PDA

View Full Version : Tied and Used Ch. 1

goodgirl_85
07-01-2007, 06:14 PM
I walked in your house, and headed straight for the bedroom. I put my bag down and stripped to just my t-shirt. You wouldn’t be home for another couple of hours so I had time for a nap, which was a good thing because I was exhausted. I set the alarm on my phone and fell asleep before my head hit he pillow.
My phone went off an hour later, but I found I couldn't move to it off. I had, somehow, been tied and blindfolded. I immediately called out for you but there was no response. I could sense you in the room, watching me, so I called out again, but still no answer.
I heard the bed creak like you were getting on it, then felt your weight as you sat on my waist, then suddenly an intense, hot, burning feeling. I cried out in surprise, and pain. As I felt the liquid roll down my breast and start to cool I realized it must be hot wax. You spilled some onto my other breast, this time it landed right on my nipple. You then rubbed what could only have been ice on both nipples and again I cried out, half in pain, half in pleasure.
You alternated between the two, on my breasts for a while, pouring the wax, then rubbing it with ice. After a time, you started to work your way down, on my arms, on my stomach.
You spread my legs open, parted my swollen lips and saw how wet I was. You dropped some wax on my outer lips, followed by ice. This time though, the ice went onto my clit, then into me. I cried out as I pulled at the restraints.
You repeated this process until I was extremely close to orgasm. You bent down and breathed onto my clit, followed by more wax and more ice. I was moaning, crying out begging you to let me cum. I knew I mustn't until you gave me permission.
You ran your hands up my body, bringing them to my throat. I moved my head back, giving you better access, but you removed them. One hand went to the side of my head, holding you up. The other to my clit, then into me, you had two fingers in me and your thumb on my clit. I arched my back, bringing myself closer to you.
You bent down and whispered into my ear ' You are mine, and mine alone. My pleasure will be yours, even if it means your pain. I will use you how I want when I want.' I moved faster against your hand at these words, moaned louder. You laughed and continued to whisper, working your hand faster. 'You like that huh? You like that I have complete control over you. Cum for me slut. That’s what you are. My little cumslut.' And you moved your fingers deeper into me.
I was so close as it was that when you bit my neck, it brought me over the edge. I convulsed against you as I came hard for you.
I felt your weight lift off of me, and you withdrew your fingers bringer them to my mouth, and I sucked them clean. You moved away from me, leaving me tied and blinded so I could only assume that you weren't done with me. .

TG
07-04-2007, 12:39 AM
Hi goodgirl_85,
Me again. I read you chapters out of sequence. Again, the same thing. I have trouble with so much first person singular, and when the Dom was speaking, I started to shout at the computer screen, "Keep talking! Just keep talking!" so I could have a break.
And again you did the same thing! The action was so interesting and logical, I wanted to read more of it. I wanted to find out more, but I wanted someone else to tell me!
goodgirl, for your sake, I hope someone more knowledgeble reviews your story, 'cause like I said, I just do it on a "Like, Don't Like" basis.
You've got a nice imagination, girl. You'd be hell on wheels as a party planner.
TG