PDA

View Full Version : Need a new punishment ...

LadyAmanda
02-10-2004, 01:00 PM
Okay, I've used up most of my good ideas about punishment on Sylvie; I need something new and humiliating.

Knowing her, what I need is something that will humiliate her, without it being too public. I will tell you about some of the things I have done to her, so you will see what works on her. Some of these things will seem rather tame to some of you, I'm sure, but remember, we're not talking about pain here - that's no punishment for someone who loves pain as much as Sylvie does. I also can't just remove myself from her, 'cause that makes her sad, not humiliated.

#1) I took her into a public washroom, with people coming in and out and made her undress completely, then I took her clothes and left her there for a while.

#2) I made her get undressed as we were driving around her father's neighbourhood. Every time we came up to a stop sign, I made her remove more clothes, until she was completely naked. It was September, so it was a little cool out anyhow.

#3) She has a pair of pants that had pockets. I slit the righthand pocket open, and then took her somewhere very crowded. We were at the back of a crowded elevator, I stuck my hand into the open pocket, and started to finger her bare slit. Of course, she couldn't do anything about it, except turn very red.

#4) I made her enter a wet t-shirt contest, which doesn't sound like much until you realize that she has really small breasts, and she hates to be looked at like that.

We often have play scenes where she is humiliated, but we do them at home or when we're traveling. I need something I can do during a normal day; something more than no underwear at work. It has to be imaginative.

Wontworry
02-10-2004, 04:32 PM
Always very happy to swap ideas LadyAmanda ...

The slit pocket idea is good but why not make HER do the fingering, and also insist she goes all the way to orgasm. There are innumerable variations of this as well ... such as where it occurs (public transport, standing in a queue, standing at a bar, etc), or to make it more interesting why not insist that she enter a conversation with a stranger while her fingers are working their magic, or setting a time limit (usually a long one rather than a short one).

Another thought is to make her bring herself to orgasm in a public toilet cubicle while totally naked ... and totally means totally ... that's no clothing, jewelry or even make-up.

BruceBoxer
02-10-2004, 04:52 PM
I've always enjoyed having subs wear very loose tank tops and making them spend time in book/music stores pretending to look for certain editions. When they lean forward to study titles, they're pretty exposed to the masses. They get embarrassed and the store's other patrons get entertained--everybody wins.

muhshilltopper
02-10-2004, 09:34 PM
The getting naked in a bathroom is a really good idea but remote-control vibraters are also very fun (for you).

#1) You could go in some public place (i.e. elevator in a public building) turning the vibrator on and off to continually bring her close to orgasm but cut it off right before she cums and make sure to tell her not to cum. Tight shorts with nothing on under would also help embarrass her because any juice would be nice and apparent :) .

#2) You could also use getting naked in a public restroom but add to it. You could do things such as a collar or clear shrink-rap around the base off her tits to make them nice and big.

#3) One last idea could be to find a secluded part (but not too secluded) of a park or frequently visited forest and then make her make herself cum multiple times. You could set some amount for, lets say 20 minutes, then what she doesn't finish she has to do sitting on a bench along the trail but without touching herself, only you could using a vibrator.

...OK one last idea; make her wear a miniskirt with a butt-plug or didlo which has a ponytail attacked to it. This will sure get her some embarrassing looks

Spitman
02-11-2004, 01:58 AM
Things that we don't like can be awkward and uncomfortable.

1) Having to sleep with left wrist cuffed to right ankle

2) Having to cook a meal with left wrist attached to left nipple (ring or clamp)

3) Walking in public with small sharp stones in her shoes without showing any discomfort

4) Walking in public without panties and with clothes pins clipped to labia

5) Thin cords from her nipples fed down her sleeves so you can give them a tug in public when she deserves it

6) Wearing a short skirt and nothing underneath, she has to bend right down in a public place (edge of sidewalk works!) and reveal herself

7) Not being allowed to wear makeup on one side of her face for a day

8) Having to eat in a restaurant without the staff being aware that one wrist is cuffed or tied to the back of her chair.

