PDA

View Full Version : clair de lune in bloom

violet girl{MM}
06-25-2007, 04:48 PM
...rolling with you in the sweet meadow grass of this eastern coast city on a crisp june morning as you kiss me deeply under the shade of the pear tree. sycamores cast long shadows on our naked forms while i become lost within your grasp on the blue crest of the highest green hill. we make love until the moon rises on the horizon forming a flaming orange crescent above the weary world. beyond our passion lies the vertigo of eros and the clear star jeweled sky. the edge of your being gleams like a golden ring encircling my body until i bleed my vermillion into you. violet dawn approaches, faint and soft, like the silver of the first embers of hope. no longer me, we are us, and the lilting arias of dead angels carry us on their wings as we approach this singularity. becoming invisible, we follow the path made by their glistening spirits while you cradle me gently through to the other side....
like poetry and wine, you nourish my soul....

gagged_Louise
06-25-2007, 05:18 PM
Good one, very luscious and colouring the moment.

tessa
07-02-2007, 06:25 PM
Your talent is awesome, violet. Thank you for sharing with us.

~hugs~
tessa

John56{vg}
07-02-2007, 06:43 PM
Oh my subby goddess, you are talented. Your words touch my soul, little one, so that must mean they are written in the moon and stars for the one they were written for.

respectfully,

John