PDA

View Full Version : Master into Urine play

sub_in_denial
05-27-2007, 12:07 PM
Hi
I am looking for ideas for my master and I.
He is into Urine play, but I am a little shy.
What sorts of things could we do.
I quite like being degraded, but worry about the health implications.
Any ideas welcome please.

Dragon's muse
05-27-2007, 12:21 PM
Fresh urine from a healthy person is sterile. No nasties there for health problems.

i started with just catching the last few drops after he was finished, it sort of grew from there.

relax and take it slow.

muse

His_blizzard
05-27-2007, 01:03 PM
We enjoy this at times as well. An easy way to begin is to have him urinate on you while you are showering together. It feels nice and warm but washes right off. I have not taken any by mouth yet, but we are working up to it. And yes, urine from a healthy person is sterile and will not harm you in anyway. I googled it and found this: "Normal urine is sterile. It contains fluids, salts, and waste products, but it is free of bacteria, viruses, and fungi." So have fun! "Peace" ~blizz~

Eponine
05-27-2007, 08:50 PM
Just want to chime in that yes, I have read and discussed with others that urine does not present any health hazards when ingested. (that's the poo poo that can make you sick)

I am also very curious on this and am waiting on Master. He knows and He is also interested... He did do it one time in the shower on my belly. That was nice. Of course, to be honest, I think I would really love to be kneelng and have Him go on my face.

i've thought maybe i could just be waiting for Him on my knees in the shower when i know He's about to get in and just ask Him, beg Him to pee on me. Or I've thought I could just be next to Him whilie He's going in the toilet and intercept the play! lol ... i don't know... just thoughts to grow on...

John56{vg}
06-15-2007, 12:49 AM
Sorry for the apology up front, but I am new and still pretty shy. I hope this is appropriate here. I played with a sub friend in San Francisco and I had her pee into her panties.

Afterward I had her smell the panties and gently touch her tongue to the crotch.

She told me she was never into urine play, but thought she wanted to give it a try after that experience.

John

Eponine
06-15-2007, 02:33 AM
Sorry for the apology up front, but I am new and still pretty shy. I hope this is appropriate here. I played with a sub friend in San Francisco and I had her pee into her panties.

Afterward I had her smell the panties and gently touch her tongue to the crotch.

She told me she was never into urine play, but thought she wanted to give it a try after that experience.

John

..nice humiliation factor (imo)...
and depending on her dietary habits, could have been pretty gross too...

TomOfSweden
06-15-2007, 08:01 AM
Artificial sweetner goes right through and into your pee. A good way to start slow. Everything is easier to drink if it's sweet.