PDA

View Full Version : Rape Play by BrookLynn&Lonely_Puppet

cream _(DNW)
06-03-2007, 07:25 PM
Well we were talking last Friday night and he asked about rape play.I told him I had never heard of that.He told me what is what about.

Lonely Puppet
06-03-2007, 07:31 PM
Well I told her about rape play and Mistress BrookLynn decided we should try it that night.

The scene began with me being locked up in her trunk, bound and gagged, and she takes me to a hotel room. I try to fight her off but she pistol whips me and I go down. Then, she puts me in the room and ties me to the bed. I wake up while she's showering and she comes back completely naked. I'm screaming for help but she puts the gun to my head and tells me to shut up as she rips my shirt off and pulls down my pants...

Well this was an e-scene as we're 200+ miles apart, and she was typoing a lot. She realized she was very tired so we had to wait until the next time we could talk to continue the scene...

cream _(DNW)
06-03-2007, 07:40 PM
As I rip off his pants I take out a dildo and start to fuck him in his ass.I ask him if he likes it.He told me no.I go harder and faster in his ass.He trys to fight buy I hold a gun up to him ans say shut up.I pull on his dick very hard.I see he gets hard.I smile at him.I tell him I want him to cum.I climb up on his dick ans slide my pussy down

Lonely Puppet
06-03-2007, 07:46 PM
I try and fight off her off as she rides my cock but all this does is pleasure her. She says if I don't do a good job she'll kill me so I am forced to thrust into her as I'm sobbing. She leans over and licks up my tears and orders me to come and out of fear I make myself come into her. She decides to let me go but first she takes me at gunpoint into the shower...

cream _(DNW)
06-03-2007, 07:49 PM
while in the shower I wash his body all over.I tell him to get dressed while he's dressing I get dressed.I ask him if he wants to go back to where I got him he says no

Lonely Puppet
06-03-2007, 07:52 PM
I told her no because now that my body has been violated I can't live on the way I was. She therefore decides to keep me around as her personal rape slave. I tell her as she's already stolen my body from me there's no reason for me to resist her.

And that was the end of our rape play scene.

cream _(DNW)
06-03-2007, 07:54 PM
Hope you liked it,I know we did hehe.Maybe we will do more later

nk_lion
06-03-2007, 09:40 PM
Wow, well it seems that you two are getting along. Good job on the fantasy

cream _(DNW)
06-03-2007, 10:51 PM
thank you very much.Hoped you liked reading it

nk_lion
06-03-2007, 11:12 PM
Not into rape play, but between two consenting adults who are enjoying it, I thought it was pretty awesome

Lonely Puppet
06-04-2007, 05:49 AM
Thanks, we had a lot of fun with that scene.

creams_slut
08-16-2007, 08:19 PM
Truly awesome and erotic to me

horny4hothot
09-29-2007, 10:21 PM
very hot and interesting