PDA

View Full Version : Tracy in Trouble

BDSM_Tourguide
08-09-2002, 06:50 PM
At the risk of being laughed at, I'm going to say this:

I'm actually starting to feel badly for tracy. I keep having a fantasy that, somewhere around part 35 or so, she will get a machete and do a Jason Voorhees on Linda and Christina.

So, note to the author: I'M ROOTING FOR YOU, TRACY!

S_Couture
08-11-2002, 01:29 PM
Poor girl . . . trapped in a sex story that's gone out of control.

C'mon Tracy, you can do it girl. But first you gotta figure out a way to rid of that watermelon they stuffed up your cunt.

BDSM_Tourguide
08-19-2002, 08:37 AM
I'm going right over to that review thingie and letting this author know exactly what I think Tracy should be doing in future episodes. And with what garden and household implements. Wish me luck, guys!

Marcus
08-19-2002, 08:43 AM
Go for it! Just make sure you don't get in 'trouble' yourself ;)

BDSM_Tourguide
08-19-2002, 09:00 AM
I thought I used a lot of tact in my review. Hehehehe....

Marcus
08-20-2002, 04:24 AM
Very tactful. You're right. Somebody has to stand up and do something to help that girl!

Why don't we all march over there and protest with 1 star ratings, which we'll only increase when Tracy breaks free! ;)

BDSM_Tourguide
08-20-2002, 09:53 AM
Nah. The guy's work is better than that. But I would like to see her pull an Anthony Perkins. Just once. A little butcher's knife here, some hatchet there. Hehehe...

Pfftt... I fixed it. See?

Marcus
08-20-2002, 11:15 AM
No! Not the nutcher's knife!

BDSM_Tourguide
08-20-2002, 11:22 AM
... I just can't type.

Marcus
08-20-2002, 12:01 PM
Darn, I knew I should have quoted it first!

With the writing standard of some of my posts I know I shouldn't really be making fun of anyone else. But it was quite funny at the time :p

Flavius
08-31-2002, 03:57 PM
At the risk of getting slated isn't the whole Tracy thing getting a bit boring I mean the story not the posts here. If not when does a series such as this begin to lose its appeal?

Marcus
09-01-2002, 05:57 PM
At the risk of getting slated isn't the whole Tracy thing getting a bit boring.

You won't be 'slated'. If you click on the 'longest story' link you'll find that some stories here are as long as 'War and Peace' so Mr Frank may still have some way to go! I remember one of those long stories kept me amuse for a couple of rainy days ;) (Monica's Place)

If not when does a series such as this begin to lose its appeal? That's easy. When it stops getting a response.

Mobius
12-30-2002, 02:25 PM
It was getting interesting, and It could have gone further.
With some body mods.
Give both the Tracy and her mother breast implants
Narow the waist. Stretch her Tendons so she can only where
heals.
Corsets

MR Frank more Tracy

BDSM_Tourguide
12-30-2002, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by bbeale7
It was getting interesting, and It could have gone further.
With some body mods.
Give both the Tracy and her mother breast implants
Narow the waist. Stretch her Tendons so she can only where
heals.
Corsets

MR Frank more Tracy

I would like to quietly and vehemently protest the ideas posted by bbeale. Under no circumstances at all, ever, do I think a woman should ever get breast implants. With the exception of a mastectomy or other critcally life-altering illness or accident.

I don't mind the narrowing of the waist, but implants to me are like big bags of goo that make me want to vomit.

I still don't know why people actually like the way implants look.

bunnyrabbit48
12-30-2002, 05:27 PM
I wrote in the review section that the story ends with christina & linda being a sub, however, a new story should begin as a sequel that zeroes in on the details of that 1 year that past as to how linda & christina become slaves.

Mobius
12-30-2002, 05:29 PM
This is after all fiction, No basis in reality!

"Roof"
06-21-2003, 06:42 PM
Nah--- Tracy should be given more "training" (punishment and humiliation), in order to make her perfect slut. Personally, I don't like femdom so that part can be substituted by maledom.

Roof

masterkurt
11-08-2003, 12:09 PM
Tracy in trouble is not very original: it contains all typical common places of that kind of stories ( domination within the family, sluttification, the scene at the mall and so on ), but it's just the kind of BDSM I prefer, so I was reading it with interest. The problems started with the involvement of the Tracy's husband ....
it was easy to be foreseen, but I expected him to join the two nieces enjoying them sexually and hleping them in the sublission of his wife ... unfortunately the author has choosen to make him submissive too and this brought something in the story that personally I don't like at all. I think it 0s one of those stories that shoud have found an end far earlier.

BDSM_Tourguide
11-08-2003, 01:20 PM
When did Tracy get married?

What nieces? I'm confused.

I think you might be referring to a different Tracy story that I was when I wrote up this thread.

Mobius
11-08-2003, 07:45 PM
with the husband doming tracy the nieces his wife pretty much every one.

It is a good read even though it is all one big cletia (yes I know I dont spell worth a you know what but Word 2003 did not catch it so there it is just deal with it)

I like the story and wished it would be continued.

Look if "slave girls in bondage can go for over 60 chapters and I think Oby is over a hundred at this point. Certinly tracy can go for 10 more or so.

While were at it were are Allie and Nicole and Stephinys new life
And Carol is still not captured by an long shot.

Hey Authors get back to work, please

masterkurt
11-16-2003, 12:11 PM
BDSM Tourguide wrote:
When did Tracy get married?

What nieces? I'm confused.

I think you might be referring to a different Tracy story that I was when I wrote up this thread.

Sorry, you are right ... I confused two different stories. Nevertheless, ironically, what I wrote can be almost entirely valid also for the real "Tracy in trouble".
It is a story of the same kind, the kind I prefer, but it gets messed up in the final chapters ... it would have gained much from an earlier end.

Kurt