PDA

View Full Version : Greetings - My Introduction

MrEmann
06-04-2007, 06:49 AM
Well first off, I thought I had already done this. I guess I'm getting old.

I originally came here because someone I knew in another lifetime had some stories here. she was using a new e-mail addy, that was posted with her stories.
As it seems she's "left me far behind, the ruins of the life that I had in mind.", I move on.

I'm single,white, 50ish. I live in Ohio. I tell everyone I live in Toledo, but I really live in Delta. Delta is small and really not known cept by the locals. Toledo most people have heard of. Yes, all the rumors about Toledo are true.

I am Dominant. I like to find limits, test and push them,when I can.

I believe in the power of music. I think there is a song that relates to your feelings or moods at any given time. Over half those songs were written and performed by the Beatles, or them as solo artists. ** the above quote in fact is a paraphrased line from Beatles "Think For Yourself", written by George.**

Currently working on a graphic novel. I'm writing, and someone else will be illustrating. Learning the Tarot. I quite enjoy this forum, and I am learning something everyday.

Not quite found the right AV, but most here seem to like Curly. He might just stay.

"So I turned Myself to face Me, but I've never caught a glimpse, of how you Oothers must see this Fakir. I'm much to fast to take that test."

-David Bowie Ch Ch Changes

That's going to be My signature here.

Oh yeah the name MrEmann is a pun...Read it as Mystery Man.

jeanne
06-04-2007, 07:00 AM
Hello and welcome - you're not the only one who thinks you did things but didn't (pointing at self). We're not old enough for "senior moments" so I just choose to believe that my brain is busier with much more important things...can't think of what they are right now! LOL

Rhabbi
06-04-2007, 08:13 AM
:wave: Hello and :welcome to the forums, even if you have been here awhile.

nk_lion
06-04-2007, 08:16 AM
MrEmann makes to much more sense (the nick I mean).

Trust me, you're not old, I forget stuff all the time.

ceegee{Benz}
06-04-2007, 08:37 AM
chuckles...bout time we had an intro...waves from the UK

Pertez
06-04-2007, 09:27 AM
Welcome MrEmann :wave:

annie
06-04-2007, 09:36 AM
hiya and welcome... don't worry.. my intro was posted WAY late too... lol

Great to have you here, glad you enjoy it!

thrall
06-04-2007, 12:47 PM
HELLO...............see i told you it wouldnt be so bad

welcom and have fun............t

love the new face!!!!!

angelic.zest
06-04-2007, 01:46 PM
Hello and Welcome to the community!!! i thought you did one also but hey what do i know lol...and im with thrall...really like this avie better lol

Zesty!

suchaminx
06-06-2007, 03:59 AM
~smiles~

A late Intro is better than no Intro :)

Hello and welcome, have fun :)

minxy

Flaming_Redhead
06-12-2007, 12:55 PM
:welcomebo