PDA

View Full Version : my sister is soooo hot!!!

mourning glory
02-09-2004, 12:28 AM
i'm 18 years old, my sister is 16 and I am totally infatuated with her. Every time I masturbate I think of her, looking over me, straddleing my waist with her creamy white skin and perfect breasts, in my mind they're just the right size. I can just picture her face, looking at me seductively, it makes me more horny than anything else in the world.
I've seen her naked before, looking under the bathroom door when she gets out of the shower, when no one else was around i'd get down on my stomach and use a small mirror to look under the door frame. It's sad I know but i can't get enough of her. It's not like i'm a freak who's never been with a girl, i've had sex with one person. It was over the course of last summer. I've been with a few other girls, but only all the way with that one. My sister's no supermodel, but to me she has the perfect body, creamy white skin, very thin, shoulder length dirty blonde hair, perky breasts that are just the right size, with small pink nipples.
She has a boyfriend whom i know. I'm attendiing college a few states away, but i can assume they're having sex, which is usually the object of my masturbation. I can just picture the two of them naked together in her room. i wouldn't say i'm jealous, but I do feel something in the way of envy. When i'm home i'd try to spy on them through a window from outside the house.
Typically we get along fine, just like any other brother and sister, since i've left home for school our relationship has even grown closer, since we're not in each others face all the time.
Over the summer we'd swim at the neighborhood pool in my aunts condo complex. She's looks so sexy in this one bikini, i'd always fanatsize about us skinny diping, and us just being naked together.
After this I started to wish we had more of "casual" relationship. So on hot days when no one was around, i 'd walk around without a shirt on and act totally normal, I don't want to brag but I have a fairly toned chest and stomach. At first she was a little wierded out, but she soon got used to it. before long when we were alone she'd only wear a tiny little tank top, exposing her cleavege, and shorts. By the end of last summer our relationship was so casual we were at the point where, when one else was home, we could spend the day with me just wearing boxers or shorts, and she'd just walk around all day in a bra and panties! -No joke, victoria's secret, cleavege, exposed tan lines. It was great, and we'd have a perfectly normal Day, doing the same things as usual- just with less clothes, isn't that every guys dream. I was in heaven.
This is where all my fantasies start, with us being alone, brother sister, partially naked, i'd always dream about us being naked together and having wild sex in various places around our house. When i'm thinking about her I'll close my eyes and vividly create this passionate situation between us filled with sexual tension, of course it always ends with us having sex. i'll lay down on top of her straddleing her waist. She opens her legs a little, we exchange looks both knowing what we're about to do. I slowly penetrate her. I imagine the look on her face as I penetrate her for the first time, our dreams becoming a reality. We pump, together in time, pushing hard as the full length of my penis slides into her. I imagine moving my arms up and down her smooth, slendor body. I look down at her and she's in a state of ecstacy as I slide in and out of her. I imagine her repeating something like: "oh my god I can't believe we're doing this" over and over. The two of us aware that we're tasting the forbidden and it making us all the more passionate. As our naked bodies pulse together i time, we stare right into each others eyes only breaking our gaze to occasionally for a passionate kiss, i'll start kissing her neck, and work my way up to her mouth where are tongues wil intertwine.

For the most part I think she's oblivious to my affection, sometimes I get the feeling she's leading me on! There was some story/rumor that went around my high school last year about these siblings who had had sex. We'd talk about it, she even would talk about this friend of hers, who she deemed "sluty", who would walk from the shower to her room naked in front of her brother. While other times I get the opposite impression. I would never act on my feelings, and given the opportunity(which I know will never come), I don't even think I physically could.

Any one else infatuated with a sibling, or know some cool web links?
Sing out if so.

fetish101
02-09-2004, 02:43 AM
I haven't seen too many posts about incest around here, and it certainly isn't my thing. I think you'll find more people who share your fetish here (http://actualincest.com/forums/)

hope you find what you're looking for

Spitman
02-09-2004, 03:26 AM
Incest does play a part in the adult fantasies of both sexes, and you have described your fantasy very well. Your sister may well be enjoying your attention, but she may not appreciate quite how obsessive it has become.