9) Eating in a restaurant with you holding a leash clipped to her bare pussy lip

10) As she has small breasts, wearing a bra that is padded on only one side

11) Having to carry something all day without putting it down, even in the loo

12) Having to wear an item of clothing that clashes terribly with the rest of what she is wearing

13) Having to wear something that smells strong and inappropriate instead of perfume for a day, or in a public place. Ideas - motor oil, crushed garlic, blue cheese.

14) Shopping while leashed to the shopping cart and trying not to show it (remember, stores have video cameras)

15) Sending a Valentine to the person she hates the most

And finally, an old favourite:

16) You take her to a public washroom where she removes her panties and bends over for a few severe strokes of the cane. She then has to go right back out immediately, with no time to compose herself, and behave normally.

Well, maybe that will get you started - and I like the remote control vibrator idea too. Lots of possibilities in public places.

LadyAmanda
02-11-2004, 08:32 AM
<whimper><whimper> ooohhh!!

<<16) You take her to a public washroom where she removes her panties and bends over for a few severe strokes of the cane. She then has to go right back out immediately, with no time to compose herself, and behave normally. >>

<<OK one last idea; make her wear a miniskirt with a butt-plug or didlo which has a ponytail attached to it. This will sure get her some embarrassing looks.>>

<<Another thought is to make her bring herself to orgasm in a public toilet cubicle while totally naked ... and totally means totally ... that's no clothing, jewelry or even make-up.>>

I can tell that today is going to be a day spent in daydreams, getting nothing else done :D

muhshilltopper
02-11-2004, 09:44 PM
"Thin cords from her nipples fed down her sleeves so you can give them a tug in public when she deserves it"

-Thats a good idea, you could also use a large and baggy sweater. Have her put it on and tie a chord from her nipple to her wrist while her arms are bent so when she tries to straighten them she pulls her nipples.

By the way does she have nipple rings?

"I can tell that today is going to be a day spent in daydreams, getting nothing else done"
-what else happens when you come to this site?

Gallardo
02-12-2004, 08:24 PM
maybe have her go lingerie shopping and ask the lady for a pair of panties. go in the changing room and order her to wet the panties. return the panties

just a thought off top of head

slickroadway
02-12-2004, 09:24 PM
if her parents live close by pay a visit ,and go from there..
that oughta do it...

BDSM_Tourguide
02-13-2004, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by Gallardo
maybe have her go lingerie shopping and ask the lady for a pair of panties. go in the changing room and order her to wet the panties. return the panties

just a thought off top of head

You can't return panties after you've worn them. That's why all the lingerie shops have signs advising women to be sure and wear panties if they plan to try on panties. You have to keep your panties on under the store's panties.

I know way too much about female stuff.

Gallardo
02-13-2004, 12:47 AM
well, looks like she will be forced to buy it if she gets it wet

muhshilltopper
02-14-2004, 02:31 PM
Oh what a pitty, maybe she can carry them home in her mouth

muhshilltopper
02-15-2004, 02:42 PM
Another idea...

You could buy one of those see-through backpacks, load it with all of her favorite toys and then go for a walk through the neighborhood.

kittenfemme
02-19-2004, 07:23 AM
My idea pales in comparison with many listed here, but for something simple... why not simply stand her in a corner and forbid her to speak to anyone in a public place while you sit nearby on a bench or at a cafe's table to read, write, etc.?

Curtis
02-19-2004, 02:52 PM
Subtlety is both tres cool and mondo elegant!

LadyAmanda
02-19-2004, 04:05 PM
Well, I did punish Sylvie in a new way, drawing upon some of the ideas above.

She had clients coming into her office the other day, so I made sure I arrived before they did. Sylvie knew she had a punishment coming, but not where or when it would be administered.

A couple of minutes before the clients were due, I called Sylvie into the small supply room off of her office. After she undressed, I made her bend over the small metal file cabinet that was in there, and she had to stay there until we heard the clients arrive. I didn't gag her or anything, and she can be very vocal! Once the clients were sitting quietly in the waiting room, I caned her, concentrating on the top of her thighs. She couldn't cry out as I caned her, because of the clients in the next room.

