PDA

View Full Version : Piercings

MajesticFae
05-22-2007, 02:55 PM
I'm curious again.

What piercings does everyone have, if you have any? Are there any other piercings you wish you had?

I have my ears, cartilege, nose and tongue pierced. I kinda wanna get my nipples and clit hood done... but I'm a bit of a wuss.

angelic.zest
05-22-2007, 03:15 PM
i have my tongue pierce(had it done twice too it out when my best friend did, then we got it done again together), i would like to get my nipples pierced but i guess im a chicken LOL....i might think about getting my clit pierced but dont know yet.

zestxxx

Lonely Puppet
05-22-2007, 03:59 PM
I never wanted to get a piercing. Not because I'm afraid it will hurt, but because I never wanted to. Same reason why I don't have any tattoos, or don't smoke. Just don't feel like doing it.

If I did get one I suppose I would get my nose or nipples.

_ID_
05-22-2007, 04:18 PM
i have my tongue pierce(had it done twice too it out when my best friend did, then we got it done again together), i would like to get my nipples pierced but i guess im a chicken LOL....i might think about getting my clit pierced but dont know yet.

zestxxx

Hood piercing is safe, in that very little long term damage can be done.

Actual clit is risky because there is a high probability of loosing actual sensation in the clit, and it going numb for life. If you decide to get it done, get it done with the knowledge of the risks.

Enjoy!

ceegee{Benz}
05-23-2007, 02:28 AM
Hood piercing is safe, in that very little long term damage can be done.

Actual clit is risky because there is a high probability of loosing actual sensation in the clit, and it going numb for life. If you decide to get it done, get it done with the knowledge of the risks.

Enjoy!

I have to add to ID's post here about hood piercing as well....
if you are thinking of getting it done...get it done by a professional piercer someone who knows what they are doing.

Speak to the piercer about what you want..and the risks. They will give you all the information u require.

Also no piercer will pierce that area if you are not clean...or if it that time of the month.
Aftercare of that area is highly important...more so that ears and tongue and it can take up to 8 weeks to fully heal. Also changing the bar can be very tricky and fiddly indeed because the bar is only 5mm long.

I have 11 piercings in total and 6 tattoos

afterthought: also if ur thinking of getting it done...ask about the risks of migration of the piercing. that area of skin is very fragile and sensitive...and can rip easily

Masters_diamond
05-26-2007, 08:21 PM
Hi
I just wanted to say that my Master is going to have my nipples,hood pierced and i will get branded and possibly tattooed. i am anxiously a waiting for the time that it happens.
Masters_diamond owned and collared slave of Masterdarkone:wave:

pixie_dust
05-28-2007, 04:35 PM
It's been two years now since I've had my clit hood pierced, and I love it. There was very little pain and the aftercare is minimal.

I recommend it to anyone who is considering having it done. However, I also agree that it should be done by a professional.

Eponine
05-28-2007, 05:39 PM
Wow, you guys outwild me lol.

I've only had my ears and my lower lip pierced, which is out now, though.
I did have the lower lip done three times, though. That second time went through the same hole- now that was painful. The original time barely stung. And the third time, it was a new hole. I thought it very pretty.

tazzinnc
05-29-2007, 06:59 PM
Thought I had responded to this already but looks like I didn't.

I'd like to have a PA but the wife (and sometimes submissive) says 'NOPE'
I"d like her to get nipples and clit hood done but she says 'NOPE'.
actually she said something closer to 'when hell freezes over, she still woudl say NOPE'.. :)

I also want to corset train her but that is a different post :)

Alex Bragi
05-30-2007, 02:36 AM
A friend of mine has his left nipple pierced. He had intended getting both done, but then the it hurt so freaking much he decided that one was enough. *gg*

eviana
05-30-2007, 05:26 PM
I have 24 piercings. Twenty two of them have been done as symbols of my slavery to my Master. I have 12 in my labia, 1 in my clit hood, 1 in my navel, 1 in each nipple, my tongue, the side of my nose and 3 in each ear.

