PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion on new feature: subbie task?

Tiger
08-08-2002, 12:00 AM
I closed the poll. If you would like to join in the Subbie Task, managed by BDSM_Tourguide, please head to the dungeon:
http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/dungeon/

Have fun!
###########
This idea was brought up by a visitor (cerberus2k) to this site a couple months ago. I didn't have time to do it. But now I think if I don't put it on my todo list, it may never be done.

Here is the idea: a subbies task system. Some people (doms, supervisors) setup some tasks for subbies, like doing some self bondage, spanking, etc.. Supervisors can specify who can respond to this task. The subbies can reply to the task, report how they accomplish the task, and preferably upload some pics, small videos or audio files. Then the supervisors can review the responses and give some comments.

The idea came out because there might be some single subbies need traning and most of them have no way of getting tasks to build them up. Here I want to get some opinions about it and see how many people are interested in it. If you have some suggestions, please don't hesitate to tell me.

There are no pre-made programs/scripts can do the exact job (please correct me if I am wrong). That means I have to do some thinking and writing from ground up. Although it looks not very hard to do, it may still take some time to build a working system. So I want your input before putting some serious work in this.

Thanks!

Jinn
Webmaster

GaryWilcox
08-08-2002, 07:38 AM
I'd recommend getting someone with Behavioral Science experience to build some kind of profiling system to match interests with tasks.

BDSM_Tourguide
08-08-2002, 10:49 AM
Who will the supervisors be? Who can they ask to perform?

Like, obviously, I would feel a little odd about asking kimberly{P} to perform some task for me, because of her {P}. I just want to be sure of the rules first.

kimberly
08-08-2002, 11:31 AM
ooohhhhhhhhh........

*listens for more*

Master's slave and soulmate,

Tiger
08-08-2002, 01:35 PM
Thank you for your replies. To answer Tourguide's questions, here is my idea about who is going to do what:

1. Everyone can be a supervisor (task starter). I believe there are quite some people are switch here. So if kimberly want to be a dommie once, it's ok, too :)

2. The supervisor (task starter) can invite other users as co-supervisors. For example, Tourguide can invite Paul. All supervisors will be able to review the task reports submitted by subs. The invited person will get an email about this new task. And only supervisors can assign new sub-tasks under the original task.

3. The task starter can assign the task to certain users (subs). These users will recieve an email about this task and they are required to do what's asked in the task. (Well, I guess if he/she won't do it, we can't do much about it, can we? So this system is only for willing participants.)

4. The task starter can set:
if all other users can respond this task and report the result, so that anyone drops by can write a task report;
if all other users can review the task reports, so that anyone drops by can review the reports.

5. All participants must be registered users. A user search function will be added so that you can get the correct username, for example it's kimberly{P} not kimberly. The search will allow you find keyword in the username and user email. No user's full email address will be exposed to public, though. If you can't find the one you are looking for, you will have a chance to invite someone to join in by sending emails.

Here is an example (hope Paul, Tourguide and kimberly won't mind): Paul may setup a task1 for kimberly only, nobody else can respond to this task. Paul may invite Tourguide as a co-supervisor. Tourguide may think of some addition to Paul's task1. So he can add a sub-task (task2) under task1. Tourguide may want to ask his girl to do this task too and won't mind anyone who want to join in. But Paul's task1 remains exclusive to kimberly.

Everything is still in my mind. So nothing is final here. If you think anything is inappropriate, or more functions should be added, please let me know.

And don't forget to vote on the poll (you don't have to be a registered user to vote). You know, together, we can make the world better (or worse) :D

Jinn

kimberly
08-08-2002, 04:13 PM
wwwwooooahhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!

"1. Everyone can be a supervisor (task starter). I believe there are quite some people are switch here. So if kimberly want to be a dommie once, it's ok, too "

Cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*looks at Master....thinks*

well....it was a cool idea?!

*nods*....i know Master

what kind of "task" are W/we discussing here Jinn Sir?

Master's slave and soulmate,

BDSM_Tourguide
08-08-2002, 05:28 PM
When do we start?

Tiger
08-08-2002, 10:00 PM
Hold your horse there, Tourguide. This is just an idea for now. I need to work on it. May take sometime.

