PDA

View Full Version : I need some help!

Midnite
01-19-2004, 12:42 PM
I am in the process of writing my first storym as I read through it I realize how bad my grammer is, so basically what I am looking for is someone who might be willing to proofread it for me, the only thing you will recieve in return is my unending gratitude and the chance to be the first person to read the saga Jacqui's Torment.
If you are interested either send me email dr_midnite@hotmail.com or reply here,
Thanks

Be forwarned this is a very hardcore story, it includes rape, torture, beastieality, fisting, maybe some racism, modification, lot the bondage, and lots of pain. The story is mostly male dominant female slave's. It that doesn't scare you off let me know if you be willing to help.

Neopadinski
01-19-2004, 06:45 PM
Well, it contains beastiality, so that excludes me, otherwise I'd do it :D

The only reason I'm even posting a reply is because I'm grateful that you posted the story codes before anyone had to ask, and wanted to let you know.

Thorne
01-19-2004, 08:09 PM
I would be glad to give it a try. I've never done any proofreading/editing, except for my own satisfaction. But I do tend to get a little miffed with poor spelling and grammar. (Not picking on anyone here. Just my cross to bear.)

As for content, I try not to exclude any type of activity completely, though stories which are strictly male sub or TV/TS don't particularly interest me. But in the context of a larger plot, I can deal with that, too.

Midnite
08-08-2004, 08:06 AM
My previous proofreader was unable to continue so I am looking for someone to proofread again, anyone interested?

jaeangel
08-09-2004, 10:37 AM
I'll be glad to proofread for you. As a fellow writer, though mostly not of BDSM themed scripts, I know how hard it is to get it all right the first time, or even the second or third time. And I know how irritating it is to have problems reading something when the spelling and grammar's all screwy.
I'll be glad to take a look at it for you. I'm a writer too, though mostly of fanfic. I am working on my second full-length novel, but I still have time on my hands (I don't work) so I can look into it for you. If you're interested, drop me an email at baemaminski@msn.com. Hope to hear from you soon!

janey*sub*
09-30-2004, 10:30 AM
My previous proofreader was unable to continue so I am looking for someone to proofread again, anyone interested?

I'll take a look if you like. Sounds right up my street!

Chuckdom19
10-02-2004, 08:11 PM
I am in the process of writing my first storym as I read through it I realize how bad my grammer is, so basically what I am looking for is someone who might be willing to proofread it for me, the only thing you will recieve in return is my unending gratitude and the chance to be the first person to read the saga Jacqui's Torment.
If you are interested either send me email dr_midnite@hotmail.com or reply here,
Thanks

Be forwarned this is a very hardcore story, it includes rape, torture, beastieality, fisting, maybe some racism, modification, lot the bondage, and lots of pain. The story is mostly male dominant female slave's. It that doesn't scare you off let me know if you be willing to help.

Sign me up, midnight. Been editing for years. Looking forward to reading it!
chksng19 (at) yahoo (dot) com