As soon as I finished, I made her get up and dress right away; no waiting/recovery period. As soon as I told her to get dressed, I went and showed the clients into her office, so she had no time to even think about anything other than getting back to her desk right away.

I looked into her office once or twice while she was talking to them; it was amusing to watch her trying not to sit down anywhere! She leaned against her desk for a while, but even that was uncomfortable!

If I had been thinking ahead, I would have pinned her labia lips open, stimulated her to flowing wetness, and made her talk to them with no underwear on, too. Oh, well, next time ....

I also found a new position for punishment. I made her lay on her bed, flat on her back. Then she had to pull her legs up til they were almost touching her chest. She held them with her hands until I got cuffs on her ankles, which I attached to the headboard with bungie cords. I put 2 pillows under her lower back/bum to give her a little support - she's no spring chicken anymore!

So her legs are spread eagled over her head, and her arms are now flat on the bed by her side. I cuffed them, and bungied them to the footboard. Then, I flogged her until my arms got tired :) When I was finished, I dripped candle wax onto her thighs. I wanted to get one of those small tea light candles, and set it on her pussy, but I wasn't sure how hot the metal around them got, so that will have to wait. Instead, I pushed a long white taper into her, and lit that.

I also would have loved to make her beg for an enema while in that position, but since her stomach was already scrunched up under her legs, I decided that might be too awkward for her, and a bit unfair. Oh well, we enjoyed ourselves anyhow ...

Spitman
02-19-2004, 05:01 PM
It seems like your problem is solved!

sinsinderella
03-07-2004, 11:33 AM
Save these for future use...

I have 2 ideas, one a combination of ideas above, the 2nd is new to this thread.

1)

Scene: Barnes and Noble or any of the large bookstore chains that have large overstuffed couches and chairs to sit on while in the store.

Tell her nothing in advance, but instruct her to put on the following.

She should wear a long loose skirt that has pockets, where the pocket on the side of her favorite hand for masturbation has been removed, only a hole remains. I have a jean skirt, gathered at the waist, hangs past the knees, very unflattering, but it leaves a lot of room for me to create space so I can sit and move my hand around when my hand is in the pocket without the skirt being so tight as to show movement underneath.

Instruct her to wear panties. Enter the store, seat her in a location where you can sit directly across from her and watch. Place your coat in your chosen vantage point so it is not taken when you return, and go get a couple coffees.

Make her wait and wonder, although by this time she is figuring it out... when you return, give her several books, but specifically books with passages that you know will excite her. "My Secret Garden" a book of women's fantasies, is my favorite standby. It would help if you knew in advance what books contain written passages that "do it for her."

Give her the coffee, and the books, and tell her she will not leave the store until she has an orgasm sitting in that location.

To begin, she must stand up and lower her panties to her thighs. She must sit down, place her hand in the pocket and spread her legs. She must arrange her clothing and coat/sweater so she can move her hand and when people walk by, they don't know what is happening. It CAN be done, I have done this.

You could also have one of those remote controlled vaginal "eggs" installed in her before she leaves the house, but if it makes ANY noise at all, then I wouldn't recommend it. Don't leave it on, only use it to accentuate the experience... Make HER make herself come. You can use it to help her get started, but once you can tell she's feeling it and she's on the way, leave it off.

She must look only at you, or at the book she is holding which is held by her other hand. Hopefully the passage that gets her off is on one page. If not, she'll have to turn the page herself. I have one that if I read it slow, and fantasize abou t the situation, described. I can come every time i read it in less than 10 minutes. It's in "My Secret Garden"...

Having an orgasm in public with people nearby, and passing through is possible. I have done it many times, even sitting in an airline seat !! She should feel comfortable in the couch, the goal is NOT to get caught....

Although it's a public place, it can be done. People may sit nearby, or walk through the area. She should have her arm covered so only you and her know what is happening....

2)

As a punishment, this one is very, very, effective.