So, kimberly asked: what kind of tasks are we talking about here? Well, that's all up to how wild your imagination is :)

GaryWilcox
08-08-2002, 10:03 PM
"What kind of 'task' are W/we discussing here Jinn Sir?"

That would be telling.

Paul{k}
08-08-2002, 11:11 PM
I thought it would be advisable to weigh in with My two cents' worth at this point.

I dearly love My soulmate, and I gladly do whatever enhances O/our enjoyment of E/each O/other as a C/couple. The love and trust I feel for her are such as I have never felt for another living soul. I know she feels the same about Me.

I believe this idea has merit, and I am willing to give it a chance. I just need to read it over carefully and be certain I understand all the aspects of it; I also want to see what further comments and suggestions are made before the idea becomes operational.

*smiles* And as for kimberly being a "Dommie" once...well...that, too...I shall take into consideration.

Sincerely,

Paul{k}
Master and Soulmate of kimberly{P}

YNHumiliator
08-09-2002, 05:23 AM
I for one think it's a splendid idea! It sort of extends the roleplay one can experience via chatrooms, messengers and email. Having a two way or more discussion and idea session with a subs Master could prove highly entertaining. The feedback, maybe as a report from the sub, especially with the possibility of some pictures of the task being attempted or after completion is a very enticing and interesting prospect.
Really glad to see Master Paul{k} threatening to unleash our combined imaginations on his soulmate Kimberley{P}!!!!!!!

"Of all things retain an open mind....."

Paul{k}
08-09-2002, 03:44 PM
*smiles...can almost SMELL the juices...creative or otherwise... flowing in the room*

I will say right now and upfront that I intend to be very careful about "unleashing Our combined imaginations upon kimberly."

I'm still waiting to see how the final proposals shape up before We set the ball rolling.

kimberly and I have also discussed the circumstances under which, just once, she can be a "Dommie." *smiles* I'll say no more about it for now. I'll just let the rest of You sit and wonder what the possibilities are.

Three years of being an online Dominant have made Me avoid rash or impetuous decisions. Consequences of rash decisions have a way of being long-lived and unpleasant. But this idea is exciting, and has great possibilities, and I think it will certainly enliven this site.

W/we do need more submissives here. kimberly has agreed to approach some of her friends, to see if they might like to become a part of what W/we have here.

Any more comments, insights, or ideas? *smiles*

Sincerely,

Paul{k}

YNHumiliator
08-11-2002, 10:47 AM
Master Paul{k},
I wasn't suggesting that you were literally going to unleash the combined imaginations of dozens of dominant males on your soulmate! Certainly no offence was intended. You'll have to excuse unbridled enthusiam from the UK! But it's an intoxicating idea for those of us who don't have a Kimberly of our own!
YN

Paul{k}
08-11-2002, 01:11 PM
Please believe that no offense was taken by ANYTHING that has been said here. If I HAD taken offense, I would not be participating in this thread of discussion. *smiles* I have said...and I am completely sincere...that this idea has great merit.

Letters are not the best way to communicate and discuss such ideas. I have access to a MultiCity chat room which is little used, and to which I have access as Moderator. I know the Owner would not care if W/we use it. Perhaps Those of Us Who are interested in working out the plans for this idea might profit by gathering there, at an agreed-upon time? My access is generally late in the evening, around 11 PM EST. If there are those of You Who would like to have a place to congregate and discuss, I would be happy to do so.

Please respond if You are interested. (I can think of Four Who I would think WOULD be. *smiles*) I'll pass on the addy to the chatroom as soon as I know how many of You would like to meet...IF you want to.

Sincerely,

Paul{k}

GaryWilcox
08-11-2002, 04:11 PM
We could just open a room on Yahoo Messenger for our little community under the same name...

BDSM_Tourguide
08-11-2002, 07:27 PM
I thought the idea was for us to come up with an idea, post it here, then the submissive carries out the task, posts a message and/or pics here for proof. At least that's the way I read it.

Paul{k}
08-11-2002, 07:39 PM
Well...Tourguide seems to know the procedure.

Tourguide, do You have a submissive whom You would like to invite here to start things rolling?

Paul{k}

BDSM_Tourguide
08-11-2002, 07:54 PM
Unfortunately, none of my regular submissives subscribe to this forum. Besides, I wouldn't presume upion them to do something like this for me until I know exactly what is involved.

