PDA

View Full Version : Violet Vixen goddess's comeuppance

John56{vg}
06-29-2007, 11:00 PM
*John hurls the door open holding the struggling violet in his arms. He grab some rope and ties the vixen's arms to the bar hanging from the ceiling. He ties her legs to a spreader bar on the floor*

Now let's get to know one another subby goddess.

violet girl{MM}
06-29-2007, 11:04 PM
*violet struggles in John's grasp and screams for help from W/whoever can hear her.*
*as she is tied in a spread eagle fashion, her breathing quickens and sweat appears on her naked form.*
*she whimpers softly, trapped.*

John56{vg}
06-29-2007, 11:07 PM
*John draws close to violet's body. He leans close to her neck and kisses up to her ear nibbling on her earlobe. he whispers in her ear*

You shouldn't tempt my punishment beautiful little one.

(sorry hon, missed that the first time lol

violet girl{MM}
06-29-2007, 11:12 PM
(OOC: What blouse...read my post...i'm already naked..)

*violet feels John nibbling her neck and earlobe, and she trembles.*
*As He wraps a hand around her neck, violet feels goosebumps of nervousness on her flesh.*
*she stares into His eyes silently as He warns her harshly.*

John56{vg}
06-29-2007, 11:16 PM
*John runs his hand down her goose pimpled skin. He grabs a breast caressingly at first and then squeezes*

*he caresses her hair again and says*

You brought this on yourself, you know that sweet?

*he raises the top spreader bar until her spread legs are off the floor

violet girl{MM}
06-29-2007, 11:21 PM
*violet protests softly as John's hand runs down her body.*
*As He fondles her breast, violet breathes heavily, struggling slightly in her bonds.*
*violet sobs softly as her breast is squeezed.*
*She hears His words, and closes her eyes as tears stream down her cheeks.*
*As he raises her up, her sobs become screams of fear.*

John56{vg}
06-29-2007, 11:22 PM
The petite violet is suspended in air hanging by her arms. John puts his hand on her waist and spins her around, letting her whirl for a few turns. before stopping her turns facing her back.

He scratcheds his hand down hthe flesh of her back and down across her luscious behind.

violet girl{MM}
06-29-2007, 11:28 PM
*violet screams as she is lifted off the floor to suspend by her arms.*
*As she spins she pleads with John to 'Please let her go!!!'
*As she stops facing away from Him, she feels Him scratch His nails down her flesh and across her ass, and her sobbing becomes louder.*

John56{vg}
06-29-2007, 11:28 PM
He stops the scratches on the globe of her ass, caressing and kneading gently on the beautiful form. His hands caresses her like he owns her body. familiar and bold. His hand with one finger crooked makes its way down the crack of her ass (not touching the flesh at first) and then heading past the ass to the beautiful mound between her legs. He presses his hand against her vulnerable mound and lets a fingertip melt into her wetness.

"You struggle, but your body betrays you sweet. You are excited."

Tell me you are sorry for tearing up the sash.

violet girl{MM}
06-29-2007, 11:34 PM
violet trembles and quakes under His touch. her sobs become louder as He presses His hand against her crotch, and she screams as His finger enters her boldly.

she hears Him announce her wetness, and she closes her eyes in shame as tears fall onto her chest.

she hears the request for an apology, but her sobs prevent her from speaking.

John56{vg}
06-29-2007, 11:43 PM
John laughs a little evilly and pulls the sexy super subby's head back by her fulllush brown haired mane. He kisses her cheek and then licks a tear from it.

It's ok little one, youmay not be able to speak now. But you certainly will be intears when I get through.

*John twists hviolet around again as she dizzily swings around. John goes and get the paddle with vixen embossed on it.

He comes back and stops her swing.

"First we must get this Vixen thing resolved. I will imprint it on your bottom for all to see."

He holds her firmly his hand holding her steady by grabbing a huge breast. Squeezing the heaving orb as he pulls back the paddle and brings it hurtling toward her butt.

SMACK

"I love how your sexy butt jiggles when I do that, little goddess.

