PDA

View Full Version : cuckoldry

dynamicbuttler
05-08-2007, 04:18 PM
What are your thoughts on cuckoldry?

Rhabbi
05-09-2007, 07:53 AM
A amn married to an unfaithful wife? He is a man that cannot give her what she needs.

ceegee{Benz}
05-09-2007, 11:23 AM
c/o wikipedia

Cuckoldry as a fetish has been around since at least the time of Leopold von Sacher-Masoch (the writer after whom the term "masochism" is coined). Sacher-Masoch's wife, Aurora Rümelin, recounts in her memoirs multiple instances of Sacher-Masoch asking, begging and even threatening her to make her cuckold him so he could experience the pain and humiliation of the act. To that end, Sacher-Masoch created multiple "opportunities" for the adulterous act to occur, none of which were successful. While Rümelin indulged her husband in many of his masochistic requests, due in large part because to her dependence on him to financially support herself and her children, she steadfastly refused to cuckold him. Rümelin's refusal to succumb to Sacher-Masoch's cuckholding fantasies was one of the causes of their separation and her subsequent descent into poverty.

The wife who enjoys cuckoldry is sometimes referred to as a hotwife. In a broader context, the contrast between a cuckold and the additional male participant (sometimes called a "stud" or "bull") is sometimes used to summarize an individual's personality or behaviour and the variability commonly seen in male libidos; the cuckold or beta male suggesting a lack of virility, perhaps sometimes having a small penis, impotence, infertility, vulnerability, weakness, or even anxiety and the stud or alpha male representing virility, potency, a larger phallus, fertility, dynamism, masculinity, strength and a sense of confidence in the ease with which he may sexually possess another man's wife. There are some who consider the use of the term "bull" to be offensive, and this term is also not used commonly in the BDSM community. Interestingly, the more virile male was once almost exclusively referred to as a "stud"; using an equine connotation rather than the bovine one of a "bull".

dynamicbuttler
05-22-2007, 04:19 PM
Mistresses and male subs only, what are your opinions on cuckoldry?

Ruby
05-23-2007, 01:26 AM
Oooh, DB, this is a very fun topic.

For those with whom this is a fetish, playing out this fantasy or desire can be thrilling and satisfying in ways other's who don't share this kink may not understand. And thus, it is like all fetishes, to each our own.

Note: to enact the fantasy, the participants need not be married.

A mistress may designate one of her subs or lovers as the stud for the scene and the other as "he who must watch or service" the couple.

One of my male sub friends has participated in this type of play and was used to ensure the male or males was/were hard for the female - use your imagination here - and that the female was ready for the male(s).

To the sub desiring this type of treatment, humilation and taunting may also be a huge turn on. To be "forced" into the role of watcher, servicer, participater, without being able to have intercourse with the mistress can fulfill the sub's fantasy of being used and/or degraded.

There was a men's magazine that featured a "domination and discipline" section in its readers' letters. This topic and many ways that a male had been "forced" to watch his wife with another man or men, and then be "forced" to participate under her or her lover(s) direction were often quite hot to read.

Carmenica Diaz
06-04-2007, 06:35 PM
Humiliation is a useful tool in domination of the male. Cuckolding the male is the ultimate humiliation especially if the sub watches his mistress enjoy a man who is more physically endowed than the sub!

thezigg
07-30-2007, 07:47 AM
I think it is a total power demonstration. You the sub require me for all of your sexual release while me the dom can use you or whoever else I want to. Your faithful to me and its comforting for me to know your not out there playing around but me on the other hand might find someone that I really want to have. You can do nothing about it but watch or even help. Its a very in your face show of dominance.

slaveneedledick
08-22-2007, 10:45 AM
As a submissive male i have at times fantasized about being cucked. However my wife is a very vanilla straight laced woman.

harve3jabot
05-04-2008, 12:05 PM
i am a submissive/slave male, and have been as long as I can remember:worship:. To me cuckolding is truly the ultimate and hottest form of submission, and I feel the purest as well, because if the cuckolding is done by the dominant female to get her needs and desires fulfilled by another male while I am reduced to being their servant then i am owning my subservience while at the same time honoring the superior female's "in my face" priority - WOW!:carrotdan

anyway, jmo, interested in other's views on this....

BBWdehumanizingyou
06-01-2008, 09:43 PM
I notice for those male subs whom have fantasies dealing with chastity and being denied they also find their desires surrounding being treated within this type of humiliation. Psychologically, what may thrill one about it may not neccessarly thrill another through their domspace or subspace. I notice it can be very psychological to one yet another may find differently his submission meeting the dominant's will through it.

I'd like to ask those males whom fantasize of cuckolding, what of it turns you on,mentally? As well as physically?