In my previous post, I was just reiterating what Jinn had said when he brought up the idea. I wasn't aware that a change of venue was necessary to perform the idea under those tenants.

Besides, I like the forums here. I would like to see the tasks posted here, if we ever decide what will actually take place.

Paul{k}
08-11-2002, 07:57 PM
Yes, it's always best to wait until One knows exactly what is involved.

Anybody else want to jump in on the topic?

Paul{k}

veru_skjava
09-24-2002, 05:24 AM
:) Paul Sir and kimberly sis ((((hugs)))))

Y/you both know who i am and that i am indeed OWNED!!!!!! and well protected. **VBS**

However Master and mi Lady both maybe interested in knowing more about what is proposed.

Unfortunately at this point there is little mentioned that I can bring to them for even discussion.

Has this idea come to a slow pace or lost interst?

I too wish to see these forums come more to life. I am very slow to participate and need to take my time and feel safe and comfortable. So far so good.

Hoping to hear more...

one of kimberlys friends smiles (but i was already here) giggles
veru skjava
His and ONLY His

write4jetc
01-03-2003, 10:17 AM
Well, this thread seems to have petered out ....

But I thought it was a good idea the way it was first presented. Let's see if I can find it -
<<The idea came out because there might be some single subbies need traning and most of them have no way of getting tasks to build them up. Here I want to get some opinions about it and see how many people are interested in it. If you have some suggestions, please don't hesitate to tell me.>>

So, in this case, the tasks would be for single subs and unowned slaves, not people who are owned, like Kimberley. Of course, if any idea appeal to a Doms imagination, s/he is more than free to try them out ...

But I think the idea of some tasks for untrained subs is a great idea. We don't have to actually assign them to anyone; each person - dom or sub, if allowed - could think back to their earlier days, and recount some of the tasks they imposed or did when they were starting. It may end up being more of a how-to guide for some beginners, but it may also spark some new ideas amongst 'committed couples'.

New ideas are always a good thing <grins evilly>.

jeyline
04-20-2003, 05:14 PM
As an untrained, unowned subbie, I personally think that this is an utterally great idea and I am eager to learn more information.

Please, this would be a totally awesome setup!

Paul{k}
04-20-2003, 08:13 PM
As One of the original P/persons W/who addressed this topic, I think that write4jetc had a good idea in recasting the idea as directed only toward slaves who are not yet owned. Some of Us can put forward ideas for tasks to be performed by unowned slaves/submissives, and then they can take a stab at attempting to perform the task. I've been in the lifestyle for four years, and I have some ideas which I will be glad to share. However, before I start throwing ideas around, I want to know what O/others think of this. jeyline and write4jetc seem to like the idea. Any others??????

:D

ladydragon
06-24-2003, 10:44 PM
I am relatively new to this site and these forums- but eager to participate.
Please consider me an interested submissive in training, if it please you...

kym
02-11-2004, 01:43 AM
Has this idea died of neglect or is it something in the works by now? i have a suggestion or two but would be a waste of time to share if this is not still being considered.

respectfully,

kym

Paul{k}
02-11-2004, 09:26 PM
Dear kym,

I have always been interested in seeing this idea carried out. No O/one has taken any steps to do so or shown any interest in doing so...until now. It certainly will do no harm, kym, to set forth your ideas...and then who knows what seeds will sprout to produce new fruit?

By the way, ladydragon, the pictures you posted with your note are quite sensual. How about posting one with a gag instead of a blindfold...but similar pose, etc.?

I will be interested to see what responses will be posted here.

Sincerely,

Paul{k}

Tiger
02-12-2004, 03:07 PM
Thank you for bringing this up again. I setup a non-fiction / course like program Dungeon. It has the ability of doing my original idea. But now, Tourguide and I are redoing this section and only one course there. Hopefully more contents will be added soon.

Paul{k}
02-12-2004, 08:14 PM
If I can do anything to be of help in bringing "subbie task" to fruition, please let Me know. My slave kimberly no longer visits this site, and has little time for online activities; so I fear she will not be a part of things. However, this IS an idea (I think) whose time has come (cum?). Let's get the ball rolling, eh, F/folks?

Sincerely,

Paul{k}:D

Minx
03-12-2004, 08:50 PM
As someone else noted of themselves..

As an unowned subbie also, I too would be extremely interested in a system such as this.