I rase my arm again and then Swoooosh SMACK on the other cheek.
"Good good, vixen on each cheek."

violet girl{MM}
06-29-2007, 11:53 PM
As violet's head is pulled back by her hair, she whimpers loudly. she tries to recoil from John's kisses and licks, but His hold on her is too tight. she hears His threat, and her sobbing increases again. As she spins again, she gets dizzy and closes her teary eyes. As John shows her the 'VIXEN' paddle, violet sobs softly and shakes her head no. she struggles as He squeezes her breast harshly as the paddle hits her hard.

AAAAAUUUUUGGGGHHHH!!!!! she screams. She whimpers and moans as He examines His work.

NNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! she cries as she is hit again, and her head falls back in pain.

John56{vg}
06-30-2007, 12:01 AM
"Buuuuut, I think it would look much better if vixen is imprinted all over that wiggling butt. That way everyone will know what you are."

John places the paddle up nex tto violets butt and rubs the hot aluminum against her skin, iritating the already inflamed flesh. It seems like hours that he simply rubs on each cheek.

Then he raises his arm back and . . . . .
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

Now the other cheek.

Raises the hand and . . . . .
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

I stand back and admire my handiwork, Vixen is stamped over and over on violets completely red and mottled butt.

"Beautiful, almost like POP Art. You are a work of art goddess now, little one."

violet girl{MM}
06-30-2007, 12:07 AM
As John says He will imprint her whole ass with 'Vixen', violet struggles violently in her bonds. she feels the hot metal rubbing her inflammed ass, and she lets out a pitiful whimper.

As He rains smacks on her, she screams out until she goes hoarse.

He continues His assault on the other side, and her hoarse voice screams again, cracking from sobs and exhaustion.

When He stops, violet's head hangs down, devastated, exhausted, and in agonizing pain.

John56{vg}
06-30-2007, 12:25 AM
You are taking it extremely well, little subby. But one more place I think you need to be imprinted. You haven't really accepted the vixen title totally yet.

John swing her young form around to the front.

Let's see you were excited before.

*John reaches down between your legs and cups your juicy mound. He rubs a rough finger over your clit, then runs it down the cleft until he puts two fingers inside you*

Very wet,]. hmmmmmmm

*I thrust my fingers deep into you and rub my thuimb over your clit*

I fuck my fingers into you until I feel you start to clench against me, then I pull them out. I bringmy fingers up to your nose*

Smell your excitement little goddess.

*I place my fingers over your lips and rub your juices on your full red lips.

Taste yourself little one.

*I then go over and get a vibrator and push it into your gushing depths. I turn it on and leave it in*

Hold it in sweet. See I can be good to you.

Now we leave one mark on your chest.

violet girl{MM}
06-30-2007, 12:35 AM
violet hears His words about another imprinting, and her hanging head shakes back and forth as she pleads with her hoarse voice.

"no...no...no...no!! Please....no...no...no!!"

As He swings her about, violet closes her eyes and tears streak her face as she looks at Him.

As His fingers enter her, she whimpers and thows her head back in agony.
His fingers fuck her as she trembles and sobs loudly.

she smells her juices on His fingers, and shakes her head again.

"Please..."

As His fingers run over her lips, she attempts to pull back from His touch, but cannot, and His fingers find her mouth.

As the vibe enters her, she throws her head back moaning and sobbing.

she hears the location of the next imprint, and her hoarse voice screams wildly.

John56{vg}
06-30-2007, 12:42 AM
I begin to fondle your hard-nippled tits running my violating hands over your mounds, flicking the nipples with my fingers. Pulling on and twisting the swollen flesh.*

You ARE beautiful little sassy one. These are just a theme park of joy.

*I lean down and suck a nipple into my mouth. I nurse at your flesh and feel the nipple getting even harder. I bite gently but firmly on the tip and pull the nipple taut stretching your huge tits out from your body I turn you around on your stretched limbs, pulling youa round by your nips.*

"hmmmm we must not let this breast be ignored."

