PDA

View Full Version : Looking for story: Charity auction

clerek6
02-16-2004, 04:27 AM
For several years I am looking for a story, that begins with a charity auction and ends in serious humiliation and suurendering of the auctioned woman. At the the end she is renamed to "Tulsa" (A Slut reversed)
Does anybody know where to find it ?
I don't know author or exact title. I just read it about 1998 in an AOL Forum but never found it again.

Thanks in advance

Clerek6

leo9
02-22-2004, 02:39 PM
Is this it?

http://www.mcstories.com/RiverglenHighSchool/index.html

clerek6
02-23-2004, 12:21 AM
Unfortunately not.
The story I'm seeking is about an adult/mature woman, who is trained by an former enemy.

Thanx

clerek6

leo9
02-23-2004, 01:40 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by clerek6
[B]Unfortunately not.
The story I'm seeking is about an adult/mature woman, who is trained by an former enemy.

I hope you let us know if you find it - it sounds like one I would enjoy too :-)

Rocky
04-09-2004, 09:02 AM
I authored the story to which you refer. It was based on a fantasy my wife and I shared about getting revenge on someone who had caused some serious problems for us.

The story was originally posted on CompuServe, the HSX200 Adult Sexuality forum, in the BDSM area, in late 1994 and early 1995. The file names were CHAR** (the last two digits were numeric, indicating the chapter). I believe there were about ten or so chapters; each was relatively small (maybe 10-20kb or so).

Unfortunately, the original work was lost when the hard drive on which it resided was damaged quite a few years ago. I had no backup. I've given thought to trying to recreate it from memory, but I don't think I could do the original work justice. If anyone can find it, though, I'd certainly appreciate a copy. Please consider this permission to post it on bdsmlibrary.com if it is ever located...or anywhere else, for that matter.

There was also a shorter work my wife authored and posted to that forum...it dealt with the thoughts and emotions of a woman, blindfolded, voluntarily being auctioned as a slave for the night. She ended up being bought by her brother...or was it her husband? Neither of us remember!

Oh...in the event there are any questions about my claims of authorship...I believe our CompuServe account was 80350,3254. I may be wrong about the first five digits, but I know the last four are correct. She was known on the forum as sally, I was James.

>>For several years I am looking for a story, that begins with a charity auction and ends in serious humiliation and suurendering of the auctioned woman. At the the end she is renamed to "Tulsa" (A Slut reversed)
Does anybody know where to find it ?
I don't know author or exact title. I just read it about 1998 in an AOL Forum but never found it again.<<

clerek6
04-13-2004, 12:26 AM
Him Rocky,

nice to hear from the author of my favourite story.
Bad luck that you made no backup.
Letīs hope together that anyone has a backup and let us know, when he resubmits the story.

clerek6

a60611
04-14-2004, 08:15 PM
Rocky, sally, James, 3254:
Please check your PM.

clerek6
04-15-2004, 08:19 AM
Hi Rocky, or whoever is the author;

please repost the story in BDSM Library or ASSTR

TIA
clerek6

a60611
04-20-2004, 05:29 PM
It's been a few days.
You might want to ask the board administrator to send Rocky a normal enternet email to come and check his PM.

Rocky
04-21-2004, 03:21 PM
Thanks for send me a copy of my old work. Unfortunately, I don't get the opportunity to go online every day, and only just now checked the forum.

I intend to clean the text up a bit, perhaps make a few mostly minor changes, and then get it posted. I'd look for it on BDSM Library in a month or two...have a lot going on in my life at the moment, so don't know when I'll be able to work on it.

fetish101
04-21-2004, 10:47 PM
well there's been this much discussion over it..now I'm looking forward to reading it

Rocky
07-22-2004, 12:24 PM
Well, folks, it took me considerably longer than I thought to update and finish the story. Actually, I thought I'd finished it several times, but it just seemed to want to keep going on its own!

For those who had it in original form, from ten years back, it has undergone quite a bit of revision...some major, some not so major...but most importantly, it actually has an ending! So, for anyone who has been waiting since 1994...it has been uploaded and will hopefully be appearing soon! I hope you all enjoy it.

Dngnkeeper
07-29-2004, 06:59 PM
Rockey I remember the story and I'm glad someone found it or I would have to get out the floppys and look for it.

Good to see they have taken away your number and given you a name. :D