Minx

somewriter
03-24-2004, 04:01 PM
This sounds like a good idea to me. My interpretation/take on it would be that a dom(me)/some dom(me)s would come up with a task and then any sub that wants to participate does so and comes back with photos/a report. Sounds cool to me.

red~vixen
03-24-2004, 06:28 PM
I would definitely be interested. I think it's a great idea for slaves and submissives to get a feel for the liftestyle.

fetish101
03-25-2004, 12:38 AM
lol..it seems many people are interested, but nobody will take the innitiative to do it! Just a casual observation..

somewriter
03-25-2004, 11:27 AM
You make a good point fetish101. Personally, being relatively new to the forums and not having the wealth of experience that some other site members have, I don't know what people would want and what would be considered acceptable/achieveable or too boring.

Slave_Poodle
03-25-2004, 03:55 PM
[SIZE=1][FONT=arial][COLOR=deeppink]

I would love to be a part of it as i know my master will would check and see if i have done my tasks correctly as well as it would take some of the presure off him for coming up with things for me to do.

TTFN Poodle xxx

somewriter
03-25-2004, 04:06 PM
So this challenge - it would need to be for all genders at least it seems. I guess what I'm thinking is - how many people can any one challenge appeal to? As you'll see in my profile I like anal play (and everyone has a derriere!) but its not everyones cup of tea, likewise if it involved clamps of various sorts and so on. Perhaps one of the many interested subs there seem to be could relate something their dom(me) had previously made them do, and challenge the other subs to do the same?

Morrighan
03-25-2004, 04:43 PM
There are a lot of unowned subs and a lot of subless doms on this site, apparently, and this could be an opportunity for both to try their wings. My suggestion would be to add a seperate forum for doms that wish to post instruction, and subs could browse through and find whatever kink suits them, and post whatever response they're capable of, be it picture, sound, etc.

For those subs who are untrained and completely inexperienced, it could also ease them into the lifestyle--you more experienced doms, I'm sure you can think of some tasks for beginners. I like this idea, because for those of us who are still uncertain, it gives us the opportunity to experiment without the threat...well, not threat, but intimidation of a real world scenario.

Posting this in the forums would also provide the benefit of everyone else's personal experiences with specific tasks that just about anyone can try. Kinky, fun, informative, and safe. Wow.

BDSM_Tourguide
03-25-2004, 08:54 PM
I feel there's definitely enough interest here to give this a try. What I will do is figure out a quick set of guidelines (like, not requesting tasks that aren't completely safe or something like that) and begin a thread for the Subbie Task in either the My BDSM life or Sexual Fantasy area in a couple of days.

Once I get it done, I'll post an announcement to the site to let people know it's ready so interested parties can have a look at it.

Sound good?

somewriter
03-26-2004, 01:06 AM
Ok, sounds good. If there's enough responses I like Morrighan's idea of having its own forum. Thanks BDSM_Tourguide!

Alex Bragi
03-26-2004, 03:10 AM
Yes, I like Morrighan's idea too.

Jazzie-sub
03-26-2004, 08:43 AM
Interesting idea, amazing concept. I look forward to seeing these ideas further developed, and the possibilities that could arise from them.

~jazzie

Master_chris
03-26-2004, 08:54 AM
I like the idea, but I can see on or two problems, first I like to point out that I don't have anything against the other doms, but I can see that some one might ask a new sub to do something which might be to much for them or beyond they limits,

I think that some form of profile descript, which will allow the dom's to see that the limits and the no go areas are for each sub, before they ask them to do something.

I not shore if this has come up if so, sorry, but will all the subs who has register, will be advible to all Dom's to assigned a task too.

Tiger
03-26-2004, 01:37 PM
This project requires a good task manager program. The Dungeon section was setup for this subbie task, originally. The program is designed for online school / course / education. I think it is very suitable for the task project. It has all the elements we need: give instruction (textbook), hand out assignment, give test and score the progress, etc. Don't you think the subbie task is just like giving slaves / students a lesson and testing their progress?

I agree with Master Chris's concerns. So we do need a good guide line for masters/mistresses as proposed by Tourguide. We need responsible masters/mistresses to initiate this project.

