Master's Touch

so soft yet stern,
so warmth but cold,
so tender yet rough,
so kind yet mean,
so scary but welcomed,
so tantalizing but painful
so loving but torturous.

A touch i can't bare not to have, and yearn for every second of the day.

But fear when it is an angry touch, as i'm afraid this time i will pay.

Slapping and scratching the pain so hot into my very soul i feel.

Grabbing me like knives drawing blood and tears, as his touch on my skin causes my emotions to peel.

Confused in turmoil his touch sends me totally out of control,
so unkind, unloving, it feels as rips through my heart and soul.

But knowing i deserve it each tear and rip, for the sassiness and disrespect i have shown.

But then his touch slows down a bit, and shows me more love that has grown.

Gently as he moves down and presses against me, and whispers he is sorry for what he had to do,

And takes me down from my binds, and touches my face with his fingers with warm touch as i coo.

A touch so warm i desire the most, fingers all over me, as they coast along my body so steadily.

A web they build so thick all over me,
entangling my mind and soul entirely.

Needing them, wanting them, lusting for them to continue like this so soft and gentle and kind.

My head is swirling from his touch, as it warms my body, soul, and mind.

My Master's touch, the only one i want to try,

For with out i am sure to give up and die.

by
snowflake

^firefly^
07-07-2007, 10:09 PM
snow,

It's a great first attempt...I'm so sorry you missed the deadline!
I can see a few minor things that need tweaking (spelling, word choce, line breaks) but on the whole, this is a solid poem. It definitely speaks to the strength of your emotions!

Keep it up...I can't wait to read more!

WyldWyl
07-08-2007, 03:30 AM
I'd agree with firefly here. While I can feel and love the passion and heartfelt nature of the words, it does need a little fine tuning. I think particularly the metre (or rhythm, if you prefer) is pretty much all over the place which makes it hard to follow. If you can make that a little more consistant, that'll help with making it more easy to set out. I love the beginning especially, though, that's a great foundation to it, and sets the tone nicely.

Overall, I still love it, and I would even not knowing what was behind it.

Rhabbi
08-09-2007, 07:46 AM
snow, not sure how I missed this until today, but as a first effort it is great.

angelic.zest
08-09-2007, 06:38 PM
i dont write poetry myself but that was very nice, thank you for sharing snow...