PDA

View Full Version : Punk Rock slave girl

subsandyha
02-15-2004, 01:57 PM
Hi,
Was wondering if any writers out there would find this interesting.

I would love to see myself in a story, I was thinking of maybe being kidnapped by a punk rock group and used as their slave, put up on the stage, naked and in chains, while they perform their underground concerts. Whipping me and stuff. Preferably a white punk band with me as their dark skinned slave girl…mmmm

I could tell you abit about myself so you can have more detail. I could write it myself but haven’t the time, besides its better if I read it from someone else.

Thanks….J

tattoo slave
08-02-2004, 04:39 AM
she will be first subjected to all the members of the punk group and subjected to needles, safety pins on the cheeks. She would at first whore slutty clothes without undies .
she would provoke the jealousy of a girl in the group who humiliate her in different manners . And after a while all group agree with the fact she would be more and more humiliated.
Once the lady have the idea to have her tattooed ...

Mobius
08-02-2004, 07:06 AM
Exscuse me isnt a punk rock girl the same as goth girl.
They both wear torn clouths and black nail polish and lipstick.
Or do you tell the difference betreen the two by the mohawk on the punk and half shaved head of the goth girl.

allalone46
08-03-2004, 04:28 AM
she would be suspended for a fram for the cealing by lines that end in hooks that are hooke though her back and legs, and arms. she wil also be naked and supende above the band while thay play. The fanalaly is when she is lowerd down feet first over a mike stand and mike so that it impails her pussy, but not all he way, and than the band taks tazers to her body.

BaasGeert
09-30-2004, 12:09 PM
If you like such a scene settings or fantasize about them, you better take a look at the site of "Rockbitch" A real life white rock group with a very interesting live act...:-))
Maybe they can do something about your fantasy ...:-)

greetings
BaasGeert

Hi,
Was wondering if any writers out there would find this interesting.

I would love to see myself in a story, I was thinking of maybe being kidnapped by a punk rock group and used as their slave, put up on the stage, naked and in chains, while they perform their underground concerts. Whipping me and stuff. Preferably a white punk band with me as their dark skinned slave girl…mmmm

I could tell you abit about myself so you can have more detail. I could write it myself but haven’t the time, besides its better if I read it from someone else.

Thanks….J

snailmail
10-02-2004, 06:14 PM
Of course ther would have to be audience participation

Would you be interested in a comix version?

Eraser
10-08-2004, 11:46 PM
Exscuse me isnt a punk rock girl the same as goth girl.
They both wear torn clouths and black nail polish and lipstick.
Or do you tell the difference betreen the two by the mohawk on the punk and half shaved head of the goth girl.

Um ... no.... goth girls and punker girls are very different. yea they both wear funky clothes, but style is VERY different between the two... though normally punkers and goths get along just fine as music isn't involved :)

if you want a more detailed explination I can provide one. Goth and punk are subcultures like BDSM, and like BDSM you have your weekenders so don't judge whats punk or goth by what you see walking into hot topic.

kireina
12-15-2004, 11:17 PM
there are differance's between a punk rock girl and a goth girl most of them I am unable to put into words but if you were to have hung with one group long enough you can tell them apart very easily, ill try an example. most punk rock groups are not found nor to friendly with goth, by saying this i do not mean they hate or would start fights over their differant choices of appearances. that is one of the signs of a goth. they always would wear very dark clothing such as ALL black to show a sign of their every depressing and emotional music that they choose to listen to. punk rock would mostly wear chains or spikes or such not all but most ive been around, But as of lately all the goth that is around and booming today is mall goth which are the kids who just solely go into your local hot topic and waist all their money on over priced clothing so they can look like clones. :) hope that some what helped. oh yeah punk rock rules and so does the music :p

Tang
01-24-2005, 06:51 AM
Mobius, there are lots of different strands of goth (there probably are on punk too, but I am not familiar with them), some like the half-shaven headed woman you mention come close to punk, but others, for example the ones who like medieval dresses and poems from people like Byron and Keats are still goths, but very different to punks.

Most goth women have long black hair, and like corsets and long skirts, but whether those corsets and skirts are PVC, leather, silk or brocade makes a big difference. Whether they have tattoos and piercings is another factor.

There are a couple of other strands of gothism too, which might seem closer to punk. There is the 'corporate' strand, with overlaps to mafia style too (Pink has adopted this style sometimes), lots of pin-striped stuff, and this often has bondage straps and zips like punk. For some goth women there is also the 'lolita' style which is short dresses and clunky boots, which again could seem close to punk styles.

The music varies considerably too, the difference between 'Cradle of Filth' and 'Opeth' on one hand which sound like thrash metal over to 'Lacuna Coil' and 'Within Temptation' at the other extreme, almost operatic, at times like folk, shows the range.

So yes, some goth women could substitute for your punk, some could not, but maybe forcing them to make that change would be part of the appeal of the story.

Eraser
01-25-2005, 01:18 AM
most punk rock groups are not found nor to friendly with goth

kireina I'm not sure where you live, but speaking for most goths that I've ever met in Los Angeles, Dallas, DC, Seattle, Frisco, NYC and PHili I would have to say thats not the case. I've been on the goth scene/lifestyle since the late 80's. Back in highschool I strutted the streets of hollywood at night, yes in my depressing black and white faced and half the people I associated with were punk. Now with all the baby bats and bubble gum punks oh yea there is a rivalry among them. Also yes goths do tend to be a little clicky and arrogent its part of the whole depressive miserable don't let anyone past your walls thing. Just like most punks tend to be in your face pissed off. :dunno:

ProjectEuropa
01-27-2005, 01:52 PM
Just like most punks tend to be in your face pissed off. :dunno:

Aah Those were the days! I remember getting my hair cut and throwing away my flares, spiking my hair and putting on drainpipes with zips and straps. Going around and tossing off at coppers and anyone else vaguely establishment. Unless punk has mutated into something different I'm not sure slaves were needed as there were enough young women punking their sex around. The whole point was you gave your girl away even if it was to spite yourself because you just didn't care about anything. Nihlism and all that!