PDA

View Full Version : Breasts, to what extent and any ideas?

muhshilltopper
02-10-2004, 09:49 PM
I LOVE breast play but I have run out of ideas,

I've done
-tieing something behind them to make them swell,
-weights
-piercing
-strecters

also,
when do you think brest play has gone to far and what are your limits or guidelines (I'ld love to hear from doms and slaves)

Thanks

jaeangel
06-08-2004, 07:28 AM
Have you ever tried binding?
I do it to myself sometimes, but because my breasts are quite small I don't get as much sensation out of it as maybe a sub with larger breasts.
I tore an old bedsheet into long strips, and wind them around my ribcage, from armpits to floating ribs (the end of the ribcage). Inside the wrapping, between the skin and the first layer of wrapping, I put a handful of pebbles, the kind people put in the bottom of fishtanks. Then I wrap the sheet as tightly as possible around the ribcage.
The objective is to crush the breasts as tightly as you can into the chest. For someone with larger mammaries, this can become quite painful even without the additives. If I could do it I'd put thumbtacks or marbles in there, that would hurt more, but I can't do it to myself.
For added discomfort perhaps you could position the sub on her belly once the breasts are wrapped, and have the sub grab the ankles with her hands. The sub's full body weight will come to rest on the bound breasts, and the sensation will be excruciating. Don't do it if your sub has implants, though, you wouldn't want them to start leaking or something.

jaeangel
06-08-2004, 07:32 AM
I don't have a master, I'm married to a vanilla man, so what i do is all to myself. I have weighted clothespins i clamp to my nipples (five ounces on each clothespin) and i'll leave them on until the pain is so bad i have to take them off. That's usually about half an hour to forty-five minutes. Without the weights i'll wear them for an hour to an hour and a half. However,i was told by someone else on this forum pages that that's not a good thing to do, all sorts of damage and stuff might happen, so i'll probably start easing off on them...

Sailor861
06-08-2004, 08:09 AM
One of the best ways I have bound my submissives' breasts is this way: take 30-ft. of fibre twine, damp leather thong or 1/8th-in. hempcord (synthetics tend to slip) and double the cord into a 15-ft. bight. Using a Lark's Head (illustrations available at cordage and bondage sites), place a loop around the breast, as close as possible to the ribcage. In opposite directions, wrap the two ends in concentric, overlapping circles at the base of the breast, always toward the rib cage, and secure the ends with a square knot. Repeat on other breast.

Breasts will blossom as they are tensioned into football-shaped, very sensitive orbs. When breasts darken by constricted bloodflow, remove at once. Safe working time -- 15 - 30 minutes -- nipple clamps at discretion. As nipples are usually so firm and distented by the tensioned breast, choose the clamps carefully. Special drywall clamps ($5. each), lever-controlled with HD rubber pads at the ends, work well. Safe working time for these nipple clamps -- an hour or two. Or more.
:o

Kalluss
06-08-2004, 01:24 PM
Aside from what you've mentioned, you could try vacuum play. Running a wartenburg wheel over an over-engorged nipple is always fun... well at least for me.

I've also used a can of the electronic spray that you use for dusting. but... turn it over so you spray out some of the fluid very slowwly in lines, my m-jo says sometimes it feels so cold that shakes her, and other times it feels like its burning.

Just use your head and go slow, no dumping the whole can on a single nipple.

Jones, Nikka
06-08-2004, 05:40 PM
One of my favourite tortures is to have my breasts, and especially my nipples, ground with emery nail files. The sensation is rather benign at first, but after a little while, the burning sensation becomes intense to the cut-off-my-breasts-if-you-have-to-but-please-stop! level.