Morrighan
03-26-2004, 02:19 PM
But my comment was that a program such as Jinn described would be good for subs who already have a dom, but leaves the rest of us out in the cold. I understand Chris's reservations about the safety issue, but I don't see how allowing subs to browse assignments and select one that suits them would be dangerous. Experienced doms could post assignments and rate them beginner, intermediate, advanced--I'm sure you knowledgable folk could figure something out. Sure, there's always a possibility that an ambitious sub could choose something that's too hard for them, but the doms shouldn't be posting anything that's a danger to life, limb, and health in the first place.

That's just my opinion, and it sounds like the system's been pretty much decided upon anyway. And it could be I just missed the part on how it would work for subs who don't have a dom...if someone else caught it, could you explain it to me, please?

Morrighan

drayman
03-26-2004, 02:56 PM
For my 'five penny worth' I think this is a very good idea.

Having had some experience of training women using the web to accept and examine their submissive feelings, I reckon that this is something that could bring positive benefits.

It will allow the sub to explore their own intimate emotions at a pace suitable and acceptable to them without the feeling that they must commit to someone before they get to know their limits etc. The idea of undertaking the Tasks and then submitting their reports will also enable the guides/trainers to assess their progress. It will also enable more experienced Doms/Dommes to guide the trainees as they travel down the road to developing and enhancing their submissive nature.

Very interested in assisting if asked.

Drayman:)

lordsachiel
03-26-2004, 10:05 PM
I'd like it if the task system allowed the subbies to compete, would be a way both for them to challenge themselves, and for them to be grateful for the task

For instance, what I'd do is assign each task a difficult, 1-10 or something, with agreed upon standards or a judge.

Then, a subbie would submit their performance, and be judged by the community, if they agree to judging, I'd allow them to opt out if the so desire.

Then we'd rate them, and the average rating * the difficulty would give them a score

After a certain number of "points" accrued, they'd get a special icon in their posts, but they'd also become inelligible to do the easier tasks...

what do you think?

fetish101
03-27-2004, 12:44 AM
I think that because all everybody is here is typed words on a screen..something like judging would be difficult, unless pictures were taken and then posted. Otherwise, you're judging the sub on their writing ability, not necessarily on whatever the task was.

Jazzie-sub
03-27-2004, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by fetish101
I think that because all everybody is here is typed words on a screen..something like judging would be difficult, unless pictures were taken and then posted. Otherwise, you're judging the sub on their writing ability, not necessarily on whatever the task was.

I'd have to respectfully disagree. :o

This would assume that all tasks given were physical or would have visable components to prove.

An additional factor I'd think would be that in D/s relationships, trust and honesty are inherent and permeated throughout it. To require visual proof negates the trust that should be present, and assumes dishonesty. While at the same time, I fail to understand of what benefit it would be for the submissive to entirely make up a written response to their task. If we were utilizing this system for its intention, it would be for learning and growth neither of which would be a reward for pretending.

~jazzie

fetish101
03-28-2004, 01:21 AM
Yes, I suppose you have to assume honesty. I suppose also that the people who would actually take the time to get involved in this would probably be for real.

When I posted that I guess I was thinking about the thousands of losers out there that would pose as a sub and write down their supposed experiences, but they're actually just some moron with a rampant imagination.

drayman
03-28-2004, 02:56 AM
Quote "This would assume that all tasks given were physical or would have visable components to prove.

I agree with Jazzie, the training does not need to require physical tasks. I have found setting trainees mental and emotionally based instructions can be just as beneficial in their development as for example, requiring them to sit with clothes pegs on their nipples for a set period of time.

In addition, the trust and honesty element of the relationship, provided it is undertaken by both parties, enhances the training. A Dom/Domme can physically ensure that tasks are completed in a r/l situation, whilst the Dom/Domme in an on-line training regime relies on the honesty of the submissive, if the training is going to benefit her. She would thus be forfeiting the benefit of the training if she resorted to lies and deceit.

Drayman

BDSM_Tourguide
03-29-2004, 02:53 AM
Subbie Tasks could be, quite literally, anything they consent to.

A subbie task could be anything from having her "Look up the reference to Azrael and report, in no less than three pages, single spaced, who he was and what he did" to having her fit as many clothespins on her tits as she possibly can.

However, we're far more likely to get girls that would rather do the former and guys that would rather have the girls do the latter. Remember, this isn't about how perverted you can be; it should be about how creative and imaginative a dominant can think to make use of a submissive.