Master and I will be adding more as time goes by. We have several locations in mind. In the future we will also be adding a small tattoo which declares his ownership.

ceegee{Benz}
05-31-2007, 12:29 AM
I have 24 piercings. Twenty two of them have been done as symbols of my slavery to my Master. I have 12 in my labia, 1 in my clit hood, 1 in my navel, 1 in each nipple, my tongue, the side of my nose and 3 in each ear.

Master and I will be adding more as time goes by. We have several locations in mind. In the future we will also be adding a small tattoo which declares his ownership.

whoa...nice

rce
06-01-2007, 02:26 PM
I have none, I personally don't think it would fit me as a man (no offence intended for those who think differently on this subject). My girl also has none, neither of us thinks ear piercings are nice. The only piercing I find attractive is the upper end of the navel.

orchid
06-01-2007, 04:58 PM
i only have pierced ears but i would really like to have my nipples done

Slutsie
02-26-2008, 08:10 AM
I have 4mm and 2mm stretched holes in each ear and I also have my lip, tongue, nose and eyebrow pierced. I would love to get my nipples pierced one day.

badlyguidedlittlemis
02-26-2008, 02:35 PM
I am a big fan of piercings, and I have had 26 in total but have lost some due to being allergic to nickel.
(some names of piercings will differ I assume, so sorry in advance)
I currently have:
6x standard ear lobe
1 x Tragus
1 x Conch
3 top ear cartilage
1 x Tongue
1 x Labret
2 x Nose

The ones I have had and most miss are:
Both my nipple ones, I loved them - but I like the extra sensitivity they brought ;)
I had a hand web (between my thumb and indez finger) but sadly rejected.

I would like to have some labia ones, and perhaps a clit hood but I am too scared due to past experience with surface piercings and allergic reactions.

... this thread has got me wanting to be pierced again... grrrrr

Silus
02-26-2008, 05:14 PM
the better half of my relationship has her nipples and nose done. she waited a year between each nipple because she wanted to make sure thats what she wanted. I like em cause they are fun to spin and tug on at the right moments.

Alex Bragi
02-26-2008, 05:24 PM
Oh, so call me ignorant, but what I actually had to google tragus, labret and conch to find out what what exactly they were and where they went. *gg*

badlyguidedlittlemis
02-27-2008, 09:37 AM
Oh, so call me ignorant, but what I actually had to google tragus, labret and conch to find out what what exactly they were and where they went. *gg*

Giggle, it depends where you are from, the names of them change from region to region... and obviously from country to country.

I'm tempted to google them myself to see what it comes up with, t see if they are the same.

icey
02-27-2008, 12:22 PM
i only have my piercing in my clit now.

i originally had my nipples,bellybutton and nose pierced but i got too rough a cpl yrs back with my nipple ones and had to take them out lol

and my belly button one disappeared so ive to go get it re-pierced,ive got a lovely pink dangly butterfly i cant wait to put in :)

i got bored of my nose one.

when i had my clit pierced it enhanced feelings rather than numbed them.

mike92744
03-01-2008, 04:02 PM
Well i have both nipples pierced, which i do say that it has greatly enhanced the sensations in both and i also have a prince albert, the pain for the prince albert way minor, and both nipples were what i called a big ouch for a few seconds and then ok. I would love to get an ampalang (sp) transuether to touch the prince albert they say the sensation is wonderful.

gemmy
03-02-2008, 05:51 PM
i have 7 in my ears that i cannot wear (allergic) although i may try titanium if i can find them

i also have my navel pierced and love it to death but again can only wear titanium and am finding it most difficult to find pretty dangly's for it *pouts*

i just got my nipples done in August and absolutely loved it and still do love them alot

i got my 'tramp stamp' tattoo done for my 40th bday in Vegas, and i swear the ink was injected with something - it invigorated me so much and truly was the beginning of the end of being vanilla forever

gem,
xo

newcomingsub
03-13-2008, 12:20 PM
I have 25 piercings my ears have ten on eachside, my septum is pierced, I have my nipples pierced, and my clit and navel.