Pickety Witch
06-08-2004, 10:01 PM
*Shudder* *cringe* OUCH!!!

jaeangel
06-10-2004, 04:04 AM
Here's something else you might try...
Get a box fan (PLASTIC, PLEASE!)and take the front grille off. Put it on a low chair. Position your sub on her knees in front of it, then tie her hands/arms around the sides of the fan to the back of the chair. Position her nipples as close to the plastic vanes as possible, but give her maybe a quarter inch between the tip of her nipple and the fan vanes. Then turn the fan on LOW. Then get behind her with a whip of your choice.
The point to this is to give your sub a choice. She can lean away from your whip lashes, pushing her breasts into the path of the fan vanes (which is why I recommend a plastic box fan; metal fan vanes will cut. Plastic will scrape the nipples and breasts but won't do serious damage.) Or she can lean away from the fan, pushing her back towards you for her whipping. Her breasts will still be brushed by the edge of the fan vanes every once in a while, especially if she is counting your whip strokes. When she takes a deep breath her nipples will brush against the edge of the fan vanes.
If you're still worried about the plastic edges of the fan vanes cutting the nipples/breasts, you can tape strips of cloth, sheet foam, pieces of sponge, or any other soft material to the leading edge of the fan vanes. This will cushion the impact when it hits the flesh.
Obvoiusly, I can't do this to myself, and my hubby is horrified by the very idea, but if anyone out there wishes to try it, please let me know how your sub fares!

myri_SN
06-10-2004, 04:38 AM
:p sadists!!! :D

jaeangel
06-10-2004, 05:22 AM
No, I'm not a sadist, I'm a masochist, but I'm sure there are some people at this site who fit that description!!

myri_SN
06-10-2004, 05:39 AM
No, I'm not a sadist, I'm a masochist, but I'm sure there are some people at this site who fit that description!!
you so sure you're not? i mean fan and all :p (am not much different though :o )

jaeangel
06-10-2004, 03:35 PM
I'm not a sadist, though I do have nastily creative, sadistic ways to hurt the me in my head...!
I come up with these things mostly beccause that's the only way I can satisfy the little masochist in my head. I love my Hubby, and my kids are wonderful, but I really do wish he were just a tiny bit more into the lifestyle...but since he isn't, I have to make do with what's in my head. Making up creative little tortures for the imaginary Dom in my head to do the psychic version of me is one outlet I have for my...frustration.

leo9
06-11-2004, 10:07 AM
As an interesting alternative to rope or cloth bondage, try tape. Doesn't have to be the classic duct tape, wide brown plastic packing tape works fine and is even more cruel because it crumples into spiky folds.

Wrap tape round the base of the breast just as you would in rope bondage (but more easily because there's no tendency for the breast to slide out of it even if it's soft). Keep on wrapping as far forward as you care to go, till the blown-up remainder is sitting on a pedestal of tape-squished flesh. Add a strip or two of tape on top, from the nipple up to the collarbone, to support the weight. You will be amazed how far you can get even medium-sized boobs to stick out this way.

Then have your sub put on a teeshirt and take her out to a bar or a mall in her Bondage Wonderbra, and watch the guys drooling. You would never have guessed you could create so much pain and humiliation with a few yards of tape.

Taking it off later is a whole nother treat.

leo9
06-11-2004, 10:59 AM
when do you think brest play has gone to far and what are your limits or guidelines

For breasts, the only strict limits I recognise are:

Don't tie and beat, one or the other but not both. Tied breasts can't bounce away from blows.

Whatever you may have seen in pictures, don't run needles through them. There are a lot of big blood vessels in there, and no way of pressing on one if it starts to hemorage.

For nipples, having seen two women breast-feed, I have very few limits. They may be deliciously sensitive, but they're tough. I once put clover clamps on a slave's nipples and strapped them down with tape, and then (I blush to admit it) forgot about them. She was too obedient to complain, and I didn't remember them for several hours, by which time her nipples were black. But in half an hour (with some massage, which made her whimper) they were back to normal, and none the worse except that they were super-sensitive the next day! I don't recommend anyone try this on purpose, but it does show that you can get away with a lot.

jaeangel
06-11-2004, 11:25 AM
Whatever I do to my tits, i leave on until they really hurt and i can't stand it anymore. That's basically the only rule for me.

mikey7
06-14-2004, 12:23 PM
ben gay in your bra

Dslave
06-25-2004, 07:58 AM
Whatever you may have seen in pictures, don't run needles through them. There are a lot of big blood vessels in there, and no way of pressing on one if it starts to hemorage.