Your sister deserves your respect and consideration - she has rights and feelings too. The more respect you show for your sister now, the better friends you will be in later life.

Fantasies become obsessive when we dwell on one theme too exclusively, and especially when we think of acting them out. They can actually reduce our enjoyment of the vast spectrum of other things out there, by training us to respond only to that one thing.

Rather than actively reinforcing your interest in your sister, why not look at some of the other kinds of fantasy out there? Enjoy the wider spectrum of human imagination, and focus your active sexual interest on someone else your sister's age!

GaryWilcox
02-09-2004, 07:07 AM
As a suggestion... look into her friends. Not as objects of sex, but as friends.

Sublimation can help you move beyond what is imminently dangerous to a life-long relationship. Finding someone with her qualities, but traits of her own that are endearing and exciting... it's good therapy.

If you ever feel impulses to act on your feelings there, definitely seek counseling, if not for yourself than for her sake. SUch a thing might be reciprocated, but your giving up a million things down the road that obsession makes unclear: her wedding, her 21st birthday...

Love her enough not to act on those feelings... get help if obsession gets dangerous.

Neopadinski
02-09-2004, 01:36 PM
I don't have a sister, and therefore cannot fantasize about her. Instead, I look at this other female I know and HER sister. That does serve quite well in giving me the "tinglies". *ahem*. Sorry, off topic.

woodsman'sgame
02-09-2004, 04:37 PM
mourning glory,

I can understand your fantasies, but I think the advice that the others are giving you is very useful. I will not give you anymore, but I will relate my own experiences as a sister and perhaps it will help you see this situation from your sister's eyes. She probably feels much as I did many years ago.

My brother and I were very close growing up. We were best friends and played together all the time. As innocents we sometimes explored each other sexually, just touching and looking and such, but once we both learned about sex, it stopped immediately. In fact, he was the one who explained the facts of life to me. It would have been devastating for me and ruined my relationship with him, if he had tried anything sexual after I knew about sex. He didn't, and we are very close to this day.
I was the older one, but only by a year, and he was much bigger than I. I know he has always thought me pretty, and I think he is a fine-looking man. That's as far as it will ever go.

Mobius
02-09-2004, 05:21 PM
I can promise you that it will end up very bad. It is ok to have fantasys as long as you know that they have remain a fantasy.

Even an off the cuff coment can land you with a visit from the local sharife and you could end up with a sex offender rap. Or as they like to call it a person of interest.

I have these fantasys but fortunity I have no one to do it with, No sister no mother and I don't swing both ways.

But a good story is a good story. I have visited the mister dubble site and they have a forum and I have read some real life storys from people that had these interest and let it slip to there loved ones and they ended up in consoling and then devorse.

Keep it a fantasy and live a long and healthy life

yours Mobi:)

redEva
02-10-2004, 07:19 AM
fetish101 : i would like to thank you for the nice link in thread originators name.

mourning glory : as this is your one and only post – welcome to our “little” community!
You have quite stirred the pot here – obviously we are more accepting of some fetishes and fantasies than the others.

Before I continue – let me state that your fantasy – should you decide to act in real life on it is illegal for at least 2 reasons : she is minor, and she is your close blood line.

Now that I cleared my own conscience, your fantasy, like many others are unacceptable in our society, while in some other social settings are as normal as our clubbing is. I am not trying to encourage you to act upon it, just saying there is nothing wrong with you dreaming about it.

Well, now that you heard from us… lets us hear from you a bit more :)

himind
02-19-2004, 11:17 AM
I can relate to you Mourning glory.In my family,first cousins are treated like real brothers and sisters,so it was very difficult for me to accept that I was sexually attracted to one of my cousins(she is a vision of loveliness)She and I have always been very clode and whenever she comes over we sleep in the same room.she and I have a very special bond and hardly keep any secrets from each other.I think she is attracted to me too,but there is no way I would risk damaging our relationship by coming out in the open with her.So I sublimate my emotions by pampering her to my heart's content.It keeps me on an even keel.My advice for what it's worth is to not risk your relationship.