PDA

View Full Version : Us

Myst
06-21-2007, 11:42 PM
Wandering in the darkness, slowly creeping, crawling, inching my way forward. Unsure if I’m traveling in a straight path or going in circles. Thinking only of you, hoping to find you in the darkness, to hold you tight. Forced to move slowly, each motion with purpose, knowing there are caverns in the darkness, knowing I must avoid that long plummet to the center of the Earth. In the dark we dance, never knowing exactly where the other is, slowly trying to get closer, sometimes getting lost in the vast darkness. Softly I call your name in the darkness, knowing you’re close, knowing you can hear me, hoping you’ll follow my voice, find me. Patiently I wait for you, continuing to softly call your name, helping you the best I can without moving, no closer, no farther, staying put, and waiting. I smile, feeling you closer in the darkness, knowing you’re almost to me, but still I remain motionless. I feel you softly brush against me in the darkness, and pull you to me, holding you tight. Together at last in the darkness. Suddenly, you bathe us in light. My arms release you, bring me hands to cover my eyes from the burning brightness of the light. I look at you through squinted eyes, wondering how you eliminated the darkness. You hold out your hand for mine, offering me protection in the light, a chance to remain in the light with you. My mind races, flying through the possibilities. Why would you want me? Could we really be together? How can I make you happy? How do I know I won’t let you down? Am I even worthy to remain in the light with you? Slowly my eyes adjust to the light, the shocking glare of the initial brightness becoming manageable. I look at you, then down at your hand. I wonder if this is what you really want, if I’m the one you really want it from. What about the walls we both carry, the blockades we place between us? I look into your eyes and realize my own walls are made of soggy cardboard, tossed aside by a single utterance from your lips. Staring at your hand, I know what I want. I look into your eyes, placing my hand in yours, gently pulling you back to me. Slowly I kiss you, holding you tight. Together we are, in the light. Happiness, contentment, rapture flow through my body, coursing through my veins. No words are necessary as we stand in each other's arms. Holding onto you tightly, knowing I will work to earn my place to be always beside you in the light.

Rhabbi
06-22-2007, 10:47 AM
Another nice piece of work. Keep this up and people might even believe your signature.

Myst
06-22-2007, 12:27 PM
Another nice piece of work. Keep this up and people might even believe your signature.

Thank you Rhabbi. As always your comments are appreciated.

moptop
06-22-2007, 01:09 PM
And how can this be considered non-erotic? It is very erotic, in my view. Erotic does not have to be blatant or overtly sexual. In fact, the erotic is often more erotic precisely because it is not overt...

This was very nice. I hope you will treat us to some more.

Myst
06-22-2007, 02:50 PM
And how can this be considered non-erotic? It is very erotic, in my view. Erotic does not have to be blatant or overtly sexual. In fact, the erotic is often more erotic precisely because it is not overt...

This was very nice. I hope you will treat us to some more.

*smiles* Well thank you moptop. I'm not quite sure many would agree to the erotic nature of this, but thank you for the compliment and the read. I can't promise more, since I write sparingly, but if I do, I'll be sure to share. :)

violet girl{MM}
06-22-2007, 03:36 PM
Beautiful MysteriousFun...i really enjoyed it :)

Myst
06-22-2007, 06:06 PM
Beautiful MysteriousFun...i really enjoyed it :)

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment. :)