I give the same service to the other breast, ,licking and sucking and then pulling you by your nipple around in a circle.

violet girl{MM}
06-30-2007, 09:26 AM
violet cries and moans as her nipples are fondled, the vibe stimulating her insides incessantly. she feels Him pulling, flicking, and twisting, and she sobs softly.

As He takes a nipple in His mouth, violet struggles briefly, but then, exhaustion causes her to fall limp against the restraints. As His teeth embed in her flesh, she shakes wildly and cries hoarsely for Him to "Please!!! Stop!!! No...."

As He spins her about by her nipples, she quivers and cries softly, unable to put up much of a struggle. He moves to her other breast, and again she falls limp, sobbing softly. As He embeds His teeth in this nipple, her body quakes and shivers from the pain, the vibrator, and the humiliation. He again spins her by her nipples, and her head shakes back and forth as she attempts to protest, but she cannot speak as her voice has worn out. she hears Him give a wicked laugh, and she closes her eyes.

John56{vg}
06-30-2007, 10:33 AM
For a super subby goddess you make a great little plaything, violet. Well, I seem to have gotten my second wind. I think I need to play with my new toy a little before we do the final vixen imprint.

Let me teach you about imprinting little plaything. First you need to tenderize the area being imprinted.

*I take a bowl of clothepins from the always well-stocked roleplay room (Thank You BDSM LIbrary. This has been a word from your sponsor) and go back over to the lovely subby toy goddess.

Staring into violets beautiful big hazel-green eyes, I begin slowly placing clothespins in a circle around sweet violet's left nipple making a cute little flower in colorful purple plastic clothespins. I top that off with a single wooden clothespin on top of a large protruding tortured nipple.

I being placing hazel-green clothepins around the right nipple with a large pin on the other hardened bud.

I slap each breast to hear the reassuring clink of plastic against plastic and to hear the crescendo of super subby sounds. I smile and wink at the new vixen subby*

There now, the tenderizing begins.

violet girl{MM}
06-30-2007, 10:51 AM
As He talks about imprinting, violet's teary, tired eyes stare into His pleadingly. He mentions tenderizing, and violet's body begins to shake and tremble hard. she moans and shakes her head giving Him an agonizing look of despair.

As the clothespins bite into her flesh, violet's sobs come hard and new. she shakes her head wildly as the fiery pain in her chest pulsates through her body. she is suddenly again aware of the vibe inside her, and her head drops back as her body quivers and convulses painfully. As the wooden clothespin bites into her nipple, violet's head shoots up and she screams out hoarsely.

As He works on the second breast, violet again shakes her head and cries out softly, "No...no...no...no...no..no..." The final clothespin bites into that nipple, and violet gasps in agony as her head again flops backward.

As He slaps her breasts, she sobs out loudly as her head hangs against her upper back in exhaustion and pain. He leaves her like this for what feels like an eternity, the band of fire from the pins intolerable around her heaving chest, her wet pussy dripping from overstimulation, her body bruised and achy from the restraints. violet closes her eyes and prays for it all to end quickly.

John56{vg}
06-30-2007, 11:04 AM
I am not totally immune to your suffering sexy one, but you know you brought it on yourself?

And, you know, this hurts me more than it hurts you . . . .

*I smile evilly and flick at a nipple clothespin"

I laugh. Well perhaps it DOES hurt you more than it hurts me.

*I stare into your eyes, smiling, and lean in and kiss your cheek. Still looking into your large terrified eyes I stroke your inner thighs moving my hand to the vibe still chugging away in your luscious depths. I push it in and out a little*

I think this toy needs a little friend.

From behind your back I take a small butt plug and a massive one from the well-stocked room and turning show the massive one to you, moving to your swollen bruised imprinted ass.

violet girl{MM}
06-30-2007, 11:11 AM
violet twitches as He sympathizes with her plight. she moans pitifully as He flicks a clothespin, sending fresh waves of pain through her. violet groans and moves her head slightly as He kisses her cheek. she feels His hand moving up her thighs as He stares into her terrified eyes. As the vibe is pushed and pulled, violet's head again flops backward as her body shudders from stimulation.

she hears Him say that the vibe needs 'a friend' and she instantly knows His intent. she moans softly and shakes her head as she hears Him searching for the plug. As He shows her the massive black object, violet's tears fall rapidly from her eyes. He approaches her tortured ass, and she yelps loudly as the plug is pushed into her completely.