I have done quite a bit of needle play and never experienced this sort of thing. Granted, I don't use huge guage needles but I would think that it would stand to reason that if you can get blood taken from an average size needle in your arm (where some huge veins and arteries are tapped) without hemoraging you should be able to do needle play without hemoraging. Granted, I don't suggest it for everyone but I have used average guaged needles before and don't see much harm in it. Maybe, it's just me but I see a huge difference between cutting into a vein or artery to where it would hemorage and using average sized needles in needleplay.

"Roof"
08-26-2004, 07:14 PM
My favorite fantasy breast punishment is where this well-curved chick (eg computer programmer, secretary, or cheerleader) is too much of a snobbish priggish wench disdainful of male sexual needs. are fed up with her crappy attitude. A guy(s) ---the ones who never got anywhere with her; the bitch refuses even to wear a miniskirt. She is shown the error of being a priggish by having her breast (not just nipples) positioned in a vise and crushed. To make sure she agrees, even begs, to be a fucktoy, her nipples are wired to a battery. As the compression increases, so does the voltage.

leo9
08-26-2004, 11:49 PM
I have done quite a bit of needle play and never experienced this sort of thing. Granted, I don't use huge guage needles but I would think that it would stand to reason that if you can get blood taken from an average size needle in your arm (where some huge veins and arteries are tapped) without hemoraging you should be able to do needle play without hemoraging.

If you think back to having blood taken, you'll remember the the first thing they did when they took out the needle was to press down on the blood vessel to stop the leak. You can't do that to a blood vessel embedded in soft tissue.

Granted, I don't suggest it for everyone but I have used average guaged needles before and don't see much harm in it. Maybe, it's just me but I see a huge difference between cutting into a vein or artery to where it would hemorage and using average sized needles in needleplay.

And I agree: I wasn't talking about average sized needles, I was talking about the recurrent fantasy image of spiking right through them.

leo9
08-26-2004, 11:57 PM
ben gay in your bra

A trick I thought out for a story but haven't had a suitable pain-pig since to try it on for real:

Get a bra a cup size larger than your victim's, and a couple of big pot scourers, those wads of stainless steel shavings. Glue a scourer inside each cup with epoxy glue, then with strong scissors cut it away from the fabric about a quarter of an inch above the fabric. Result, a bra lined with little wire spikes. There should be enough of them packed together that they don't break the skin, just hurt like hell all over.

masterkurt
08-27-2004, 02:34 AM
Try this ... we did it several times and it has amazing effects ...

put a small can of water on your stove and have it boiling. Then dip two common wooden clothpins into it for some seconds ... then apply them to your slave nipples ... the burning sensation will last for a long time and she will buck and jump ... I loved it very much to penetrate her before applying the pins in order to enjoy her cunt's contractions ...

Be careful to the time you keep the pins in the boiling water, the longer you keep them, the longer the effect lasts.... and remember also that the effect is cummulative. that's to say that even if you don't become to severe, the burning effect of all successive applications will cumulate and may bring to the same consequences of 1 long application.

One time we enjoyed it quite extensively, with very long lasting pain and caroline got both nipples burned ... though they came back to normality in a couple of weeks. So I advise to increase the dipping time gradually and wait to see the reactions of the skin.

jtiggr
10-09-2004, 06:20 PM
ringer has small tits, and very nice, large nipples. Her nipples are pierced, and have expended the ringe up to 8 gauge. Twice a day she must hang weights from each nipple ring, for at least 30 minutes. She is now up to 2 1/2 pounds per nipple and 45 minutes. When she can't do the weights, she has a chain with closure type hooks on each end. It is supposed to be for safe keeping of wallets, but goes very nicely behind her neck and down towards her tits. Each tit is pushed up and the nipple pulled further to engage the hook. When both nipples are secured, her tits are stretched about as far as they will go. Even though she doesn't wear a bra (and has none to wear), this is great to hold her tits up high. Works well when we go out and she wears a sheer blouse.

I also agree about using needles in the nipples, aureola and breasts. We'd had only one event in one location in 5 years. It is not unusual for her to have 20 to 30 needles in each tit. We learned to keep the needles in for a maximum of 20 minutes though.

