PDA

View Full Version : Imaginary BDSM

Hime
07-05-2007, 09:23 PM
So I have this dance class once a week with a teacher who is really intense. The warmups and drills are seriously hard on the muscles, and she *will* catch you if you lose your form or slack off when you think she's not looking. She also happens to be dead sexy, in incredible shape, and, well, possessed of a certain kind of arrogance that the other subs will probably agree with me is hard to resist. :D I won't pretend that I don't have a bit of a thing for her.

This past week in class, I was really struggling with these agonizing, super-low squats. I've gotten out of shape lately, and as I tried to do the exercises my thigh muscles were on fire. Just as I was thinking that I didn't know how I was going to keep from collapsing, the teacher started walking around the room to check our form while saying "Down! Down! Down! Down!" in this tone that I'm sure you're familiar with... not at all yelling, but you wouldn't call it a friendly reminder, either. That was when I decided to just get through the ordeal by imagining that she was my Domme and that I would eventually be rewarded for all the hard work. :D Of course, getting back in shape and improving my dance skills are perfectly good rewards, but to actually push my limits that way I need to imagine something a little more, ah, immediate.

Anyone else have any imaginary BDSM relationships to spice up dreary reality? ;)

gloombunny
07-05-2007, 09:47 PM
...no, but after reading that I'm gonna start looking for some. :o

FlameDesire
07-06-2007, 12:44 AM
Yeah, but sometimes it's hard when there's no one around you at the gym or etc. I just hate cleaning and imaginary BDSM doesn't work that well on several occasions and I just end up calling my gf. Sometimes I lay down a bet to have this room cleaned by this time and send her a photo on her phone. The bets range from spankings, light torture, intense torture, orgasm denying for a while and etc. I normally try to choose smaller punishments like having the wash/dry the clothes for a few days and etc on harder tasks and bigger punishments on smaller tasks. xD I have somehow managed to fallen asleep on the job and received some punishments. Punishments that I'm not really fond up...teaches me to not think of insane tortures even though she's nice enough to let me off sometimes after a few seconds/minutes of that particular punishment.

^firefly^
07-06-2007, 05:45 AM
I do this to myself when running (and sometimes at the gym, too). I helps me push myself that little bit more, when the rest of my body is tired and wants to take a break. It's that little voice in the back of my head urging me on, pushing me just a little harder, faster, further...

tessa
07-06-2007, 06:44 AM
Ever since the absolutely drop-dead gorgeous (I'm talking stunning male-model gorgeous) produce guy at the market (I know!! Why is his incredible self working there??) asked me if I needed help finding anything, I have been having an one hell of an imaginary BDSM relationship with him. And he's sooooo amazing...in my mind, at least. ~sighs and smiles~

Hmm...I think I need some cucumbers or apples or something. Yeah, something alright. Off to the market! :D

tessa :wave:

nk_lion
07-06-2007, 07:48 AM
Where is this dance teacher? I'd like to sign up for a couple of classes.

Rhabbi
07-06-2007, 08:11 AM
Where is this dance teacher? I'd like to sign up for a couple of classes.

nk,

My bet is that if you look into dance classes around your area, you will find just the teacher for your fantasies. All the best dance instructors are arrogant and demanding, it is part of the job description.

MajesticFae
07-06-2007, 02:32 PM
That's amazing, Hime.

And tessa, you're hilarious. Go buy those veggies!

Sir_Russell
07-11-2007, 04:22 PM
I had this cute young receptionist who dad was an old friend of mine. I guess she knew of my Life and I did not know that but when she stopped answering me by yes Russell and moved to yes Sir I didn't think much of it. Later the Sir became Master and she refused to stop that. I had to let her go. Very sad because she was very lovely if only half my age.

Ozme52
07-12-2007, 01:48 AM
I had this cute young receptionist who dad was an old friend of mine. I guess she knew of my Life and I did not know that but when she stopped answering me by yes Russell and moved to yes Sir I didn't think much of it. Later the Sir became Master and she refused to stop that. I had to let her go. Very sad because she was very lovely if only half my age.

Well... I understand where you were coming from... I've been a manager and was always careful not to cross any harrassment lines... so I know exactly where you were coming from... That being said...

dumbass!!! :icon176:

Ozme52
07-12-2007, 01:58 AM
As far as imaginary bdsm is concerned...

I'm sure many men have grasped their vanilla girlfriend's wrists, held them over her head, and imagined themselves forcing themselves on her... myself included.

I also had the pleasure of wearing out a couple of girlfriends to the point they became deleriously exhausted from multiple continuous orgasms and started to vocally plead with me to stop... it doesn't happen often... but when it does, it fits right into that "I raped her and she loved it" fantasy. All the moreso because she is really asking you to stop... yet can't control herself enough to shut down the orgasms. Heady stuff.

tessa
07-13-2007, 07:00 AM
As far as imaginary bdsm is concerned...

I'm sure many men have grasped their vanilla girlfriend's wrists, held them over her head, and imagined themselves forcing themselves on her... myself included.

I also had the pleasure of wearing out a couple of girlfriends to the point they became deleriously exhausted from multiple continuous orgasms and started to vocally plead with me to stop... it doesn't happen often... but when it does, it fits right into that "I raped her and she loved it" fantasy. All the moreso because she is really asking you to stop... yet can't control herself enough to shut down the orgasms. Heady stuff.

~sighs satisfiedly~ Thank you for those images, Oz.

:wave:

MajesticFae
07-13-2007, 07:41 AM
*wonders how Tessa's grocery stores escapades are going with this male model produce man.*