crazy_grrluk
03-13-2008, 12:55 PM
i have 7 in my ears that i cannot wear (allergic) although i may try titanium if i can find them

i also have my navel pierced and love it to death but again can only wear titanium and am finding it most difficult to find pretty dangly's for it *pouts*

i just got my nipples done in August and absolutely loved it and still do love them alot

i got my 'tramp stamp' tattoo done for my 40th bday in Vegas, and i swear the ink was injected with something - it invigorated me so much and truly was the beginning of the end of being vanilla forever

gem,
xo

try this place for titanium body jewllery

Titanium Body Jewellery (http://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com/online_store/titanium_316.cfm)

cg

angelnchains
03-18-2008, 09:17 PM
i have my eyebrow... my nose... my ears of course including the top so 3 times each... and my nipples... i love them all :) theyre my art along with a few tattoos

Isabella King
03-19-2008, 05:11 AM
I've always wanted a brand. For me, it has to be the ultimate sign of his ownership of me, but I've never voiced this desire to him.

I wonder if it's the thought of the pain that holds me back...or something else.

sisterhoney61 {RW}
03-19-2008, 09:21 AM
All I have pierced are my ears. I've never wanted any others. I do have a tattoo, which I got last year. And I have plans for at least four more.

~faerie~
03-19-2008, 09:39 AM
i have 3 in each ear(standard) two in the cartilage, one in my nose (which unfortunately i can't wear often due to work) i had my navel pierced but had surgery and it ruined that. i have been thinking about getting my nipples but am nervous. Do they make you more sensitive or less?

gemmy
03-19-2008, 10:21 AM
i have 3 in each ear(standard) two in the cartilage, one in my nose (which unfortunately i can't wear often due to work) i had my navel pierced but had surgery and it ruined that. i have been thinking about getting my nipples but am nervous. Do they make you more sensitive or less?

in my experience shy, they are far more sensitive *winks*

xadianx
03-19-2008, 11:15 AM
I have my tongue,ears,lower lip and 1 nipple pierced.I used to have eyebrow and nose piercings but those areas gave me problems.

butterflySlave4u
03-27-2008, 11:23 AM
Had nipples pierced 2 years ago, at the same time, and had no problems...had clit hood pierced 2 months ago, and i'm still within the healing process...but do not regret either...the sensations are amazing....

tydnchaynz{NSXX}
03-27-2008, 11:34 AM
Let's see.....

3 piercings in the left ear
2 piercings in the right ear
i have plans for navel and nipple piercings
a tattoo on my left breast
a tattoo on my right shoulderblade
and a rather large, spectacular tattoo on my left ass cheek

My next tattoo is being designed by my son, and i truly can't wait to have that one done.....

Thanks for the info on titanium jewelery as i also have a great deal of difficulty with allergic reactions.

And to those of you who are thinking about a tattoo....oh they hurt sooooooooooo good. And are very addictive.....lol. I do suggest careful body placement so that if the need arises, they can be covered with normal clothes. i know this sounds prejudicial, but i have had several jobs where tattoos that were visible to the eye were not permitted. Just something to think about

BorderCollie
03-28-2008, 01:46 AM
I have my tongue,ears,lower lip and 1 nipple pierced.I used to have eyebrow and nose piercings but those areas gave me problems.

Cool Avitar :bondage:

sub84
03-31-2008, 11:25 PM
i have had my tongue done for about 7 yrs now had my nipples done in the past but took them out because they never seemed to stop hurting every time i got cold they would ache. going to get my hood pierced soon wishme luck im kinda scared.

sub84
03-31-2008, 11:30 PM
Let's see.....

3 piercings in the left ear
2 piercings in the right ear
i have plans for navel and nipple piercings
a tattoo on my left breast
a tattoo on my right shoulderblade
and a rather large, spectacular tattoo on my left ass cheek

My next tattoo is being designed by my son, and i truly can't wait to have that one done.....

