PDA

View Full Version : Oh gosh, it's another newb!

thelastsub
07-04-2007, 06:48 PM
Hi everyone! Well, I saw here that you liked people who posted introductions here so I thought it was a good idea to start things off with you all liking me. I'm new to exploring to online community of the BDSM world, though I'm not "new" to offline BDSM. Unfortunately, I just moved to a TEENY TINY little town and I'm not entirely convinced that people here actually kiss, let alone have wild and crazy BDSM fun in their spare time. Until I can move away (ie: until I get a real job in a real city!), I'm trying to cultivate friendships and the like online to keep me from going insane, especially in a world as small as the BDSM world. So hi, everyone!

As for me, I'm a freelance photographer and a certified high school teacher. I'm teaching summer school right now, which is why I'm in this godforsaken small town. Money is money, after all, and free accomodation means more money to save to LEAVE! Hee. Photojournalism is my real love and slowly but surely I'm developing a bit of a photojournalistic portfolio that I hope will one day get me some steady freelance work. I'm also interested in venturing into fetish photography, but I've learned that "models" are a flighty bunch and to date have experienced nothing but cancellations and no-shows. Oh well, perseverence, right?!

As for that "other" side of my life, I've been in hibernation for a little while, since my boyfriend of two years absolutely hated anything other than regular boring old sex. He's a fantastic guy, though, so things were great until work separated us. We ended it and now I'm doing everything I can do jump back into the world I was in for three years with a spectacular Dom.

Thanks for reading my long winded post! I look forward to becoming better friends with all of you!

nk_lion
07-04-2007, 07:14 PM
Hey, I loved your intro. And feel free to post whenever and whereever.

gagged_Louise
07-04-2007, 07:21 PM
You're certainly not the last sub, biut I guess it feels like that...Very good introduction and I hope you'll make yourself at home; this is a warm and caring community (but not nosey, we'll respect your privacy). Welcome!

caligirl{Rob}
07-04-2007, 07:52 PM
Welcome to you! What a great intro!
big hugs!
cali

ElusiveDream
07-04-2007, 07:57 PM
welcome.....sence you will fell right at home here...

ElectricBadger
07-04-2007, 08:08 PM
Welcome last sub! You sound like a really interesting person, great to have you here. We have a couple BDSM photographers (check out the Erotic Pictures forum) who may be able to help you find and deal with models... I'm sorry to hear your luck has been so bad!

Are you teaching HS photography? I tried to teach history...almost through my MiT, but when I got to my internship *shudders* I loved the kids, but couldn't deal with the other teachers/beauracracy/NCLB stuff.

And that's got to be rough...the position and the small town thing...good luck, and I hope we can be your outlet, at least a little bit. Self bondage and kinky stories, yay!

angelic.zest
07-04-2007, 09:32 PM
hello and welcome to the community! hope you enjoy ur stay here.

Pertez
07-04-2007, 09:43 PM
Welcome :wave:

Ozme52
07-04-2007, 10:39 PM
:wel

thelastsub
07-04-2007, 11:03 PM
Wow! Thank you all for the enthusiastic welcomes. I think I'm going to like it here. Let's hope I don't drive you all crazy with my presence... *wink*

gagged_Louise: my name is actually something my old Dom used to say to me - "you'll be the last sub I'll ever have..." Of course, it didn't actually turn out that way, but in looking for a name that didn't need numbers and the like, it worked rather well. Plus, I love the movie "The Last Unicorn" so it works for me on two levels. :)

ElectricBadger: The HS I'm at is fairly small, so I'm teaching English for the most part. I'm also helping out with some history and geography classes, even though I'm definitely not qualified to be teaching those. I'm really hoping to become a part-time educational consultant, so I can teach photojournalism to art classes or other interested parties at many schools all over the continent. Believe it or not, there's actually a demand for these things. I'm also studying to become a meteorologist (first I need to learn to spell it...) to fulfil my absolute OBSESSION with severe storms so I can do the educational consulting thing around that as well. I've never been one to conform to what society expects my job to mean...

Thanks again for the welcomes, everyone! I'm currently trying to read everything around here so I know where to jump in and start chatting. :)

Rhabbi
07-05-2007, 10:41 AM
:hihi: Hello and :welcome: to the forums thelastsub. :wave:

Rhabbi
07-05-2007, 10:48 AM
:hihi: Hello and :welcome: to the forums thelastsub. :wave:

Rhabbi
07-05-2007, 11:00 AM
:hihi: Hello and :welcome: to the forums thelastsub. :wave: Drop into chat sometime, we are all friends there.

John56{vg}
07-05-2007, 04:55 PM
welcome to the Forums, you sound like a lot of fun and a welcome addition to the forums. If you have any questions just ask.

John

lizeskimo
07-05-2007, 04:56 PM
Welcome to you last sub. A great intro....feel free to jump in whenever you want.

Logic1
07-05-2007, 06:30 PM
welcome to us. I am a new one here too and I like it already :wave:

and as for the non kissing and definitely no kinkyness in that small town... well think again. They are probably way more kinky than you think, but you just wont find the s&m clubs and latex clad fetish gals/guys around town strutting their stuff.:icon176: (in the calmest waters swims the most dangerous fish)

MajesticFae
07-05-2007, 09:21 PM
Welcome, darling, we're glad to have you with us! Feel free to jump in anywhere, we don't bite too often.

isabeau6
07-05-2007, 09:25 PM
wow now that's an intriguing intro...welcome here...have fun...

suchaminx
07-09-2007, 01:39 PM
~smiles~

Great intro - thanks for sharing.

Hello and welcome to the forums, it is a great place and please if you have any questions just ask - someone will have the answer ~smiles~

minxy

Flaming_Redhead
07-24-2007, 08:54 PM
:welcomebo

MrDom
07-25-2007, 03:31 AM
welcome and enjoy

MrDom

annie
07-25-2007, 06:54 AM
Welcome! Wonderful introduction! Great to have you join us!