PDA

View Full Version : Distance Play time. :)

Gr1m
07-03-2007, 08:28 PM
I've been in a relationship with a great girl for almost a year now. We haven't met but plan to actually move in together. She'll be visiting for the first time in December. She is my little slave and life partner, which I've taken carefull time to think about and I feel that she is the one. The trust is there, we both trust each other greatly. Its wonderful and I love this girl, a lot. The connection we feel is something un-explainable. It feels as if we've been together, possibly in a past life. That is, with our beliefs. I find it strange how I myself can feel this for someone I've never met, she feels the same way. Met on World of Warcraft too ;P (Just some background)

Now, we're simply at the moment table top BDSM'ers. Typically devoting a few hours a night for "play time". We're either on the phone or msn/webcam. I'm starting to lean more into dominating her completely, slowly starting off with full days under my complete command. We sit talking to each other for the most part of the day =p other than work or out.

Now, my typical routine with her is some demoralization, name calling, telling her to inflict pain in various ways, nipple clips, self asphyxiation with either a belt or her own hands. Telling her to masturbate for me, making her beg, then letting her cum for me. Usually a few times. I'm happy, she's happy, we're good. I also sometimes impose little rules, such as "cum for me at this time or else" kind of things. She's a good girl, rarely needs punishment ;). Its getting repetitive.

Lately I'm having a bit of a hard time coming up with things, upon discovery of this forum I have already a few new idea's for play time. But what I come to ask this community is some idea's for long distance scenes, or play time as me and her call it.

So, any idea what-so-ever is completely welcome. I just hope to learn some more. Thanks! :)

nk_lion
07-03-2007, 08:37 PM
Hey, welcome to the foru, and like you, my mind has come up with a lot of new ideas. Unfortunately, they all include me actually being with the sub, so sorry, I have no suggestings for now.

Anyhow, good luck with meeting this girl, and I wish the best for you.

ElectricBadger
07-03-2007, 10:54 PM
Well...not trying to fish for information, but alot of "what you could do" depends on what you two are into, and what her situation is. Depending upon that, I'd suggest things like self-bondage, minor public humiliation/exhibitionism, or servitude.

Things like: cuffing herself at home, with the keys frozen into a block of ice; forced to wear a short dress and no panties out; told to do chores naked, or with a vibe in. I think one of the more intense long distance humiliation orders I've seen was a sub told to wet themself in public. But like I said, it's all dependent upon your own interests.

Though it's not my personal cup of tea, you may want to check out the Academy and peruse the tasks listed there for ideas; most of them are solo/long distance things.

Gr1m
07-04-2007, 11:56 AM
Haha, not sure she or I would be into the public humiliation, yet. We do self bondage too. I do like some of those other idea's. Chores naked n such :)

Thanks for the replies.

His_blizzard
07-04-2007, 02:26 PM
Master and I are a 3 D couple but are long distance, so we have had to be creative as well.
A fun task is to have her do a photo shoot (letting her use her imagination as to what costumes she will wear and what poses she chooses for the camera)and then send them off to you. As a safety precaution, or if she is simply shy, allow her to take all shots without her face in them. This is not only a great way to serve her Dominant, but it is a turn on for both involved.
A good way to get to know her better is to have her complete writing tasks. Topics can be anything from "What does being submissive mean to me" and "How can I better serve my Dominant", to having her list the 10 things she would like you to do to her during playtime, and vice versa.
Good luck in your journey and most of all be safe, be sane and have fun!
Pleasure to meet you, ~blizz~

_ID_
07-04-2007, 04:49 PM
I would eliminate auto-erotic asphyxiation completely. Breath play is a fine activity, it's just not something to do alone. There are very few references for this, but it is a problem to be aware of.
http://en.wikipedia. org/wiki/Autoerotic_fatalities

Other than that, have you read the beginners thread?

http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4529

Gr1m
07-04-2007, 07:22 PM
I would eliminate auto-erotic asphyxiation completely. Breath play is a fine activity, it's just not something to do alone. There are very few references for this, but it is a problem to be aware of.
http://en.wikipedia. org/wiki/Autoerotic_fatalities

Other than that, have you read the beginners thread?

http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4529

Oh, it isn't to the point where she isn't breathing. Typically a slight pressure on the neck, and if its anymore I'm usually watching her on web cam.

Aye, I'll read the thread. Thanks :)