John56{vg}
06-30-2007, 11:22 AM
You impress me princess! I didn't know your petite frame could take such a big toy. I didn't know you had it in you! (I say laughing at my horrendous pun).

*I move the plug around in your filled anus, while moving the vibe as well. In a bad impression of Al Pacino in Scarface I say*

Say Hello to Leeetle Friend *His impression more tortuous than any physical pain caused to the super subby*

*I look at my watch* Ahhh 8 minutes, more than enough tenderizing.

*I slowly remove each clothespin, waiting for the reaction from each rush of blood back into pinched tissue.*

violet girl{MM}
06-30-2007, 11:26 AM
As He moves the plug around inside her, violet moans and shakes in pain. He mocks her, and she weeps softly, her head hanging down.

As He announces that it is time to remove the clothespins, violet's sobs become louder. As the blood rushes back to her breasts and nipples, she cries out hoarsely, struggling feebly against her restraints--the fire in her chest greater than any pain imaginable.

John56{vg}
06-30-2007, 11:42 AM
*I remove the last clothespin from violet's pinched, red, indented chest, and hear the sweet subby's gasp and whimper as the pinched button fills with renewed circulation.

I rub each breast with cooling cream (they really keep these rooms very well-stocked), soothing the battered breasts with tenderness and care.*

Next lesson, after tenderizing, you must baste the flesh to be imprinted.

*No longer looking into the captivating eyes of the new forum goddess, I stare into the huges eyes of her very enticing tortured tits.*

I think these are nice and big enough so that each one should take an imprint. You are lucky little one *I wink at you with a twinkle*, you will get two imprints on your front rather than one.

violet girl{MM}
06-30-2007, 11:47 AM
As the final clothespin comes off, violet shudders as the blood flows back into her nipple. she moans and shakes her head as her body quivers under the control of the vibe and plug held within her.

As the cooling cream is rubbed over her breasts, violet moans softly. she hears Him discussing 'basting' and groans.

As He announces she will receive two imprints, violet cries out in protest. her body trembles and shakes as He assesses her breasts and winks at her, reaching for the paddle.

John56{vg}
06-30-2007, 11:56 AM
*I rub the cream into the bruised flesh and then sensously kiss and suck each nipple*

mmmmmmm. you are deliciously sweet.

Now the final basting.

*I go over to the candle supply chest and get a hazel green candle and a violet one and light them both before coming over to your hanging form. I bring each of the candles up close to your face so you can see the heat of the flame melting the wax into a growing pool of hot wax surrounding the wick.*

Well, violet goddess (your wish is my command sweet :-)) prepare for basting

violet girl{MM}
06-30-2007, 12:04 PM
(OOC...Let's stick with violet for now...;))

violet moans as more cream is rubbed into her tortured breasts. As He kisses and sucks each nipple, she moans and flops her head backward in exhaustion. The vibe and plug continue to stimulate her aching pussy and ass, and she groans.

she hears ruffling and sees Him return with two lit candles. her moans turn again to sobs as He approaches her tortured body telling her to prepare herself for another round of pain.

John56{vg}
06-30-2007, 12:25 PM
*keeping the candles at violet subby's eye-level and with devilish eye contact, I slowly pour a stream of wax onto each full, taut tit.

The wax, cooling oh so slightly with the fall, splashes against the pale white flesh above each nipple.*

There's a lot of flesh to baste here sweet. Nice full succulent breast-meat. This is gonna take some finesse.

*I lower the candles by half-way between eye-level and the breasts themselves, changing candles for a long steady pour trying to cover all the outer and upper flesh of your embattled breasts.*

Still not all covered, hmmmm.

violet girl{MM}
06-30-2007, 12:33 PM
As the wax hits her flesh with a sizzle, violet jerks her head from side to side wincing and moaning. As He lowers the candles and continues to pour wax, violet trembles and heaves with sobs. He grins wickedly, and violet drops her head back sadly with extreme exhaustion.