Thanks for the info on titanium jewelery as i also have a great deal of difficulty with allergic reactions.

And to those of you who are thinking about a tattoo....oh they hurt sooooooooooo good. And are very addictive.....lol. I do suggest careful body placement so that if the need arises, they can be covered with normal clothes. i know this sounds prejudicial, but i have had several jobs where tattoos that were visible to the eye were not permitted. Just something to think about

oh i do agree with you very much tattoos do hurt sooooooooo gooooood. i think im more addicted to the pain than the ink lol. i have 10 so far

butterflySlave4u
04-01-2008, 03:22 AM
had my nipples done in the past but took them out because they never seemed to stop hurting every time i got cold they would ache. going to get my hood pierced soon wishme luck im kinda scared.You sound leery of the hood piercing, sub84. If you're in doubt, don't do it. Reconsider your options. Perhaps clamping your clit with a "not to aggressively" appied clamp would be an alternative. You said your nipple piercings "never seemed to stop hurting'. Sweet one, that is the reason for the piercings (not to mention the spiffy jewelry!). It's possible that this sort of prolonged pain is not for you. Have never has a tattoo, but i'm considering one, similar to my avatar. NOW lets talk about "kinda scared, wish me luck"!

tydnchaynz{NSXX}
04-01-2008, 03:35 AM
Have never has a tattoo, but i'm considering one, similar to my avatar. NOW lets talk about "kinda scared, wish me luck"!

Now THAT would be a beautiful tattoo!! I think you'll love it butterfly *grins* lemme know if i'm right

sub84
04-01-2008, 10:25 PM
You sound leery of the hood piercing, sub84. If you're in doubt, don't do it. Reconsider your options. Perhaps clamping your clit with a "not to aggressively" appied clamp would be an alternative. You said your nipple piercings "never seemed to stop hurting'. Sweet one, that is the reason for the piercings (not to mention the spiffy jewelry!). It's possible that this sort of prolonged pain is not for you. Have never has a tattoo, but i'm considering one, similar to my avatar. NOW lets talk about "kinda scared, wish me luck"!

i went with a friend to get her hood pierced she said other than one sharp pain as the needle went through she hasn't even experienced any mild discomfort but that the benefits have been amazing. im not crazy about needles and will admit i am a little leery of the piercings.but am still considering getting it done.
as for the tattoos the pain is nothing compaired to piercings. as i said i have 10 and they hurt in such a good way. its amazing. be forewarned though that tattoos can become very addictive.

butterflySlave4u
04-02-2008, 03:55 AM
be forewarned though that tattoos can become very addictive.so i've heard!! i guess we'll soon see! thanks for the input, Karen

icey
04-02-2008, 04:15 AM
i found the tattoos more painful than the piercings,
although the piercing of my clit was slightly embarrasing, i couldnt feel much but what i did feel was ....errm ...quite nice lol

when i got off the bed i noticed there was quite a wet patch *blushes* the piercer/tattooist saw me looking at it and assured me thats normal and it happens to a lot of women lol

curiousjoe
04-02-2008, 10:51 AM
I do not have a piercing at present and have never had one. But recently since becoming collared I have been thinking a lot about getting a Hafada (scrotum piercing). I know since ancient times the bodies of slaves and servants have been pierced as evidence of ownership. I think getting my scrotum pierced as a tangible sign of my submission to my Mistress would be nice. I also like the look of having a ring or other type jewelry there.

I haven’t yet broached this subject with my Mistress to see if this is something she would desire but I feel willing to do it if she approved. I also think I might be willing to have my frenum or nipples pierced if she wanted that but I think actually having my penis pierced for say a Prince Albert would be something I would be afraid to do.

