PDA

View Full Version : Continuing a youth experience

tevm
02-08-2004, 08:55 AM
Hi there!

When I was a boy of about 11 or 12, I was often tied up by a neighbouring boy, who was 15 or 16 - it happened with my consent. He had a nice treehouse where I regularly got arms and legs tied. Later on, he began tieing me up almost naked and played with my genitals. It was very thrilling to me. I did not know about the concept of "orgasm" although I clearly got one. This continued with us even doing blowjobs (of course not till the orgasm, just a bit "sucking") on the other. I remember being very reluctant, but it felt well when he did it on me so I tried it on him as well. Unfortunately we both thought we very going too far so our games stopped after a few times.

Even though both of us are straight, I still fantasize about being tied up by a man or even better a couple and being told to do a blowjob. I fantasize about spending a long weeking in ties with this couple, somewhere in a small weekend house in the nature. I would be kept naked and being restrained all the time. It could be the boy from then, with his now-married wife (I just heard he got married, we have lost contact due to moving since several years ago).

I imagine them establishing a schedule for me - getting whipped several times a day, cleaning work I have to do in handcuffs, and times I am simply hogtied for their pleasure. Every day I must lick their feet and do oral sex to them. When they make me cum, I must drink my cum afterwards.

Sometimes I fantasize about being enslaved for a longer time - either by being blackmailed with videos they take during the weekend, or by being locked into a chastity belt which makes me return to them every weekend...

Hope you like this fantasy...

tevm
02-08-2004, 09:02 AM
I would like to be in a separate room of a swinger club, tied to a bed, spread-eagled for the whole night. Anybody can do anything with me.

People will abuse me sexually and punish me if I am not cooperative (However pain and punishment is just "background" - the important thing is being helplessly exposed to many unknown people). I can not quit, they won't let me go. The swinger club operator takes care that I won't be injured, but thats the only protection I have.