John56{vg}
06-30-2007, 12:54 PM
*I pour again from a lower vantage point, hearing the sizzle of the wax heating the cream like butter in a hot skillet. I stand back and look at super goddess' exhausted form. A sheen of sweat covers your entire body, your luminous and lush hair lies limp and lifeless, and your pretty young face is red and flushed, eyes half-closed with a combination of lust from the vibes and the pain of your torture. Your tits are covered in a Jackson Pollock mish-mash of cool and hardened green and violet wax. Your pussy swollen and surrounding the buzzing vibe.*

And with all my best efforts you are still beautiful and defiant, littlle subby.

*I put the candles only an inch from your still naked nipples and cover the buds with colored wax.

Suddenly a whistle blows in the library*

Ahhhh. lunchtime. We are not through super subby. I will be back in a few.
sorry to leave ya hangin.

*I hug your limp form to me and gently kiss your cheek. I walk from the room shutting off the light as I close the door, leaving you in total darkness.*

violet girl{MM}
06-30-2007, 01:05 PM
The sizzling of the wax, cream, and her own flesh makes violet moan slightly. she can feel the sweat dripping off her body as her eyes close in pain and over-stimulation. she feels her swollen, tortured pussy hugging the vibe as it pulsates through her limp, quivering body.

As her nipples are coated in wax, violet twitches and groans softly, unable to struggle against the sheer pain. her eyes flutter as a bell buzzes, and He gets up from His spot next to her. she hears His voice echo through her pain, but she is unable to discern what He says. she feels His body press against hers for a brief moment, and her body shakes while she groans slightly. she feels His lips brush her cheek, and her eyes again flutter.

He walks off and turns out the lights, leaving her swaying gently, her body coated in sweat, her pussy throbbing, her ass screaming, her breasts on fire, and her eyes fluttering, unable to struggle, worn out and limp in the blackness of the room.

John56{vg}
06-30-2007, 01:41 PM
*The lights blasze abruptly, exploding through the room like a fireball. I walk up to and gently life your face up. I check your arms and legs and gently make sure you are handling the workout without injury or permanent pain. I kiss your eyes awake and gently pour some iced tea over your parched lips*

Life up your head and drink little one, you need your strength.

*waiting for you to become a little more coherent I stand munching on a burger and holding a cup of iced tea*

violet girl{MM}
06-30-2007, 01:46 PM
As the lights come on, violet twitches awake, moaning at the brightness, the pain, and the stimulation in her pussy. she feels Him check her sore arms and legs for rope burns. she feels Him kiss her eyes and moans softly as she moves her head slightly toward Him.

she feels the cold tea wash over her parched lips, and she licks them willingly. she attempts to lift her head to His voice so that she can drink more. she opens her eyes slightly and blinks at Him with her bloodshot eyes as she opens her mouth for more liquid.

John56{vg}
06-30-2007, 01:59 PM
*I pour the ice-cold liquid slowly into your mouth, past your full, red lips to fill your mouth*

Swallow, sweet

*I repeat this several times to let you quench your thirst. Then feed you little bits of french fry to give you some food.*

Prepare yourself my lovely goddess, this might hurt.

*I began slapping the hardened wax free from your proud full tortured breasts. The skin that emerges is red and hot to the touch. Bruises begining to form from the clothespin bites*

violet girl{MM}
06-30-2007, 02:04 PM
violet swallows the cold liquid eagerly, her body continuing to quiver and quake from the pain and the vibe. she eats a couple of the fries, and again drops her head back as the pain and vibrations wash over her once more.

At His warning, her body tenses automatically, as if it senses the punishment in store.

As the wax is slapped free from her breasts, violet gasps and sobs loudly, her voice a bit stronger after the drink. The pain from her breasts sends her into spasms against the bindings as her tears fall hot against her face.

John56{vg}
06-30-2007, 02:12 PM
"I know sweet I know. We are almost done tho, so be strong"

I wipe a tear from your eye and pat your head soothingly.

