PDA

View Full Version : me again, another question :)

shipo1066
07-01-2007, 04:53 AM
do you nice ladies and gentlemen think i would personally benefit from seeing a mistress once or twice to see what it feels like so to speak on the sub side, something i have been wondering about?.

Rhabbi
07-01-2007, 01:41 PM
Acting as a sub allows a Dom to learn more about what a sub experinces, so I would say it is a good idea.

_ID_
07-01-2007, 02:12 PM
do you nice ladies and gentlemen think i would personally benefit from seeing a mistress once or twice to see what it feels like so to speak on the sub side, something i have been wondering about?.

If you also have a sub under you, it would be to your credit to communicate with the sub what your intentions are. If they were to stumble upon this activity on their own, it would only confuse and cause distrust within your dynamic.

Sir_Russell
07-01-2007, 04:40 PM
I agree with ID and sorta with Rhabbi. In theory I have heard others expound on it. For me I won't ever willingly play the sub. I feel that I would be so angry at the Domme and myself that I would learn nothing other then how others punish a sub.

Flaming_Redhead
07-05-2007, 12:18 PM
I think it's a fabulous idea! I agree with ID that you should inform your partner of any outside activities beforehand. Not all submissives are "natural" submissives. What I mean is that some submissives have no problem being sexually submissive, like me, but that outside the bedroom it becomes a challenge. Seeing a mistress to experience what it's like to give up control when you'd rather not might give you some insight into the emotions your sub may be feeling. By experiencing these emotions in yourself, you may be better able to understand why your sub balks every now and then, and instead of becoming frustrated or angry, you can help her work through her feelings and develop a deeper bond.

shipo1066
07-05-2007, 09:51 PM
thans for your thoughts, this is obdviously something im going to have to think long and hard about.