PDA

View Full Version : Add expanded personal info/web page?

VladPotemkin
08-11-2002, 08:32 AM
I noticed when you click on the author/reviewer information, there is very limited information. Even if I want to, I can't readily add information about myself (maybe even a picture) without going through e-mail to the webmaster.

It would be great if we could give out more information, pic, maybe even a one-page HTML-enabled profile.

BDSM_Tourguide
08-11-2002, 09:30 AM
I like talking to the people here. If I get the urge to find out more about them, I can email them through their profile and ask them questions.

Besides, some of us fat, ugly bastards don't want everyone to know we're fat, ugly bastards.

Marcus
08-13-2002, 12:28 PM
I guess I agree with BDSM_tourguide

Judging by the fact that most people write NOTHING AT ALL in their profile there doesn't seem to be a great demand for more info space. The anonymity is part of the fun for me, and the personal message feature is good for sending little private messages/

Besides, some of us fat, ugly bastards don't want everyone to know we're fat, ugly bastards.

Same applies to handsome hunks like myself. I don't want to be constantly pestered by female admirers ;)