*I take a piece of ice from our mututal drink and run the cold chunk against the hot, red, inflamed tits. I linger with the ice on each nipple holding the cold shard against the pinched nub. I begin to hum James Taylor's Fire and Rain softly, laughing at my own dorkiness.*

violet girl{MM}
06-30-2007, 02:19 PM
His voice soothes her a bit as he strokes her hair, and wipes her eyes.
she can feel the hot, fire of her breasts screaming out, and her sobs continue soft and even. she feels the coldness of the ice on her right breast, and she lets out a loud, plaintive moan as the cold water drips down her inflammed mound. she hears Him hum and she throws her head back moaning from the sensation of the ice against her nipples. He removes the ice from her right breast, and moves on to her left sending her into spasms again, her body jerking against the restraints, her mouth gasping and sobbing softly.

John56{vg}
06-30-2007, 02:24 PM
Okay sweet one, imprinting time.

*I walk over to the table and pick up the vixen imprinting paddle. Taking practice swings as I come close to you again.*

violet girl{MM}
06-30-2007, 02:50 PM
she hears Him tell her the time has come for the imprinting and she moves against the restraints frightened. she watches Him walk over to get the paddle, and the buzzing of the vibe sends her into spasms again. she jerks and sways uncomfortably against her bindings, sobs escaping her throat. she begins to softly plead with Him as He swings the paddle in the air.

"Please...please....i'm sorry...no....please....i'll be good...please...." Unable to hold her head up any longer, her head drops back as her hair hits her back softly. she continues to hear the swinging of the paddle, her body aching all over, quivering, begging for release.

John56{vg}
06-30-2007, 03:18 PM
*I take hold of one brest filling my hand with the huge mound of flesh. I hold your steady by the tit as hold the paddle against the other breast to guage my aim."

I look into your droopy sensation overloaded eyes and pull my arm back.

WHAP!

As the paddle is removed the word VIXEN jumps out of the skin in fiery welts and the rest of the breast is blushing red.

violet girl{MM}
06-30-2007, 03:34 PM
violet moans as He grabs hold of her right breast with one hand. she squirms slightly as He steadies her with her tit harshly. she whimpers loudly as He takes aim at her flesh.

her fluttering, exhausted eyes plead with Him to stop as He pulls back the paddle.

it hits her flesh and sends shocks of pain throughout her system. she screams and sobs uncontrollably as her body convulses in pain.

He removes the paddle and the word VIXEN lays emblazoned upon her breast clearly visible as she tremors with pain and fear.

John56{vg}
06-30-2007, 03:48 PM
*I rub creaminto the blazing flesh caressing the welts with the coolness*

I am proud of you little subby. You ARE a super subby. Now one more to go.

*I steady you by the emblazoned tit and again prepare my aim for the last marking.

I look into your pleading eyes with a bit of pity and loads of pride. I smile sweetly. My eyes locked to yours I pull back the paddle and .....

You feel the force of the air from the swing first cooling off the breast. then

WHAAAAAAP! and VIXEN pops out on your flesh.

violet girl{MM}
06-30-2007, 08:29 PM
violet shudders as her right breast burns fiercely. she can almost feel the word 'VIXEN' burning into her chest. tears stream down her exhausted face as she hangs her head back and weeps softly.

she feels Him rub cream into her burning flesh and moans softly. she hears Him praise her and her eyes flutter. she feels Him grab her seering breast as He prepares to mark the other. her body trembles and spasms with pain and stimulation from the vibe, plug, and fire from her breast and ass. unable to struggle or fuss, she opens her eyes ever so slightly to beg Him for pity.

Suddenly, He brings the paddle up, and she drops her head back down, eyes closed, defeated. The paddle makes contact with her other breast and her body convulses with the fiery pain shooting through her. He removes the paddle and finds 'VIXEN' imprinted on this breast as well. her sobs are soft and her body lies limp except for the constant tremble from the eternal stimulation within her pussy and ass.

John56{vg}
06-30-2007, 09:11 PM
*I look at You with pity and pride, I look at the twin marquees of **VIXEN** emblazoned in inflamed flesh with satisfaction and accomplishment. The room is heavy with your musky sweet scent, the smell of fear and the smell of vanilla scented cream*

You smell like a lust cookie sweet. I am extremely, extremely proud of you.

