PDA

View Full Version : Humiliation

muhshilltopper
02-10-2004, 10:10 PM
I love reading about ways in which to punish a slave, not always by pain, but by humiliation. I especially like LadyAmanda's threads. If anyone has any stories or ideas i would love to hear them.

"Roof"
11-20-2004, 05:28 PM
I love reading about ways in which to punish a slave, not always by pain, but by humiliation. I especially like LadyAmanda's threads. If anyone has any stories or ideas i would love to hear them.

Wouldn't it be a fine humiliation if the coed/woman is forced to offer her sexual services to male teens that the prim bitch would ordinarily have not given the time of day? Maybe the guy who is several years younger than she is and has the hots for her, yet has been overtly rejected by her in the past and otherwise was treated like crap. Now, she has to take his prick in any oriface, any time or place he designates, no matter the risk of the scene being witnessed. She's only a fucktoy and knows via dungeon sessions, that she'd better NOT act above her new slut station.

johhny
11-21-2004, 01:43 PM
Wouldn't it be a fine humiliation if the coed/woman is forced to offer her sexual services to male teens that the prim bitch would ordinarily have not given the time of day? Maybe the guy who is several years younger than she is and has the hots for her, yet has been overtly rejected by her in the past and otherwise was treated like crap. Now, she has to take his prick in any oriface, any time or place he designates, no matter the risk of the scene being witnessed. She's only a fucktoy and knows via dungeon sessions, that she'd better NOT act above her new slut station.

Yeh hi,
I am Johhny,

I am, at the moment, writing a story concernig the humiliation, degredation and eventual capitulation of a 49 year old woman, to a young man of 21 who works for her husband. this in the uk. She is also prim and proper who would not normally give him the time of day.
So, its ,to me, a great idea. By the way, I am 49 myself, so I don't not what that means.

sidbown
11-27-2004, 08:23 PM
i think to be submitted to obey a guy in front of ure freinds or wife woulkd be cool

mastercoyote
12-02-2004, 05:51 PM
Well, my slave is very young and, since this is her first M/s experience, very shy.

So I like to take her to crowded, noisy restaurants, wearing a remote controlled clit vibe. It's always fun to crank it up when the waitress is at the table. Plus it's helping her to accept her latent desire for other girls.

Yeah, I know it's tame, but like I said: she's young and inexperienced, so we're taking baby steps for now.

"Roof"
12-09-2004, 04:14 PM
Yeh hi,
I am Johhny,

I am, at the moment, writing a story concernig the humiliation, degredation and eventual capitulation of a 49 year old woman, to a young man of 21 who works for her husband. this in the uk. She is also prim and proper who would not normally give him the time of day.
So, its ,to me, a great idea. By the way, I am 49 myself, so I don't not what that means.

Johhny,
Hope she needs alot of humiliating and harsh discipline to breakdown her priggish nature's adversion to being sexually used by a man/men. Training can be, say---a few sessions of breast torture via tit-press, electricity? With the unsatisfied erections she'd left in her wake, certainly she's made plenty of males anxious to teach her her place. She should be compelled to service any male wanting her (complete reversal of her previous snobbish attitude) which is policy is designed not only to degrade her but destroy the goody-goody reputation she's acquired from all those yrs of slapping boys for whistling at her or attempting advances. Now---being properly trained in your story---she will know she had better accede to male advances, even when in such a blatantly public place as a movie ticket line/queue.

"Roof"
12-14-2004, 04:58 PM
Yeh hi,
I am Johhny,

Johnny
Am looking forward to reading your maledom story. When do you anticipate it being on the website? Would be VERY interesting to have feminist brainwashed women, whether coeds or computer programers, getting very painfully re-trained as the total sluts they'd been too uptight and priggish to be before prior to capture. I think it would emphasize the lack of control over their fate to have them suffer plenty of tit-torture (vise and voltage would be good!) at the hands of the boys/men they'd cold-shouldered before or slapped when they'd made advances to them in the past. The girls/women should be getting more-than-enough tit-torture than it needed to extinguish the girl's will to resist. Have her with an utterly broken spirit. Then force her to degrade herself in public with sexual acts performed with random males. Maybe compell her to publically offer blowjobs or to be fucked. Make her dress in extremely revealing clothing (eg very short skirt---which she'd rejected wearing before). Any infraction of the order to NEVER wear slacks, bras, panties, or hemlines below mid-thigh results in back-to-the-dungeon sesions.

Azazel
12-14-2004, 09:10 PM
Don't know if your interested but I'm in the middle of my story Tomgirl and the Butterfly. Lots of humiliation with a fair bit of age play thrown in to boot.

subserviant
04-04-2008, 11:51 AM
luv the humiliation can see myself being ordered to expose myself in a public place such as a restuarant .being told to lift my skirt when the waitress is looking on

scruffieII
06-01-2008, 09:36 AM
I have been thinking of a story plot where a young man is forced into marage, by his evil stepmother, to an older woman who has lived most of her adult life as a street whore. She is old and her tits sag down across her stomach, both her holes are stretched so far open that there is no way she could ever provide him with an orgasm, her teeth are black and rotten, her hair is a dirty matted mess and she is a nimphomaniac who emberasses the hell out of him by making passes at all his male family members and friends, she talks down to him in front of everyone and openly complains about his small penis to everyone. I don't know why but this has been my fantasy for a few months now.

Jim
06-03-2008, 10:37 PM
luv the humiliation can see myself being ordered to expose myself in a public place such as a restuarant .being told to lift my skirt when the waitress is looking on

this is a great idea and would enjoy trying this out .. but i think there should be an easy way to lead up to this session .. perhaps being required to make eye contact with the waitress while lifting the skirt a small amount would be a good start ... would be interested in other ideas ..

steelish
06-07-2008, 06:33 AM
MasterCoyote,

You mentioned you're taking baby steps with her. Now that she has been out with a remote controlled clit vibe, have her remove her panties (either there at the table or in the ladies room) and have her place them so that they hang out of her open purse which should be sitting on the table. The waitress/waiter would then be able to see them every time they came up to the table. Of course, you'll be running the risk of being kicked out of the restaurant.

Another thing to have her do would be to wear a somewhat short summer dress with no panties and then go to a mall that has a glass elevator and have her ride the elevator up while leaning against the glass. You could even stay at the bottom level and point her bare ass out to some young men.

Dea Menrfa
06-07-2008, 07:02 AM
MasterCoyote,

You mentioned you're taking baby steps with her. Now that she has been out with a remote controlled clit vibe, have her remove her panties (either there at the table or in the ladies room) and have her place them so that they hang out of her open purse which should be sitting on the table. The waitress/waiter would then be able to see them every time they came up to the table. Of course, you'll be running the risk of being kicked out of the restaurant.

Another thing to have her do would be to wear a somewhat short summer dress with no panties and then go to a mall that has a glass elevator and have her ride the elevator up while leaning against the glass. You could even stay at the bottom level and point her bare ass out to some young men.

Nice!

Chuckdom19
07-22-2008, 11:46 PM
MasterCoyote,

Dear lady, you have an evil mind. Now where can I find a glass elevator?