PDA

View Full Version : Turntable stories

Escritor
01-17-2004, 09:04 AM
This is one of my favourite kind of story. One that has a male as a bottom and a female as a top (or the other way around) and then the bottom turns the tables by overpowering the top. Unfortunately, I don't seem to find many stories of this type on the site. I'll start writing one, so any ideas are welcome. At the same time, I'd like to encourage authors to explore this theme, and maybe ask you to point out some stories of this kind that I may have overlooked, either on this site or somewhere else.

I find it interesting to know if anyone else likes this kind of stuff.

Regards (and have a very good 2004!!)

leo9
02-29-2004, 12:50 PM
My first properly written fantasy was on this theme, when I was at High School, involving a couple of the most fanciable girls in school (and a male friend who I brought in in Chapter Three to even the odds). It was all nominally consensual BDSM, but with whoever was on top going way beyond what the current bottoms had agreed to, thus giving them the excuse to go equally too far when it was their turn. It worked up from bondage and spanking to elaborate torture and slavery before I ran out of ideas.

For a shorter tables-turned fantasy, where the bottoms don't take over for long, see http://www.mcstories.com/OneTrueSlave/OneTrueSlave.html

Xaphan45
04-24-2004, 04:42 AM
A friend of mine who is involved with the lifestyle went to a charity event the local chapter sponsered. A Domme decided to offer herself in auction to support the charity. She didn't know what she was letting herself in for. She had to spend the weekend with the purchaser, a male Dom, who invited some friends over to his home. The lady was on her toes, spread eagle, and available for all.