*I rub your damaged tit with the cooling cream. I knead the flesh gently and massage the cream into your reddened flesh. I draw your body close and kiss from your cleavage up to your cheek and a lingering kiss on your newly parched lips. I nibble up to your ears and while stroking your lush mane of dark hair I whisper lustily*

"You ARE a Goddess, little on."

*My hand drifts down your sweat-sheened body and gently takes the vibe from your soaked and sensitized pussy. I place it near your mouth*

taste your wonderful sweet nectar sweetie.

*I kneel down in front of you and untie your feet from the bottom bar. I lift a luscious feminine foot to my mouth*

My gift to the vixen goddess. A goddess deserves to have her foot kissed.

violet girl{MM}
06-30-2007, 09:26 PM
The second 'VIXEN' burns more than the first, and violet moans and weeps in a contant low tone. she hears His voice, and her body trembles. she feels the cool cream rub into the second emblazoned breast and whimpers softly. she feels His kisses and her body spasms with overstimulation, as she continues to weep and whimper with utter exhaustion. she has no control over her limp body at all. He kisses her lips and the only protest she can manage is a barely audible groan. she feels His hands stroke her body as the vibe is removed from her tortured pussy which continues to pulse and vibrate even after the vibe is gone.

He places the vibe at her lips, and she licks it weakly--eager for any liquid she can get into her arid mouth. as her feet are untied, they begin to fall to the ground, but are caught in mid-air by Him.

violet moans softly as He kisses her right foot gently, her eyes closed, body limp, VIXEN glowing red on both of her breasts, announcing her as such.

John56{vg}
06-30-2007, 09:43 PM
* I kiss the left foot as gently and demurely as the right one. I stand and, supporting you by your waist, release your stretched and tortured arms. I hold you in my arms gently and take you over to the role playing rooms large bed.

I lay you gently on your stomach first, careful to place a supporting pillow under your emblazoned breasts.

I put more cream on your vixen covered bum. soothing the painful flesh, while reaching for the flange of the huge black buttplug.

I stretch it gently out of your ass with a distinct ~plop~, rubbing the spasming pucker until it calms down.*

violet girl{MM}
06-30-2007, 09:54 PM
As her other foot is kissed, violet moans softly, her head swaying gently against her back. she feels her body supported as her hands come free, and her wildly sore arms fall limp to her sides, her body slumping forward into His arms. she whimpers ever so softly as she is carried in His arms to a bed. He lays her on her stomach, supporting her burning chest, however, as her body hits the bed, she starts sobbing softly again, her chest irritated by the sheets.

He rubs cream onto her VIXEN-covered ass which throbs and screams in pain, and she weeps quietly into a nearby pillow. she feels the large plug pulled free from her spasming ass, and groans softly as her body continues to tremble and quake from the long period of stimulation it received.

He rubs her ass trying to calm the spasms, which He eventually does while she continues weeping softly into a pillow, her body unable to move from total and utter exhaustion.

John56{vg}
06-30-2007, 10:13 PM
*I lift your limp form and place your back, careful to place your butt in as comfortable a place as possible. I kiss your cheek as my hand moves to your oversensitized pussy. I gently let a finger ease into your slit and gather some of your sweet dew. I place it on my lips and tongue*

mmmmmm. Sweet-tasting elixer of the Vixen goddess.

*I take a sheet and cover your exhausted form. tucking you into bed. I lean down and kiss your cheeks. Moving to your ear I whisper hypnotically*

Super subby vixen, I want you to do something for me. Sleep, rest and when you awaken I want you to lay here and pleasure yourself and think of our time together. Once you bring yourself to orgasm, youmay leave the roleplay room, clean yourself up and go show off your marks. And tell everyone that you are a vixen. do this for me, yes?

ANd I am extremely proud of you and hope that we meet again.

*I tuck you in tight and leave the room quietly turning off the light as I leave. As I close the door and turn around the "Do Not Disturb" sign*

that was delightful and return to the game room.