CJ

sub84
04-02-2008, 11:51 AM
butterfly i meant to tell you in the earlier post that that would be an absolutly beautiful. The level of pain also depends on the area you get it in. every person is different as icey said. think it through and if you decide to get one it probably wont be as bad as you think

butterflySlave4u
04-02-2008, 01:49 PM
I'm assuming the tattoo won't be as traumatic as i've built it up to be in my mind, sub84, but as my only experience is with piercings, we shall see...and yes, um...icy, the 'wet spot' with the hood piercing happened to me too. i was forewarned, and by god, they were right! i'd had a female piercist, and she and her male trainee/tech were there when it happened. They just laid a towel over me and left the room, leaving my face flushed, and my dignity intact! :)

incandescence
04-03-2008, 12:01 AM
i have three tattoos and currently no piercings. i do want a skin anchor in my sternum though. i can't wait!

ineedneedles
07-06-2008, 07:45 PM
I know I am coming in late in the conversation, but I have been a body piercer for 6 years now and would love to answer any questions any of you might have. Feel free to pm me!

Perfect Day Elise
07-23-2008, 06:04 AM
I had my clit hood pierced 2 and a half weeks ago....I love it!

Its my 24/7 reminder of the Master I adore...

Yes it hurt, but only for a second, and would do it again if I needed to.

(am a little embarrassed that when the pain ripped through me, I automatically said "Thank You, Sir" to the lovely piercing guy.....oops..
but I think he's seen and heard it all before..).

Really hope he never asks me to get my nipples pierced though - really would struggle with that - looks too painful...

Elise

hopperboo
07-23-2008, 09:35 AM
and my belly button one disappeared

My belly button one went sideways and was pushing out the piercing too. *Sad.* Now I have a scar there. *Sigh.* I want to get it re-done, hopefully in the same place.

Now I only have my ears pierced, twice each. I am not going to get any other's after I get my belly button done again.

And what is a skin anchor?

angelic.zest
07-23-2008, 11:16 AM
i have four tats...one on my hand(a letter), my moms name on the top of my arm, shooting stars under that(kinda big) and my sign on my right arm(Libra)

i only have my tongue pierced i would like to get the little piece on the iside of the hear i would also like an industral (but to chicken to really get it) and i was thinking of my nips, pussy lip..*blushes*

Arria
07-23-2008, 01:41 PM
When I was around 19-21 I used to have one between the eyebrows, one in the ear, one in the nose, one in the tongue, 4 in the nipples (horizontally and vertically), and one in the belly-button.

I got bored after while and took them all out.

Nowadays I only have the tongue one.

And I was too much of a chicken for anything below belly-button level. *g*

Guest110808
10-01-2008, 08:52 PM
i have many on my ears the tiny nub of my ear and the inside of my ear also. belly button is pierced and both my nipples (although if they are to stay are in question) and finally i have also my hood pierced. To me though my nipple piercings are my most treasured.

ghanima{DM690}
10-01-2008, 11:21 PM
I have my nipples,septum,tongue and ears. I want more in my ear though...tragus i next then anti tragus....just need the $

fellintobed
10-02-2008, 02:51 AM
Right now I have both earlobes pierced, along with one conch and one tragus. My nose is pierced, as is my navel. Years ago I'd gotten my nipples pierced, but both piercings were very difficult to heal (I blame both the piercer and the jewelry, but that's a different story) and I took them out. There's still a little bit of scarring. My clit hood is pierced - it was surprisingly painless to get done, just a sharp little pinch.

I have tattoos on both arms.

I haven't done any sort of play piercing sexually, but I've done an energy pull and a suspension, so I have a set of lovely little hook scars on my shoulderblades.

Mastrovenice
10-03-2008, 02:59 AM
I have both nipples pierced. It hurt to do, but I love the way they look. However, I believe I have lost some sensitivity there because of them. I guess its a trade off. Have any of your nip-pierce folks encountered this same problem? Also it took almost a year for them to fully heal, so as I could tug on them with no pain.