Use your imagination and get cracking. I'll have somehting up on this in a couple of days. I just need to figure out what format this wioll work best and how.

Paul{k}
04-01-2004, 11:35 AM
As one of the original founders of the "Subbie Task" idea, I am pleased to see that the concept continues to draw interest and comments. I have always thought that it's an idea of considerable appeal and possibilities.

I believe that what is necessary is for a Dominant to post an idea that a submissive can carry out...either in written form or supplemented with pictures. I currently have no submissive, and I would have preferred to assign a task to one who wore My collar if I were assigning an "ice-breaking" task.

Here is a possibility. I have always found the idea of gags to be erotically stimulating, but I know that submissives do not always agree with Me.

And, of course, there are many different forms of gags. There is the penis gag and the ball gag, as well as the cloth-and-stocking gag, the scarf gag, or just plain duct tape. Is there a submissive who would be willing to try all the types of gags which I have enumerated above (plus any that I may have overlooked) and then provide a written account of her reaction to each? I believe that, for the task to be valid, it should be a submissive who finds the idea of a gag attractive, but then again maybe a sub who does not particularly care for gags could provide an equally valuable response.

I would also suggest that the submissive doing this task provide snapshots of herself wearing the various kinds of gags to accompany her written reactions to each.

I will be interested to see if there are any takers for this idea, as I am sure that there are many submissives who are well able to express their thoughts and ideas on it.

Sincerely,

Paul :)

BDSM_Tourguide
04-01-2004, 01:40 PM
As one of the original founders of the "Subbie Task" idea, I am pleased to see that the concept continues to draw interest and comments. I have always thought that it's an idea of considerable appeal and possibilities.

I was working on it some more last night. Just have some patience and it'll get finished. I know it's taken 18 months or so, but another week or two won't kill anyone.

Escritor
04-28-2004, 10:42 AM
I really like this idea. If I can be of any help, Tourguide or Jinn please send me a PM.

Regards,

Barton
05-01-2004, 09:10 PM
This sounds like a great idea. Not only will it help people, it will be certain to generate some interesting discussions.
Barton.

Jazzie-sub
05-01-2004, 09:19 PM
:whines and complains to anyone within earshot:

Not my typical behavior, I assure you. But.... hmmm... :nudges you Doms for attention:

~jazzie

BDSM_Tourguide
05-02-2004, 02:05 AM
I havent' had as much time to put into things lately, being a stay-at-home-dad, but I'm still trying to get it going. Hopefully, it won't take too much longer. I'll start posting updates as I get things worked out and finished.

BTW, Jazzie, I love yout new signature. I love that song for its words. It's got a really great message and I'm happy to see Alanis back and happy finally.

BDSM_Tourguide
05-03-2004, 07:57 PM

The Subbie Task feature in the BDSM Library Dungeon is now open for sign-ups. Get registered, fill out your profile and read the rules to see how the new feature will work.

Subbie Task should be open for business on May 10, 2004 (barring natural disasters or acts of God).

BDSM_Tourguide
05-05-2004, 04:54 PM
According to the poll posted in this thread, there should be 37 of you from these forums signing up for the Subbie Task feature at BDSM Library Dungeon (http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/dungeon/). So where are you all?

I've only got 31 sign-ups so far and only about six or seven names I can identify from the forums here.

I look forward to seeing some of you get signed up.

I would like to at least hear from:

kimberly (if she's still around)
Paul{k}
YNHumiliator
veru skjava (if she's still around)
Lady Amanda (if she's still around)
jeyline (if she's still around)
ladydragon (if she's still around)
kym
red~vixen
fetish101
Slave Poodle
Morrighan
Alex Bragi
drayman
lordsachiel
slvWriting
Barton

I'm not trying to single people out, but these are the people that are interested in the idea and, to my knowledge, have not yet signed up for the feature.

The feature officially opens on May 10, 2004. Get registered now.

red~vixen
05-06-2004, 04:36 PM
I have been busy lately and haven't been keeping up with the boards as much. I'll be signing up though. :p

drayman
05-07-2004, 01:54 AM
I have now completed the profile document and look forward to taking part in the venture. :D :D

Pandora's Box
05-07-2004, 03:47 PM
I think it is a good idea, but I cannot sign up without first discussing it with my guy. I don't know if he'd like me to participate in this or not, and as I don't want to do anything to mess with our budding relationship... caution rules the day.

