladies... Yum, indeed!

Eponine
05-23-2007, 07:09 PM
Well, everybody here about covered everything, so what can i add... lol...

Master growls... deeper and rougher when He gets closer to and does cum. i love it.

Me- well, never would've thought it, but I'm told I'm pretty loud... I think that's a compliment to the giver of pain and pleasure. ;)

It is very difficult to be quiet, but it can be done. Especially when a strong hand clamps over my mouth, sometimes even my nose briefly and cuts off the air and a voice whispers that i'm His dirty little whore... and I become soaked, but I am quiet in that moment! ...

jeanne
05-24-2007, 04:27 AM
Especially when a strong hand clamps over my mouth, sometimes even my nose briefly and cuts off the air and a voice whispers that i'm His dirty little whore... and I become soaked, but I am quiet in that moment! ...

Oh my, that made me warm (fanning self vigorously) thanks mari!

orchid
05-24-2007, 04:45 PM
i cant keep quiet during sex...well i can when i have to but i don't try to
my Bear says that he likes to hear me moaning and whimpering
i get embarrassed when he wants me to talk dirty too but i do it, and i do like it....i dont know why it embarrasses me
lol

Guest 91108
05-24-2007, 06:13 PM
Master growls... deeper and rougher when He gets closer to and does cum. i love it.
It is very difficult to be quiet, but it can be done. Especially when a strong hand clamps over my mouth, sometimes even my nose briefly and cuts off the air and a voice whispers that i'm His dirty little whore... and I become soaked, but I am quiet in that moment! ...

I am like the first part and i love doing the cover her throat, mouth etc. yummy.

I do have a problem though.. I've never been able "to Shhhhh" myself. :4:

Can's Peaches
05-25-2007, 03:20 PM
I am mostly a soft moaner, but my master has made me scream and cry on occassion. We live in an apartment and I have had to put a pillow over my face. I don't like to talk dirty because I tend to get embarressed. I do like it when he talks dirty to me. He will tell me different things he wants to do or watch me do and I love it when he tells me what to do. I love to hear him be vocal, espcially when giving him a blow job, turns me on to no end.

KoTe
06-15-2007, 11:40 AM
Are you noisey when having sex or quiet?
Am really noisy, but when we`re doing the "student`s triple" (it means two people "playing", while a third one is sleeping in the same room) I try to be more silent. He has to put his fingers in my mouth, so I don`t moan.
Soft moans or throaty growls?
Depends. Both :D
What kind of sounds do you make? What do you like to hear? Do you get embarrased by how you sound?
I meow, purr or hiss. Everyone who has been with me for long enough knows at least 6-7 kitty-like sounds, which mean different things. I like to hear his breathing going really faster. I get embarrased sometimes, but that just makes me even more horny :D

TeddyBearGaySlave
06-24-2007, 01:15 AM
Very hot thread! :)

I am very loud during sex. I cannot hold back my deep growls and moans. I have a rather deep and loud voice, and when I am not gagged I love to yell when getting fucked. When I get tortured I also moan and cry very load. My master love it and until now we have not got any complaints, lol.