Now to the original intent of this message: While she is standing, I will tie nylon cords to her nipple rings, have her step back, and then instruct her to keep pulling the nipples out as far as they will go. During this, I will use ice to get the nipples cold, almost to the point of being numb. At this point, I'll make some very, very strong tea in two tea cups. Obviously, it can't be boiling, but you need to experiment with the temperature, particularly since heat is conveyed by the nipple rings too. The tea cups are placed on the counter, and she must bend over (with her hands behind her back), and dunk her tits into the tea. Repeat as needed, ice then tea.

jtiggr

Flogger
10-25-2004, 01:12 PM
I have done quite a bit of needle play and never experienced this sort of thing. Granted, I don't use huge guage needles but I would think that it would stand to reason that if you can get blood taken from an average size needle in your arm (where some huge veins and arteries are tapped) without hemoraging you should be able to do needle play without hemoraging. Granted, I don't suggest it for everyone but I have used average guaged needles before and don't see much harm in it. Maybe, it's just me but I see a huge difference between cutting into a vein or artery to where it would hemorage and using average sized needles in needleplay.
As a medical professional who has drawn blood from numerous sources, I will state firmly, there is a big difference in puncturing a vein and artery. Arteries require ten to twenty minutes of firm pressure to seal. I would think that would not be possible in deep breast tissue. I have seen pretty big bruises from surface punctures of arteries that were not kept under pressure. If your sub has taken ANY blood thinning drugs, under no circumstances do this.

redEva
10-25-2004, 01:51 PM
I have seen pretty big bruises from surface punctures of arteries that were not kept under pressure. If your sub has taken ANY blood thinning drugs, under no circumstances do this.

Thank you for your input! Even in the fantasy it is good too keep things in check!

bushman
10-26-2004, 01:05 PM
I have found a way to torture my slave and stretch her limits a bit. Which she loves to have me do. I tie her to a chair and just use plain cloths pins on her nipples. I put them on for 15 minutes and take them off for 5 minutes. We do this about 6 times, that is about her limit... But when she lets me put a ball-gag in her mouth (that is her way of letting me stretch her limits) I can do it for as long as I wish... usually about 8-10 times. I can see the pain/pleasure in her eyes every time I put them on or take them off. After I finally take them off for the last time, I will suck and bite her nipples for a while before letting her go... Her nipples are usually sore for a couple of days. I am assuming I am not doing any damage to her nipples. We do this maybe once or twice a month. I have agreed to let her do it to me the next time. Hope I know what I am in for. I promised to use the ball-gag so I could not stop her...

DPMaster
12-02-2004, 10:28 PM
If you're really into breast play, here's an article (http://www.darkerpleasures.com/primer/primer1.html) that may be of interest to you. It pretty much covers everything you wanted to know about breast bondage, tit torture, and nipple torture, including what's safe and what may not be. It's illustrated with photos to, for the textually challenged. :)

slavelucy
12-03-2004, 11:51 AM
If you're really into breast play, here's an article (http://www.darkerpleasures.com/primer/primer1.html) that may be of interest to you. It pretty much covers everything you wanted to know about breast bondage, tit torture, and nipple torture, including what's safe and what may not be. It's illustrated with photos to, for the textually challenged. :)

That's a good article, DPMaster..un-pretentious, lighthearted, yet informative. Thanks for posting it. :)

sl

Azazel
12-03-2004, 11:46 PM
Leo I can go a step further. We (the better half and myself) made something very similar to what you suggested. We bought a sports bra and some nylon scouring pads (we had reservations about metal) and then poked holes through the pad with a skewer. Then we pulled out a whole heap of bristles from a scrubbing brush and fed them through the pad. Glued the pad into the bra over the nipple. Its now one of her favourite toys. Using a sports bra was fairly ingenious as the compression adds further to the sensations caused by the scouring pads and bristles (so I'm told :p )

I'm currently working on an improved version that fills the entire cup, but it takes forever to fed all those seperate bristles through the pad. Oh well - its a long term project.

myri_SN
12-04-2004, 06:58 AM
Leo I can go a step further. We (the better half and myself) made something very similar to what you suggested. We bought a sports bra and some nylon scouring pads (we had reservations about metal) and then poked holes through the pad with a skewer. Then we pulled out a whole heap of bristles from a scrubbing brush and fed them through the pad. Glued the pad into the bra over the nipple. Its now one of her favourite toys. Using a sports bra was fairly ingenious as the compression adds further to the sensations caused by the scouring pads and bristles (so I'm told :p )