:)

Barton
05-07-2004, 05:14 PM
Just saw your post today. On my way now, or by tonight at least.
Barton.

BDSM_Tourguide
05-07-2004, 07:00 PM
If you're going to sign up for Subbie Task, then now's the time to do it. The feature opens in the Dungeon (http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/dungeon/) on Monday, May 10. Get in now and get signed up.

BDSM_Tourguide
05-10-2004, 10:51 AM
Well, we have about 100 subs signed up for this thing now, but only four doms. So, where the heck is everyone? Come on over and get signed up!

Barton
05-10-2004, 07:03 PM
TG do we have any Female Dommes signed up yet. It seems that there are more male subs than female subs.
Barton.

Katmandu
05-11-2004, 04:29 PM
Well, I did want to sign up as a Domme, but my Master forbids me to delve into the "top" side.....said it would give me evil ideas and he would get tired from beating me constantly! :(

Escritor
05-14-2004, 02:08 PM
We have an ongoing feature that you might be interested in joining, if you want to be given online assignments. It's called Subbie Task. You can read about it by clicking here (http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105). You can also find out more about it by reading the Announcement posted at the top of every forum page.

Help!! I'm not able to login at the dungeon. I login here at the forums, then go over there and it tells me I'm not logged in. When I write my username and password, it doesn't log me in. The cookies are correctly configured on my browser and I've also tried logging out on the forums and loggin in on the dungeon, but can't.

I want to participate on the subbie task feature... but I can't login! HELP please...

Thanks in advance,

Barton
05-14-2004, 02:15 PM
You may want to pm with TG. I'am sure he can help.
Barton.

BDSM_Tourguide
05-14-2004, 02:37 PM
The dungeon is a seperate entity from the forums. Your user name and login from here will not work there.

Click on the Subbie Task course and then to the right on the next page, you will see a link to register.

Escritor
05-16-2004, 11:57 PM
The dungeon is a seperate entity from the forums. Your user name and login from here will not work there.

Click on the Subbie Task course and then to the right on the next page, you will see a link to register.

But the link to register points to the forums registration form, and says that I'm already registered. Right above that it also states that I should use my forum username and password to login to the dungeon. I can't get to register or login anyway...

Thanks

Escritor
05-17-2004, 12:15 AM
One more thing:

It doesn't even tell me I've written an incorrect password or anything, it just returns to the login page when I press the login button with my correct data.

Thanks in advance...

BDSM_Tourguide
05-17-2004, 01:27 AM
You might want to give Jinn an email. He'd be able to help you better then me with this issue. His email address is webmaster@bdsmlibrary.com

BDSM_Tourguide
05-18-2004, 09:35 PM
Well, it's been a busy week, with 19 dominants assigning tasks and 187 participants enrolled. Things seem to be going really well. Anyone that's interested, head on over to the dungeon (http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/dungeon/) and get signed up.

Escritor
05-21-2004, 10:35 AM
I've tried with a new username, still no luck... HELP!! I've just sent an email and a PM to Jinn, hope he can help me.

Regards

ladydragon
06-15-2004, 10:24 PM
I heartily apologize for not staying involved and participating- but I'm going to do my best to remedy that. Including answering PMs and honoring requests/orders as my Master permits it- He assures me He shall. :)

Off to the Dungeon to get caught up.

julie les
07-13-2004, 07:53 AM
I have just discovered this wonderful site and am having a great deal of fun reading the posts.

However my real tastes lay in the world of humiliation. I adore the thought of being made to humiliate myself in public. May be a better word would be dares. The thought of playing watersport, scat or other such humiliation is erotic to the extreme.

I also have one further desire in these thoughts, and that the person to inflict these delight on me is of my own sex. I have never had the courage to pursue these thoughts, but maybe somewhere in here is a female dom, who would be willing to take me under her on line wing?

If you are out there miss, then I am yours in mind and soul

Julie

a new subbie

rcurryj
07-17-2004, 09:07 AM
i have tried to access a subbie task, but i have been told i need to type in the enrolement key, given to me by yourself can you help ?

Barton
07-17-2004, 12:00 PM
You need to email BDSM_Tourguide@yahoo.ca. He will then set you up. You might say he is the key man.

Barton