This is much more humiliating and therefore is done at home in privacy. This can only be done if she trusts you entirely. She will feel incredible fear, exposure, and humiliation. It's extremely important that you don't let anything go wrong. The mindfuck this creates will require aftercare. Plenty of love, affection, and reassurance when complete.

Choose a day when you will have a male (vanilla) friend over to watch a sporting event/Video, or whatever you would watch with friends. Not a friend in the lifestyle. --This one is humiliating enough without other people knowing what is happening and her hearing you talk about it to them. Plus, the fear is greater when one is afraid of being exposed to a vanilla person.

Absolutely NO-ONE that might want to talk to her. None. No family, and not HER friend. DO NOT TELL YOUR FRIEND WHAT YOU ARE DOING, ......this is between her and you.

Before your friend arrives privately lay out some insertion objects on the bed. Lots of items, plugs, dildos, vegetables, tools, anything that could be stuffed into an oriface.

Have the friend call from _just_ before arrival, and send her to the bedroom just prior. Let her mind then absorb the array of items on the bed, and instruct her to disrobe.

She is to get on the bed on her elbows and knees, so her pussy is fully and completely exposed to anyone who opens the door.

She has figured it out by now.

Let your friend in and get him comfortable in front of the TV. Explain that your girl is sick with the flu, contagious, with a fever and is in the bedroom and that you are "worried about her" and playing nursemaid.

Get your friend settled, so s/he has NO desire to follow you, and enter the bedroom.

It's better to start with her legs together, and gradually pull them apart a little bit more each time you enter so the feeling of exposure and humiliation builds. Go in often. Each time you enter, reposition her, exposing more and more so that she feels a new level of exposure and fear each time you leave..

Depending on where you are with her, I would consider a blindfold. But she absolutely must know there is someone in the house...

Insert objects into all of her openings, one at a time, slowly. Pussy first, then butt, and finally her mouth too. All three over the course of an hour or so. Finally, bind her wrists,and attach her legs to opposing bedposts so that even if she wanted to, she could not put them together. maybe the remote controlled egg again...

This scene is also good for whispering to your sub... Tell her things that turn her on. Check her and chastise her for getting wet, you know what to say.

Finally, after your friend leaves, she wil be dying for some physical punishment. Spank her in that position as she is forced to remain still, .......and finally, loosen her hands and require her masturbate to completion in that position...

Hope you like these ideas... If you do try one, post back and let me know how it went.

~~sinsinderella

kittenfemme
03-07-2004, 11:53 AM
LadyAmanda, your punishments are things of exquisite cunning and beauty. sinsinderella, you've some lovely ideas as well.

Oh how I love this forum. So much delicious fodder! So many good ideas! My submissives had best be on their best behavior. :D I just hope my Mistress doesn't read this thread!

Lillith84
03-28-2004, 04:25 PM
this thread makes me smile...and daydream

Nightstriker
03-28-2004, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by Lillith84
this thread makes me smile...and daydream
I will have to remember that.

Sir Draconis
04-02-2004, 05:51 AM
Greetings,
I beg your indulgence if I am perhaps too bold for what I am about to suggest, but having perused those offerred sofar, I percieve them to be rather mundane, all in the 'straight & narrow' of the BDSM community 'norms'. And yes I do use the word 'norms' guardedly. But to the concept ;
Having read that sophie is 'sensitive' regarding her smallish breasts, I offer what simply would be the most dire punishment one could inflkict upon her, perhaps too severe even to be contemplated,
Compel her to dress as a Man, strapping down what little titmeat she has so as to make it vanish altogether, not only that but to function as a man, into a gay bar and to 'service' the customers of that establishment, orally & anally only never revealing that she is in fact female.
The needed precautions for health reasons I am sure you know and will not bore you with, yet if I have correctly perceived your description of this submissive then this indeed would be the ultimate humiliation of her : nothing less than the complete and total repudiation of her existence as a female.
Respectfully,
Sir Draconis :[

muhshilltopper
04-04-2004, 03:20 PM
Wow, That is a horrable yet great idea for a punishment that she would not forget anytime soon, genius.