PDA

View Full Version : Nervous Ninny Novice

obeisant
06-19-2007, 09:13 AM
Hello. I am a 30 year old female submissive who is currently exploring BDSM to newer and greater levels with my dominant boyfriend. I am looking for any advice, mentoring, etc. that any sub or dominant can provide while recognizing that I am monogamous and not looking for any other partners online or in real life.

I sound paranoid, don't I?

I just know that deep inside me I want to submit to my boyfriend to a much greater degree than I am currently, and I don't know the first thing about going on this sort of quest for information.

nk_lion
06-19-2007, 09:21 AM
Welcome.

I think most people would agree that a fundemental part of any bdsm relationship is trust, which helps a sub submit and a dom/me dominate more comfortably. Any question is a good question, so don't feel nervous about anything.

Pertez
06-19-2007, 09:41 AM
Welcome :wave:

Rhabbi
06-19-2007, 09:43 AM
:wave: Hello and :welcome: to the forums obiesant. Ask us a questions and we will have answers. Check out the knowledge base for information.

ceegee{Benz}
06-19-2007, 09:59 AM
hello and welcome to the forums

ceegee and Benz

obeisant
06-19-2007, 10:11 AM
Thank you for the welcomes.

I guess part of it is that I don't know what to ask, or where to start asking. This is new for both of us, and while my boyfriend is perfectly content at letting things happen spontaneously, I'm more of the "get out there and learn all there is to learn" type.

Our sex life is terrific. I just have this need inside me to submit more deeply to him.

I guess I should tell you where we are at right now. He and I are in a long distance relationship and will be for 1-2 years. After that, we plan on making the relationship local. (My job circumstances and his schooling prevent this from happening earlier than that.) We see each other 3-4 times a year for 1-2 weeks at a time. We conduct a lot of our relationship via the phone.

Our discovery started on the phone when we discovered together that dirty talk and verbal humiliation (so to speak) was a huge turn on for both of us. When we met, spanking became a regular part of our sex life. We have found that we both LOVE him teasing a seemingly helpless me, making me beg for what I want. We have talked exhaustively about bondage, and plan to try that this coming week while we are together.

Last night in the midst of our phoning, I called him Sir as sort of a joke, but partly because it seemed natural. There was silence for a little while. I was so nervous. Then he said "Say it again." Needless to say, it was incredible for both of us.

I want to surprise him with something very special and inherently submissive when we see each other Friday, but I am at a loss as to what that could be.

I hope I did not share too much information.

angelic.zest
06-19-2007, 11:29 AM
hello and welcome to the community! i hope all goes well when you see ur Sir on friday and dont ever think you've shared to much, this is a place with ppl of the same interest, so feel at home and comfy

MajesticFae
06-19-2007, 01:39 PM
Welcome to the forums, love. (And to chat!)

annie
06-19-2007, 01:51 PM
Welcome... and i would post the question with the background in the BDSM Life or the Knowledge Base... i'm sure you will get tons of good suggestions there! Just a thought!

Glad to have you join us! Enjoy and ask away!

MrDom
06-19-2007, 02:40 PM
hi and welcome obeisant. best thing too do is ask there a thread here with a bdsm checklist it is something good for you and your partner to go over together and see what you too like or don't and what peeks your interest.

MrDom

jeanne
06-19-2007, 08:17 PM
Hello and welcome - you'll find lots of helpful information here.

Ozme52
06-19-2007, 09:50 PM
:wel

suchaminx
06-20-2007, 02:12 AM
hello and welcome to the forums

What a great journey to be taking - hope it is a long and happy one.:)

Have fun and take up some of the suggestions already mentioned, as well as learning about the lifestyle you will discover so much about yourself.

minxy

Flaming_Redhead
06-24-2007, 07:42 PM
:welcomebo

Have fun exploring!

John56{vg}
06-24-2007, 07:49 PM
Welcome to the forums and I have just been here a short time but everyone has made me feel welcome. And I think this is the place to share your feelings and questions.

Good luck and I hope you find the information you need.

John

isabeau6
06-27-2007, 10:00 AM
Hello. I am a 30 year old female submissive who is currently exploring BDSM to newer and greater levels with my dominant boyfriend. I am looking for any advice, mentoring, etc. that any sub or dominant can provide while recognizing that I am monogamous and not looking for any other partners online or in real life.

I sound paranoid, don't I?

I just know that deep inside me I want to submit to my boyfriend to a much greater degree than I am currently, and I don't know the first thing about going on this sort of quest for information.

no you don't sound paranoid, you sound honest..which is a good thing..good luck with your journey....hmm maybe you could get your boyfriend to join as well? just a thought..but anyway welcome aboard...love your thread title hehe...:)