PDA

View Full Version : Public Toys...?

Kelli
02-06-2004, 09:15 AM
My bf and I have been trying to explore the use of some toys in public. I know there are some remote control vibes out there, but which ones really work? Course we don't want it too loud. Nipple clamps are a possibility. I'm pretty sure they make a vibrating butt plug, but not sure where I saw it or where I can find it. Any and all help would be great. Especially those who have played with this and have some good tips and ideas!

AndrewBlack
02-06-2004, 01:57 PM
I have been toying with getting one of these

http://europe.stockroom.com/b038.htm

they look like they could be a lot of fun! I would also be interested to hear from anyone with first hand experience. Also the remote controlled butterfly in the same catalogue.

somewriter
03-22-2004, 11:39 AM
I would recommend getting an inflatable butt plug for going out in public as in my experience they stay in better than any other, and you don't really want it slipping out ;-) I know you can get vibrating inflatable plugs, but Im not sure if you can get them with remote control.

slavelucy
03-22-2004, 12:02 PM
i think quite a few indoor toys can double as outdoor ones. i am not suggesting of course that your boyfriend should whip you as you walk along the road, get on a bus etc (LOL), but things like pegs (possibly not on nipples, but on, um..other areas), ben-wa balls, butt plugs etc are all good. i can personally vouch for these being used to great effect outdoors. :D

Hope this helps.

sl

Kelli
03-22-2004, 12:12 PM
I have never used ben-wa- balls but have heard of them. How do they work? Definitely looking into a plug, preferably one that vibrated. Would like wireless, but it can get expensive. I, we have a bullet that I was trying to figure out how to adhere it to my panties so that it would be on my clit at all times. I know it's not wireless, but he ca still go into my pocket and control it.

slavelucy
03-22-2004, 12:36 PM
ben-wa balls are like...well, balls (yeah, honestly!! LOL) that can be made of latex or metal, with, like, another ball inside them, that causes them to move around etc, which are supposed to kind of interact with each other (sorry, i am REALLY crap at explaining anything remotely technical, i am sure there is an official word for the aforementioned 'ball in a ball' thing and resultant interaction, but i know not what it is!).

i have to say though, in my experience, it is more the fact that i am wearing them and feel...um..*thinks*...full, that is a turn on, as opposed to the interaction, although the latter can also be quite nice.

i have heard horror stories about people 'hearing' them...but in all honesty i just can't imagine this happening. i have also heard unconfirmed reports of them slipping out (yikes!), but this has never happened to me in all the many times i have used them. :D

Hope this helps.

lucy

Kelli
03-22-2004, 12:43 PM
Now I hope I'm not sounding naive, but how exactly do you get them back out? I guess just reach in and get em? I dunno, one in the ass I know how to get that out. I just haven't experienced putting something in that doesn't have a cord or something to pull it out with.

slavelucy
03-22-2004, 12:51 PM
Oh, god, sorry, you're not being naive, i should have added that bit. The ones i have are conencted on a string, and the last one of the two has a little loop on so you can just pull 'em out without any...um...mad desperate hunt for them! (LOL). As for ones that arnt connected (metal), i have no idea, i assume you do the whole hunt thing.

*strongly resisting any silly rude limericks regarding that 'hunt'*

sl

somewriter
03-22-2004, 12:52 PM
They usually do have a cord on the end yep. The idea sounds good but I'm the wrong gender to vouch for them ;)

Kelli
03-22-2004, 01:07 PM
Lol. Thanks! I have not had much anal, but really want to try it! Any recommendations for size of the first plug? And how uncomfortable is it if I wear it for a few hours?

somewriter
03-22-2004, 03:07 PM
If you havent had any I would advise the smallest, depends how much "much" is I guess.... I find that if Im turned on I dont mind it at all, but once that goes it can be a little uncomfortable - but great for being a sub I guess! I think small is the best place to start, too small can't hurt but too big can :(

redEva
03-22-2004, 04:00 PM
Kelli,

Ben-Wa balls are fun – and are used to strengthen the vaginal muscles. I would never put them, or for that matter anything that does not have cord or some kind of stopper attached to it in, my bottom – Ben Wa balls are made for vaginal use.

As for the but plugs – if you never tried – I would recommend starting at home – and getting used to it, before you decide to go air sealed, for an exciting evening out. Start with the small one and work your way out – ALWAYS using lots of lube.

Somewriter; with all due respect – inflatable but plug is for advanced players – even the smallest but plug will stay in quite nicely – since the sphincter tend to grab that neck like there is no tomorrow

Kelli
03-22-2004, 04:44 PM
Thanks redeva, I was a little intimidated trying something inflatable... I will scope out some smaller ones.

Kelli
03-23-2004, 06:30 PM
I have never tried to push anything outta that hole, so I don't know if I want to start trying now lol...

How expensive are the balls?

Kelli
03-24-2004, 09:46 AM
Wow that's a great site! Thanks! I think I need to make a purchase... ;)

justlola
03-27-2004, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by Kelli
Now I hope I'm not sounding naive, but how exactly do you get them back out? I guess just reach in and get em? I dunno, one in the ass I know how to get that out. I just haven't experienced putting something in that doesn't have a cord or something to pull it out with.

You just sort of push them out. The trick is not getting them out, it's keeping them in. ;)

Kelli
03-28-2004, 08:23 PM
LOL. I figured as much, but I don't think it would be good to have them in during your period....