PDA

View Full Version : Sexual Games

Camelot
02-06-2004, 04:52 AM
I’m a new member and my wife and I are just (gently) getting into this.

I like the idea of a game that has certain forfeits. I have looked around but can find nothing that fits the bill.

I devised a game for myself, based on Trivial Pursuits. Briefly; the game is played as normal but if my wife answers a question incorrectly she has to pay a forfeit. The forfeits range in severity from one to six depending on the number on the die that she threw to get the questions, ones being very gently and sixes severe. The forfeits are chosen at random from a packs marked 1, 2 etc. Other refinements are that if a forfeit requires a number of strokes with a whip then the number is determined by the throw of a 20 sided die which is then multiplied or divided by the number of wedges she has or has not acquired during the course of the game.

Whilst this is great fun, I need to find new forfeits. My imagination is not good, I have ice, whips, nipple clamps, pegs, bondage etc. but am always looking for new ideas; new positions for bondage perhaps. I have found two new ideas from looking at this forum, candle wax and pepper, both to be used with caution I understand.

I wonder if anyone out there can point me towards somewhere where I could find new ideas for games and forfeits, or even if any of the members have any suggestions?

Camelot

muhshilltopper
02-10-2004, 09:43 PM
You could go off of this idea and mix it with strip games. only instead of you lose when you run out of cloths, you can wager sexual torments / punishments / games intead. THis could make it a lot more interesting and competitive.

le forgeron
02-26-2004, 01:07 AM
You might find some rules, in french, at

http://www.jeuxpouradultes.com/

The games are pretty soft, but most come open for customisation.

Hope this helps.

GaryWilcox
02-26-2004, 08:39 AM
Uno. It can be played easily with two people. The ex-wife and I did that game a lot. Man, she rubbed my face in it... literally... when she beat me finally.