I'm currently working on an improved version that fills the entire cup, but it takes forever to fed all those seperate bristles through the pad. Oh well - its a long term project.
i was asked to make cardboard pade te size of the bra cups and fill the whole area with staples. then wear this in a bra, after a few hours this gets extremely painfull i found.
now with SN we sometimes use it for play but only to lie on wile hogtied and similar, not wearing it for hours. one time he pushed too hard on my back and i had as many piercings as there were tacks. looked scary and the pads had to popped free from the skin as they got stuck this way.
healed within a day though.

usedHil25
12-05-2004, 09:59 PM
Here's something else you might try...
Get a box fan (PLASTIC, PLEASE!)and take the front grille off. Put it on a low chair. Position your sub on her knees in front of it, then tie her hands/arms around the sides of the fan to the back of the chair. Position her nipples as close to the plastic vanes as possible, but give her maybe a quarter inch between the tip of her nipple and the fan vanes. Then turn the fan on LOW. Then get behind her with a whip of your choice.
The point to this is to give your sub a choice. She can lean away from your whip lashes, pushing her breasts into the path of the fan vanes (which is why I recommend a plastic box fan; metal fan vanes will cut. Plastic will scrape the nipples and breasts but won't do serious damage.) Or she can lean away from the fan, pushing her back towards you for her whipping. Her breasts will still be brushed by the edge of the fan vanes every once in a while, especially if she is counting your whip strokes. When she takes a deep breath her nipples will brush against the edge of the fan vanes.
If you're still worried about the plastic edges of the fan vanes cutting the nipples/breasts, you can tape strips of cloth, sheet foam, pieces of sponge, or any other soft material to the leading edge of the fan vanes. This will cushion the impact when it hits the flesh.
Obvoiusly, I can't do this to myself, and my hubby is horrified by the very idea, but if anyone out there wishes to try it, please let me know how your sub fares!

My BF has done this too me a few times. Dives me crazy.

Some variations. Hes laid the fan on the floor, have my arms spread wide apart so my nipples also just appear slightly above the blades edges. He then does as you suggest with the whippings. I have a choice. Stay rigid & focus on keeping my arms firm so my nipples dont get hit, or take the whippings.

Hes upgraded them lately too. Something, if you ever get daring enough to try. Hes rounded the edges of the blades with sandpaper. *Shivvers*, Just thinking about that first time the balde caught me with the sandpaper runs shivvers thru me.

The pain of the whippings eventually will wear out even the most strong willed subject & she will eventually give in & let her body rest into the blades & take the blades to the nipples than to endure more whips to the ass or back.

Hes brought me to tears once or twice with that.

salpecam
07-28-2005, 04:41 AM
Ladies wearing clamps or piercings in their nips can wnd dental floss/tape (unwaxed) around their nips behind the metalwork, for "micro-rope-bondage of just the nipple. You can get it really tight.

Cords or tape hanging from clamps or piercings can hang down inside clothing to a convenient access point (punctured pocket lining, reach under skirt, etc) so the owner can discreetly tug her nipples while out and about in public and overtly "normally dressed."

This way, rough nipple torture can be extended through the ordinary day

Fairy Tree
08-12-2005, 02:13 AM
I'm a really puss about my nipples...and having a hard time with accepting nipple torture without backing out at the last minute. I've seen alot of needle play pictures and just cant imagine what it must be like. What senation can I expect, and do needles make already very sensitive neeples even more so, or does it slowly kill them after awhile?

myri_SN
08-12-2005, 09:35 AM
I'm a really puss about my nipples...and having a hard time with accepting nipple torture without backing out at the last minute. I've seen alot of needle play pictures and just cant imagine what it must be like. What senation can I expect, and do needles make already very sensitive neeples even more so, or does it slowly kill them after awhile?
it makes them more sensitive while the needles are in in the next day or so. but it does not kill them.

Nursebunny1
05-03-2006, 06:47 AM
I had a slave at one point with particularly big breasts (EE!!) and she absoloutly hated it if I firsticed her nipples so that they were really erect and then rubbed stinging nettles over them causing them too itch.

I then put a tight bra on her (a cup size smaller) and tied her arms behind her back,she went mad every time I did it but she was so wet it was insane.