PDA

View Full Version : Emotional blackmail - please comment?

moptop
06-05-2007, 03:52 AM
Hi, all. I have started a thread in the ask a Master/Mistress bit, and I would welcome some suggestions from any subs out there who have needed a way to guide their Master in a certain direction... I don't think I can be too direct about it. I'm not very good at subtlety and persuasion, though!

Thanks

moptop
06-05-2007, 01:23 PM
I'm soooo disappointed in all you subbies out there! the Masters, bless their little cotton socks, have been really helpful. They have given me lots of food for thought, and even, I think, helped me to find a way to put the issue persuasively, without bruising the ego...

So thanks for nothing guys, humph. *Stomps off in a sulk*

moptop
06-05-2007, 01:24 PM
Sorry, that did sound a little ruder than I meant!

Hime
07-06-2007, 06:08 AM
Letting the Dom/Domme know in writing if you're interested in something new or have a need that isn't getting satisfied might be a good idea. D. likes for me to write how I feel about the things we do in a journal or in letters to him, and I know a lot of the other Dom/mes give these "writing assignments," too. So if you have a particular concern or desire, it would probably make him feel honored if you wrote him a letter about it, especially if you got hot and heavy with the descriptive writing. :D

Sir_Russell
07-14-2007, 08:03 PM
Moptop remember that this life is about free choice. A Dom/me that stoops to blackmail is either a poser or an abuser, a Dom/me of the first water knows that if it isn't a gift then it should not be taken.

nia25
08-28-2007, 02:56 AM
I am new to all this but I email or write my hubby/Dom when I can't talk to him about something.