PDA

View Full Version : Another world stories

Nikolaj
06-28-2007, 06:21 AM
Dear friends.

Does anyone knows stories which action will be in another world? The one I know is "The Law of private ground" (http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/story.php?storyid=5353).

TG
07-04-2007, 11:58 AM
Nikolaj,
I don't know if this wll do: Femina Empire by pluto, this site, is about alien Femdoms who come to earth and enslave the men. It has had one tread of earth men being taken off world, but the tread wasn't develop. pluto has run 2 parts on it, and I found it good, and am waiting for the next update.

ElectricBadger
07-04-2007, 08:13 PM
Another world...you want sci fi, alternate reality, history...? Lot out there that I've seen...and most of those are searchable categories on the "Advanced Search" in the library....

Master Will Tupper
10-03-2007, 03:51 PM
For non-Earth planets, there is the Pythagorean Counter-Earth of John Norman's "Gor" series. For future SF, there is Bedesem Colony in "The Thrall" in Angela Knight's collection "Mercenaries". For alternate history, there is S. M. Stirling's "The Domination of the Draka." (Individual novels, "Marching Through Georgia", "Unde the Yoke", "the Stone Dogs" and "Drakon".)