PDA

View Full Version : "How To" Bondage

Omegas_squaw
01-23-2004, 03:41 AM
Ok, here goes....

This is my first post here and I have found that my Master and I are in need of some help. We are looking for web sites that give full instructions (hopefully with pictures) on all types of bondage.... breast, arms, legs. etc. Oh and including self-bondage techinques.

If anyone knows of any "intelligent and informative" links, we would certainly appreciate it.

Thank you in advance for any and all help.

squaw

BDSM_Tourguide
01-23-2004, 08:35 AM
I am planning a re-opening of the BDSM Library Dungeon in the next few days. In it, will be specific courses for people that want how-to information on a wide variety of topics.

If you are interested, sign up and have a look. The URL is http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/dungeon

Although, until it's restarted, there probably won't be much there to look at.

BruceBoxer
01-23-2004, 04:31 PM
This is the best site I know of:
http://ms.ha.md.us/~tammad/over21/bondage/karada1/print-karada1.html

T is honest and a true practitoner of the art of bondage.

QUOTE]Originally posted by Omegas_squaw
Ok, here goes....

This is my first post here and I have found that my Master and I are in need of some help. We are looking for web sites that give full instructions (hopefully with pictures) on all types of bondage.... breast, arms, legs. etc. Oh and including self-bondage techinques.

If anyone knows of any "intelligent and informative" links, we would certainly appreciate it.

Thank you in advance for any and all help.

squaw [/QUOTE]

Omegas_squaw
02-01-2004, 05:25 AM
Just wanted to say thanks to the both of Y/you. Master and i really appreciate the information Y/you included. W/we found some of it very helpful indeed. It is also very nice to finally have a place to come, where we can ask questions and get intelligent responses in return. W/we both feel W/we have found a place that can greatly benefit O/our growth and understanding in the lifestyle. If ever Y/you should come across anything that may be helpful to U/us please feel free to email U/us at Omegacent@hotmail.com - it is O/our shared addy, and W/we welcome new friends.

Omega and his squaw :)