PDA

View Full Version : The photo section of this site: Photo Library

Tiger
02-12-2004, 04:10 PM
Hello everyone,

I know there are people here who want some place to post their photos. You can post image files in the forums now. But it is not very easy to organize photos in the forums. We need a place dedicated to photos, and here is the Photo Library:

http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/photos/

If you want to upload photos, you need to register there again, even if you are already a forum user now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

And please upload your own photos / images. If it is not yours, do NOT upload it! By uploading, you allow this site to display your photos on this site, to do minor modification only when it's necessary (e.g. resize), to move your photos / albums and we reserve the right not to accept any photo. And no photo with someone who is, or looks like, younger than 18 year old is allowed on this site, no matter if he/she is involved in sexual scene or not.

The photo gallery is arranged in albums. So you can create multiple albums to better organize your photos in different series.

There are many functions provided by this gallery program. I put a simple help image series to get your started. If you have any suggestion or question, feel free to email me (webmaster@bdsmlibrary.com).

Hope you all like this new section of this site. If this is a widely welcome feature, an announcement will be on the front page too.

Have fun,

Jinn

Tom Wilson
03-01-2004, 09:34 AM
I like it. Keep it.

Tiger
03-09-2004, 04:04 PM
Thank you for your photos. Unfortunately, nobody else is interested in this, yet. Hopefully, we will see more activities there soon.

fetish101
03-09-2004, 09:03 PM
perhaps the two picture threads in the forums would have to be closed and people directed to the photo library for it to be more successfull

BDSM_Tourguide
03-09-2004, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by fetish101
perhaps the two picture threads in the forums would have to be closed and people directed to the photo library for it to be more successfull

Funny you should mention that...

Gemstar66
07-12-2004, 08:28 AM
The problem is in the format of the web page. When you log on is there is no distinct way of knowing that there is a photo post area to observe and upload to. I just stumbled onto the thread by luck. You need to have a dropdown screen on the left. I belong to the rope sight @ yahoo and there are loads of pics to observe there. Hope this helps.
gemstar66

Tiger
07-12-2004, 11:33 AM
There is a "Photo" link at the top of the story update news page, which is the most visited page of this site ...

Garnet99
07-12-2004, 04:42 PM
I'm new here, but I don't see anything that says story updates at the top of my page:(

BDSM_Tourguide
07-12-2004, 07:03 PM
I'm new here, but I don't see anything that says story updates at the top of my page:(

Maybe try looking on the story updates page, as Jinn said in his post before yours. This is the forums. You want the story site.

Tiger
07-12-2004, 07:12 PM
Go to this web page:
http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/

Look for the link indicated in the attached screen capture.

Gemstar66
07-13-2004, 04:21 AM
Hmmm-----When I first linked to this site, it came up on the bulleton page. I thought I was on the home page of this site. There should still be a better way to get to the photo area, or is that the main page of the site? It certainly has a more clear way to link to other areas of the site,----I have a head ache,

Gemstar66
07-13-2004, 04:42 AM
Well, I did a search for photos and I found some photos! It took me to this thread and some others.I also found that there is a new member intro area. I thought that it was rather odd that it should be there. That only took a week to find. enough said.
Gemstar66

BDSM_Tourguide
07-13-2004, 10:17 AM
Well, I did a search for photos and I found some photos! It took me to this thread and some others.I also found that there is a new member intro area. I thought that it was rather odd that it should be there. That only took a week to find. enough said.
Gemstar66

Yeah I know. The first thread in the first forum dedicated to new member intros. What were we thinking?

I guess we just never considered how difficult to find that thread could be, especially to people who have dedicated 3 of their first 4 posts to looking for photos. How silly of us.

Tiger
07-13-2004, 10:49 AM
You may find your way into the forums by web searching. The main page of this site is:
http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/

The photo section isn't on the main page yet. But you can find the story library link, which is the most popular page on this site. You can start from there.

erotic_nibbles
11-19-2004, 07:49 PM
Go to this web page:
http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/

Look for the link indicated in the attached screen capture.

This is an old thread but I would like to comment......when I first came to the BDSM Library site I notice the "photos" link.....I never tried it because I figured it was just for members....I know that may sound silly but the site does have things for members only....usually on free sites I have been to photos are in that members only category, so I never even bothered to click it here

So, having said that, I would like to ask.....is there a way we could have a link to the photos from the Forums?.....I don't know if that's even feasible, but thought I would ask :)....or is there one here already and I have missed it?....lol
~~nibbles~~

<----Oh mannnnnnnn......I know I'm going to get spanked from TG for even asking this.....Sheesh....lol

LaJan
11-21-2004, 04:44 PM
When that spanking cums, may I watch please? People are getting into spanking in The Club and I'm afraid I'm just not at all understanding it. And after the last fiasco, I'm wanna learn what to do FIRST... :help:

This is an old thread but I would like to comment......when I first came to the BDSM Library site I notice the "photos" link.....I never tried it because I figured it was just for members....I know that may sound silly but the site does have things for members only....usually on free sites I have been to photos are in that members only category, so I never even bothered to click it here

So, having said that, I would like to ask.....is there a way we could have a link to the photos from the Forums?.....I don't know if that's even feasible, but thought I would ask :)....or is there one here already and I have missed it?....lol
~~nibbles~~

<----Oh mannnnnnnn......I know I'm going to get spanked from TG for even asking this.....Sheesh....lol

BDSM_Tourguide
11-21-2004, 09:39 PM
So, having said that, I would like to ask.....is there a way we could have a link to the photos from the Forums

I had a talk with Jinn last night, and apparently then Photo Library will be closing soon. So, a link would sort of defeat the purpose at this time. :stinks:

erotic_nibbles
11-21-2004, 10:47 PM
I had a talk with Jinn last night, and apparently then Photo Library will be closing soon. So, a link would sort of defeat the purpose at this time. :stinks:

Why is it closing?......I realize that maybe it's not something you can discuss for whatever reason, but I would like to know if you can say.
~~nibbles~~

BDSM_Tourguide
11-21-2004, 11:13 PM
Why is it closing?......I realize that maybe it's not something you can discuss for whatever reason, but I would like to know if you can say.
~~nibbles~~

Because apparently some people (who I will staunchly try not to ridicule publicly for a variety of reasons) are posting copyrighted images to the Photo Library, instead of posting personal pictures, which is what the Photo Library was created for in the first place.

erotic_nibbles
11-24-2004, 05:59 PM
<---sigh

That's the way it always goes doesn't it?.....a few ruin it for the many?

Thank you for the explanation TG.
~~nibbles~~

ShyGuy1
11-26-2004, 04:11 PM
That's a shame.

Maybe the offenders are just looking for a spanking.

Tiger
12-01-2004, 11:27 PM
The photo library was closed, so is this thread. If you want to discuss this issue further, please check this thread:
http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2410

Jinn