PDA

View Full Version : Hi

margaret
07-03-2007, 12:42 AM
Fair warning: I'm shy. Really shy. And, since I grew up in the Bible Belt, somewhat repressed (though I'm getting over that ... hopefully).

I'm in between my second and third year of college and starting to realize that there is more to sex than the missionary position (like I said, Bible Belt), and that I can actually be fairly submissive (though I'm still pigheaded and stubborn). And I like parentheses. And I'm shy. And babbling, but it's 2:45 in the morning, so please forgive that, because if I wait until morning it'll be another 6 months before I manage to type up another post. I look forward to meeting you.

Mr W
07-03-2007, 01:02 AM
Welcome :) You've made the first step on the road to discovery and this site is full of friendly knowledgable people. Enjoy

WyldWyl
07-03-2007, 01:27 AM
Yes indeedy. We're a very welcoming and friendly bunch, just full of advice, so I'm sure we'll cure you of that shyness pretty soon.

Welcome Aboard!

John56{vg}
07-03-2007, 01:34 AM
Margaret,

Welcome to th forums. Enjoy.

ElusiveDream
07-03-2007, 03:35 AM
Fair warning: I'm shy. Really shy. And, since I grew up in the Bible Belt, somewhat repressed (though I'm getting over that ... hopefully).

I'm in between my second and third year of college and starting to realize that there is more to sex than the missionary position (like I said, Bible Belt), and that I can actually be fairly submissive (though I'm still pigheaded and stubborn). And I like parentheses. And I'm shy. And babbling, but it's 2:45 in the morning, so please forgive that, because if I wait until morning it'll be another 6 months before I manage to type up another post. I look forward to meeting you.

So you've come to the right place...
Pleasure to meet you.

jeanne
07-03-2007, 05:47 AM
Hi margaret. Welcome to the forums. You'll find lots of helpful, fun folks here (and they won't make fun of you for being shy - I like parentheses too!)

MajesticFae
07-03-2007, 05:55 AM
You've been here quite a while love, it's nice to see you finally posting. Thanks for coming out of lurker-ness and letting us get a chance to know you. I hope you find everything you're looking for. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Welcome!

nk_lion
07-03-2007, 06:54 AM
Hiya Margaret. I started out shy when I joined this board, but everyone here is great. Now I never shutup :)

Enjoy yourself here

Rhabbi
07-03-2007, 08:37 AM
:hihi: Hello and :welcome: to the forums margaret. :wave: Don't be shy, we only bite if you like it.

Pertez
07-03-2007, 08:41 AM
Welcome :wave:

angelic.zest
07-03-2007, 08:54 AM
hello and welcome to the community!! hope you enjoy your stay here

Flaming_Redhead
07-03-2007, 06:50 PM
:welcomebo

I have yet to see how growing up in the Bible Belt has anything to do with the missionary position since I don't believe there is a single passage in the Bible that says the missionary position is the only position allowed. Has anyone read Song of Songs?!?

Ozme52
07-03-2007, 10:04 PM
Hi margaret. Welcome to the forums. You'll find lots of helpful, fun folks here (and they won't make fun of you for being shy - I like parentheses too!)

This is for both margaret and j.

(((((((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))))))))) ))))

and in case size matters....

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((())))))))))))))))))))

margaret
07-03-2007, 11:24 PM
Size matters not. Judge me by my size, do you?

Logic1
07-04-2007, 01:28 AM
*chuckles*at the Yoda semiquote
Sith powers for the win though ;)
welcome margaret

gagged_Louise
07-04-2007, 10:23 AM
Hi and welcome, Margaret. You're far from the lone submissive of the Bible belt - there's a few notorious and lovely ones here on the forum, supermod Tessa among them. Oh well, I see her coming...
This is a safe place for exploring your desires, so feel free to ask your way around and find out about acts you might have felt were half scandalous.

lizeskimo
07-05-2007, 04:55 PM
Hello Margaret and welcome to this little corner of the net we call home. Please don't be shy here, we're just like one big family! *smiles*

isabeau6
07-05-2007, 09:31 PM
my sister lives in the bible belt...and you aren't babbling..love your avatar...and i was shy also at first...welcome to the forum...:)

tessa
07-06-2007, 07:26 AM
:wel

Hi, Margaret! :) Isn't it lovely to see you here! Well, I think so, at least.

Small-town girl here, too (small-minded as well...not me, the town!), but don't let that get in the way of you learning. And this community is a great place to start that process.

Any questions, please ask away.

tessa :wave:

suchaminx
07-09-2007, 01:44 PM
~smiles~

Well done on your first post - always the hardest :)

welcome to the forums, have fun and keep posting

minxy x

nightsilver
07-16-2007, 05:24 PM

Guess I should say hi here too. The more you speak up, the more you will feel inclined to speak. Slippery slope but a good one. And parenthesis are fun.

Sir_Russell
07-16-2007, 07:12 PM
Greetings and welcome

annie
07-20-2007, 05:26 PM
Glad you introduced yourself! Hope to hear more from you in the future!