PDA

View Full Version : Slave Attire

Slave_Poodle
02-12-2004, 01:33 PM
Hi Everyone,

I was just wondering about view on slave attire. From both sides not just one, from your experiences of right and wrong things to wear!

My Master insists that I wear tight or see through short sleeve tops,
tight short shorts,
knee high or ankle boots,
wrist cuffs with clips in home - without outside,
chain with lock 24/7,
collar with d rings in home,

now this is were it gets trick as my mistress wishes me to wear all the same but she like me to wear my body harness in home as well, but master hates it, luckily they are never at home at the same time but you never know if they go out which one is coming back.

They have also started a colour scheme for me of hot pink. It started on Saturday with Hot Pink Nail varnish which I must wear 24/7. It will soon be working its way into my home uniform and then into my out of home clothes as well.

Comments, Suggestions, Thoughts and Experiences all welcome.

TTFN Poodle xxx

leo9
02-29-2004, 04:18 AM
That sounds a delicious dress code, but I hope your Owners let you wear a coat out of doors - both for health and for safety. Liverpool isn't Los Angeles!

As for the possible clash over the harness, that's not your concern: if you are afraid Their orders will clash, you should raise the question and let Them settle it between Themselves. If the answer is that you're just going to be in trouble sometimes, then at least you'll know it's intended.

NightDaughter
08-21-2004, 07:18 PM
Well sounds like an interested idea your dominants have, though hot pink? shakes head not a colour that I'd wear .. lol then again I can't imagine Master ever wishing me to wear it.

For myself my dress when home is naked save for locking wrist and ankle cuffs and my collar. On occasion if it is cool or people are coming over I have a blanket that looks like a toga that I put on.

In public, well that changes in general i dress as I please, but if out with Master my wrist cuffs must be on either my standard ones of my locking cuffs. On occasion locking ankle cuffs will also be on, but not normally. And of course at all times my collar.

In public Master may or may not have my chain leach on hand to use or not.

Learn Humility
08-22-2004, 10:22 PM
Public display of my submissive as such is an absolute necessity in our relationship.

She is required to wear an impossibly short miniskirt in public, and is never permited to cross her legs when sitting. Also, never a bra, as her breasts are quite tiny but her nipples fairly large, so it's a nice look.

And collar and leash at all times. I may or may not lead her by the leash, depending upon where we are, but she always must wear it nevertheless.

There is no dress code at home, as she is always kept naked.