PDA

View Full Version : An Open Letter To Sir...

caligirl{Rob}
05-30-2007, 10:38 AM
As i kneel before You a soft smile crosses my lips as i think of how lucky i am to have You, or to be had by You. The path i have traveled on this journey has taken me in so many different directions. You have always been with me, a guiding light letting me know what i longed to have, so that when life led us to one another i found it almost too good that You would pick me. i have so very much to learn but feel that with You there are limitless possibilities. You fill me with pride and respect, a belief that i am capable of anything...i can only imagine that with You it will be better than i can ever have hoped for. You have such patience with me, which allows me to push myself beyond comfort. You make it easy for me to envelope myself in my submission and therefore discover a true bliss. i know that You desire me to be myself, the best of myself. Your guidance and attention to my training has been such a gift. Your confidence in me is felt always. Our time together is something i long for, Your pleasure is my deepest desire, i feel Your love for me to my core, am safe in Your care. i long to be Yours completely, i long to continue to grow, to become one with Your thoughts and desires...to wear Your collar forever...i am humbled, honored and so very proud to call You Sir! i love You
the most loving of hugs!
Your adoring submissive pet, cali

Rhabbi
05-30-2007, 10:42 AM
Very sweet caligirl.

ceegee{Benz}
05-30-2007, 10:43 AM
awwwwwwwww bless

MajesticFae
05-30-2007, 01:52 PM
How sweet!!

tessa
05-30-2007, 04:59 PM
A beautiful sentiment.

tessa :wave:

nk_lion
05-30-2007, 05:03 PM
I'm glad your happy and in love. May these feelings last till your last day.

Guest 91108
05-31-2007, 03:26 AM
Very nice statement Cali. May your time together last for a very time.

caligirl{Rob}
06-05-2007, 10:11 AM
ty all!!!

and my wonderful Sir, it just continues to get better each time we are together...i am so happy to please You and make You proud. i long for the sound of Your voice, the appearance of Your typed words and most of all the feel of Your touch. i eagerly await moving forward with You, exploring, growing, learning...with You i have not only found the strength i needed ~ that i had felt was lost ~ but the endless potential of life lived as i had only dreamt it could be...for You and with You i can do anything!

angelic.zest
06-05-2007, 01:07 PM
HOw Sweet!!!! adorable :)

Zesty

His_blizzard
06-05-2007, 06:12 PM
Like I said...perfect fit! He is, indeed, your Knight in shining armor and you are his fair maiden. I love it!

caligirl{Rob}
06-06-2007, 10:45 AM
Like I said...perfect fit! He is, indeed, your Knight in shining armor and you are his fair maiden. I love it!

HUGS blizz so tight! Your support and understanding has meant so much...and yes He is my knight! (and my day!!)

hugs!
cali

Ronn
06-06-2007, 11:22 AM
Such beautiful words from such a beautiful person my happiness for you both is endless huggggggggggs and a kiss on cheek lovely cali

caligirl{Rob}
06-06-2007, 11:40 AM
Hugs ronn so tight! You will always have a special place in my heart! it will be the lucky sub who finds their way to You!

wiggles my toes just to be onery! blushes smiles
hugs!
cali