PDA

View Full Version : Collared!

kittenfemme
01-19-2004, 11:06 PM
My Mistress collared me recently. It's the first 24/7 collar I've ever worn for more than approximately two weeks. I'm SO excited!

I was collared just before this year started. It's steel, not aluminum, so it took some time to get used to. No, it's not THAT heavy, but I've not had a thick stainless steel band (http://www.houseofcollars.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=73&PHPSESSID=dab354377fd824de9c3ea75f500531b0) around my neck at all times before. I had tension headaches for a week.

Now I am quite accustomed to it. I still know it's there. It's a constant reminder that I belong to someone else... someone I trust and care for who looks after me. I am incredibly honored.

Here's a photo taken tonight. This was a piccy taken for my Mistress so she might see the blouse I just bought. It may be part of my cleaning uniform if she approves. Please forgive the poor lighting.

Master_chris
01-20-2004, 01:20 AM
Very nice, I hope that u will enjoy you time being collared, I have been informed by my ex-partners that they love the feeling of it around they neck 24/7

plus the knowledge that they were owned by someone who loved them.

Lady Lilith
01-20-2004, 06:38 PM
to you and to the lucky Lady. You look fantastic and collar … is soooo pretty – on you, that I almost feel sorry I don’t have one *grins*. You do have to much clothes under that lovely shirt though.

blueeyedlady
01-23-2004, 10:19 AM
Yes, you do look quite beautiful wearing your collar. May your happiness be forever fulfilled.

ladyB
01-24-2004, 01:35 PM
kitten, it looks great! Thanks for the link too, I've been thinking of getting something like this for a prospective slave, and didn't want to go down the "traditional" collar line, too noticable.

Anyway, enjoy your days and nights feeling this ring of steel around your neck, I'm sure you love it!!

LadyB

kittenfemme
01-24-2004, 01:44 PM
Thanks to all for enduring my showing off. I suppose I could stand a bit of humility... but I'm so happy to be collared! :D

Thank you especially LadyB, and you're most welcome for the link. There are others to consider if you wish as well. Several links are within this thread (http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=428) and a few otherwise (I think) in this blog post (http://www.dementedkitty.com/dkitty/archives/002328.html#002328) that might be of use. And if I may please say so... your prospective slave is a very lucky person.

BruceBoxer
01-24-2004, 03:20 PM
Well well Lilith, seems we all have SOME submissive desires--you for a nice collar and me to be Britney's slave :)

Originally posted by Lady Lilith
to you and to the lucky Lady. You look fantastic and collar … is soooo pretty – on you, that I almost feel sorry I don’t have one *grins*. You do have to much clothes under that lovely shirt though.

Slave_Poodle
02-12-2004, 01:18 PM
Hi kittenfemme,

I know how you feel, my master Collared me on the 01/02/04 and the feeling is so for filling. I don't even notice it's there anymore but I know it's there and I know why. Mine is just a steel chain which is nice as it fits into the way my master allows me to dress and it is sealed with a metoyou padlock which he has the only single key too. So even if I wanted too which I don't I can't take it off. Thanks for the link I will show the site to my master as we are looking for wrist and anklets for me for when my dress is a bit smarter and they look just the thing. My master has recently came up with a colour for me as well, well with a name like poodle it can only be one thing hot pink. It's started with hot pink nail varnish that i must wear 24/7, and slowly moving on to lip stick and eye shadow and then into my uniforms and then clothes. I can't wait. Good luck and be happy.

TTFN Poodle.