~blue~
10-03-2008, 05:44 AM
Aside from the normal ear piercings, I've always been too afraid to get anything else pierced. T.T

lucy
10-03-2008, 06:41 AM
Aside from the normal ear piercings, I've always been too afraid to get anything else pierced. T.T
Exactly the same here. Plus i don't like the look of them too much.

fellintobed
10-03-2008, 08:38 AM
I have both nipples pierced. It hurt to do, but I love the way they look. However, I believe I have lost some sensitivity there because of them. I guess its a trade off. Have any of your nip-pierce folks encountered this same problem? Also it took almost a year for them to fully heal, so as I could tug on them with no pain.

Can't speak for the nipples myself, but I know that my clit has definitely gotten less sensitive. It can definitely take a lot more 'abuse' than it could pre-piercing, and I do consider it a tradeoff.

~kay~
10-03-2008, 10:55 AM
I have my ears pierced 4 times each. I also have my nose pierced and my bellybutton pierced. I used to have 00 gauges in both ears, but got bored with them and took them out. They've healed up almost completely after 2 years. I also had my eyebrow pierced twice, both times rejected, and it didn't look that great anyway.

For tattoos, I have one on each ankle, forget-me-nots on one, and a maple leaf on the other (which I hope someday to have crossed with hockey sticks). And my favourite is the inside of my lip ;) (MOUTH lip not pussy lip - only here does that question get asked). I would love to get more, but I'm not allowed. I have visions of my flowers being joined with a detail of a Henry Darger painting ^.^

For piercings I would like to get my conch done, maybe one more cartilage, my nipples, and my hood. For my nipples I'm still deciding whether I want just one in each or two crossed.

goalt
10-05-2008, 10:07 AM
I have the common ear piercing, though I rarely use it, and both my nipples pierced.

DommeLovesSub
10-05-2008, 10:24 AM
i just pierced myself (with some help ;-)) the frenulum. besides, i got one nipple piercing and i have to admit that the piercing stuff enhances sensations for both lovers...

akathehood
10-05-2008, 10:46 AM
hi i have my left ear and eye brow pierced, my wife has her ears tounge and navel, she used to have her lower lip, nose and left nipple, the nipple one she took out as it never healed, shame as i loved her nipple ring
also we both have tattoos, me i have 2 on each arm and 1 on my left shoulder , my wife has one at the base of her back and a winged horse across her back at the top, its been done in light grey so don't look to butch

fellintobed
10-05-2008, 12:55 PM
So am I the only one here that's done energy pulls and suspensions? It wouldn't be surprising, as I know they're relatively rare activities in the body modification world, but as they tap into a lot of the same psyche elements as BDSM does (particularly for us subs and painsluts) it does strike me as a bit odd. Then again, I AM a weirdo with a fetish for exploring the limits of pain and experience.

Guest102708b
10-23-2008, 01:21 PM
I only have my tongue ears and belly....i used to have my nose and libret in addition however, had to take them out due to rules at beauty school. :) I plan on getting my lip pierced again cause i REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLY miss it now that im done school but NEVER EVER my nose again....i had it for 17 months and had NOTHING but problems with it.

acero
03-07-2009, 11:20 AM
i want to have a piercing at the side of my neck, anyone has done this before? some ppl say it can be done, others say it can't

tastychococakes
03-07-2009, 05:05 PM
I have 2 piercings in each ear, nose, both nipples. I had my tongue done, but had to remove it. I want a monroe piercing next and maybe a belly piercing. :)

satisfied
03-07-2009, 09:10 PM
I'm starting at the top and working my way down. Right now I only have my eyebrow done and two holes in each ear. I'm still considering my nose and navel. I'm definately getting my nipples done. I find it incredibly sexy on a man and would imagine that most men find it sexy too. Someone wanted me to get my CH done, but that is one that will only happen if ordered by my Dominant. Since I don't have a dominant at the moment then I guess I'm safe. *grins*

But, no. Energy pulls are not something I'm personally interested in. Once again, it would have to be ordered by my Dominant. It is not something that is on my hard limits list.