PDA

View Full Version : Online Whipping

John56{vg}
06-20-2007, 01:19 AM
Hi all,

Well, as a Dom who has played with D/s off and on for many years I am back on again, but in a limited capacity. Due to health reasons/ body image problems and interest (in that order) I will only play online now.

Because of this forum I have found a beautiful young and willing sub to explore with. However, having only played in person with subs before I have a few questions and I am wondering if I can get the use of y'all's expertise.

1) Are there effective ways (and cheap tools) for a sub to whip herself? On attempting some tests with myself nothing gives me much sensation at all.

2) I am always looking for cheap toys but I read in one place on the web about yoghurt containers (Yoplait especially) used as breast suction devices. Has anybody had experience with this? How safe is it? and How easy are they to remove?

Thank you all in advance for your answers and I appreciate your help.

John

Phantome
06-20-2007, 01:41 AM
Careful with using anything besides a toy designed specifically for that purpose for sucking on anything. I was experimenting many moons ago with the interesting sensation of clit suction, using a travel shampoo bottle. This is where it gets embarassing....long story short, the suction was sustained and intense enough that it sucked up so much of my clit that I couldn't get it off. In a panic about losing my precious clit (seems silly now), I cut off the opposite end so that the suction would cease. I eventually got it off, but if I hadn't been able to cut off the other end, it would have been bad news. If you want your sub to experience suction, I reccomend she just spend the $20 to buy a pump (or better yet, you buy it for her as a gift); it will be well worth the money. However, if all you are using is yogurt containers, she will probably be OK- the suction will be light, and if they get stuck, they are thin enough to cut off.

As for self-whipping, have her try a thin switch from the yard, a wooden spoon, or a makeshift flogger made from a large bunch of rubber bands cut so they hang like strings. That's a good one for the nips and pussy. :)

-Phan

John56{vg}
06-20-2007, 02:03 AM
Careful with using anything besides a toy designed specifically for that purpose for sucking on anything. I was experimenting many moons ago with the interesting sensation of clit suction, using a travel shampoo bottle. This is where it gets embarassing....long story short, the suction was sustained and intense enough that it sucked up so much of my clit that I couldn't get it off. In a panic about losing my precious clit (seems silly now), I cut off the opposite end so that the suction would cease. I eventually got it off, but if I hadn't been able to cut off the other end, it would have been bad news. If you want your sub to experience suction, I reccomend she just spend the $20 to buy a pump (or better yet, you buy it for her as a gift); it will be well worth the money. However, if all you are using is yogurt containers, she will probably be OK- the suction will be light, and if they get stuck, they are thin enough to cut off.

As for self-whipping, have her try a thin switch from the yard, a wooden spoon, or a makeshift flogger made from a large bunch of rubber bands cut so they hang like strings. That's a good one for the nips and pussy. :)

-Phan

Phantome,

Thank you for the info. When I heard about the yoghurt containers I thought about the rough edges and thought this can't be good. I think I will take your advice. :-)

And your poor clit, I'm glad everything turned out ok, but sorry for your (unexpected) pain.

The flogger is brilliant! thanks again.

John

Guest91408
06-20-2007, 02:28 AM

-Phan

I like the sound of the rubber band flogger! :D thanks for that!

I have to agree, a good wooden kitchen spoon is a wonderful home tool. Also a small piece of clothes line (the plastic type) is also good, especially when used against the thighs!

Pain XxX

MajesticFae
06-20-2007, 07:31 AM
I posted a thread on pussy suction/pumping in the Knowledge base and wingsofanangel, I believe, recommended trying the suction devices in a snake bite kit. They sell them at Wal-mart and are about $2.00 (Camping Section). I haven't purchased them yet, but you might check out that thread, or ask wingsofanangel.

As for whipping/spanking, the little twisty thing on the window blinds that make your blinds open or shut makes a good cheap cane, and there's always hairbrushes and wooden spoons.

I believe somewhere on this forum there is another list of household "pervertible" items.

~hellish one~
06-20-2007, 07:48 AM
you can buy a snake bite kit from Walmart for like 5 bucks and it includes 2 suction things that are great for play...on nipples and the clit. (see pic below)

kitchens spoons and switches are good ideas...leather belts are fun too. you can also buy a riding crop pretty cheap at a tack supply store like Co-op or Tractor Supply...less than 10 bucks. ooh also mini-blind rods make good make shift canes...~nods~

since she will be doing this to herself, she will need to practice to be safe. so it might be a good idea to have her practice on a pillow beforehand just to make sure she doesn't hurt herself. (more than you intend for her to, that is...~winks~)

~hellish one~
06-20-2007, 07:58 AM
here are some of those threads Fae was talking about...

http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5469
http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4283
http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2921
http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9847

John56{vg}
06-20-2007, 08:03 AM
Thanks All for the wonderful ideas. I appreciate the help.:exellent1

John

John56{vg}
06-20-2007, 08:49 AM
I have just spent a delicious several minutes looking at all the threads that you linked Hellish, and got some great ideas, so thank you very much. I ahd read a couple of them. I can attest to mutual enjoyment of the hair brush dildo and paddle and the skirt hanger nipple clamps. WOW.

Thanks again Hellish.

Phantome
06-20-2007, 11:07 AM
And your poor clit, I'm glad everything turned out ok, but sorry for your (unexpected) pain.

Ah, thanks. An embarassing story with a moral at the end. :o It didn't hurt, though- after I got it off and the panic subsided, it was extremely pleasurable! Enough that I went out and bought one made just for that purpose, and it's now my favorite toy. :D The snakebite kits that the others suggested are good, too. They don't have a super intense suction, and can easily come off even with maximum puffiness. Happy experimenting!
-Phan

Ocean_Soul
06-20-2007, 01:58 PM
you can buy a snake bite kit from Walmart for like 5 bucks and it includes 2 suction things that are great for play...on nipples and the clit. (see pic below)

Actually they come with 3 suctions. There is a longer thinner one with an oddly shaped suction end.

So you indeed do not have to think "hmmm, both nipples or one nipple and the clit?" :D

~hellish one~
06-20-2007, 03:10 PM
The snakebite kits that the others suggested are good, too. They don't have a super intense suction, and can easily come off even with maximum puffiness.
-Phan

i've heard others complain about not getting good suction with the snakebite kit. but i love mine! the first few times i played with them i had trouble getting them to stay on, but i figured it out and now i don't have any trouble at all. the suction is mild, but you can feel it constantly. i LOVE leaving them on for about 30 minutes and then just yanking them off. :eek: talk about pain!! it's lovely!!

and you're welcome, John!! :) have fun!!

~hellish one~
06-20-2007, 03:12 PM
Actually they come with 3 suctions. There is a longer thinner one with an oddly shaped suction end.

So you indeed do not have to think "hmmm, both nipples or one nipple and the clit?" :D

lol yeah it does come with 3 but with the odd shape of the 3rd one i've never had much luck getting it to stick well!

gloombunny
06-20-2007, 07:26 PM
As far as self-whipping goes, a simple leather belt should be good enough. It only takes a bit of practice to make it wrap around and hit yourself in the back with a nice thwack.

Though come to think of it, it may only work well if your belt is all full of metal like mine.

annie
06-20-2007, 08:06 PM
i'm still a firm believer in a simple paint stick... the gallon type. gives a nice sting to the right spots and doesn't take a lot of practice to aim due to it's size....

Ocean_Soul
06-20-2007, 09:47 PM
Okay, here's what you do. Take one of those oscillating fans, take the screen guard off. Tape something to the blades like bits of cloths line or whatever than turn it on and move your butt gradually closer!

:D

Seriously.