PDA

View Full Version : My usually dominant partner wants to be dominated... I'm a lost little sub! Help!

Denevra
06-05-2007, 10:05 AM
Well... the title more or less sums it up.
My partner, who has always been through and through dominant, all of sudden would like to experience being a sub... and I'm pretty much sub from the tips of my hair to the ends of my toes... so I'm really not sure what to do. As far as I can tell it's possibly a one time/ one time in 100 time thing. It's what he's asked for as his birthday gift...
But I'm at a total loss. The two of us are ( finally :D ) delving into the BDSM lifestyle, and I'd like to introduce him to a little more bondage and the like without completely freaking him out.
I'm trying to plan some sort of a session... I suppose one could call it... and I need ideas :) I guess I'd like to give him a taste of submission with erm... more exciting undertones without going too far, since I don't want him to shy away (he's come so far!! haha)
So... ADVICE!!

I thank you all,

Denevra

Rhabbi
06-05-2007, 02:02 PM
I would suggest talking to him and finding out what he wants in more specific detail. He might find out he likes some more things if you are able to suggest them in context of him experiencing them. And he might also decide that he does not want to sub as much as he thought.

kestrel
06-05-2007, 02:25 PM
Talk to him and find out some of the things he feels make him want to try being a sub and go from there. Ask him to give you several different ideas so you can still make it a surprise.

Carmenica Diaz
06-05-2007, 11:52 PM
All good points.
Bet he attempts to top from the bottom, though!:D

_ID_
06-06-2007, 03:37 AM
Here is a list of things you can try

http://www. xeromag.com/fvbdsm_scenarios.html