PDA

View Full Version : Nikka, how are you?

LadyAmanda
02-10-2004, 01:07 PM
Nikka, I'm not sure if you have posted since you had your awful experience the other day. I can't find any new posts from you.

How are you doing? It must be very scary to have an experience like that; I hope you're okay, although I'm sure it'll take a little while to get past it.

Jones, Nikka
02-12-2004, 12:20 AM
I did drop off the scope there for a couple of days, and I am sorry if my post in the "falling out of subspace" thread made anyone worry. I just took some time to rest and get a check up. There is nothing wrong with me physically and my mind is, as usual, eager for new discoveries and experiences. Last night F. read to me a new story he found on another site and guess what: Once my mind engages in and gets excited by fantasy my body is not too far behind.

Now I have to do some reading and find out what you guys have been up to in the past 5 days.

MrJerseyGuy
03-20-2004, 04:04 AM
Kinda like having a big meal at a nice restaurant isn't it? It feels great when you're doing it, but then your good for a while. But it never takes long to get the urge to "dine out" again!