PDA

View Full Version : finally...

NightNurse
07-14-2007, 11:24 PM
I don't know why I've been so apprehensive about saying hello here... Maybe because it means, "Yes, I'm a proud member- it's official." I just found this site while trying to figure out what all of these confusing needs I have really mean. I started reading and never left... (well, I do have to take breaks for annoying things like work etc.. but- you know what I mean).
I've met many of you in Chat, and most everyone is so helpful- and fun!
About me.. I am in a 'vanilla' marriage. Dh is a good man but has no interest in my wants and needs when it comes to my submissive side. So I am living in a constant state of frustration.. and sadness. I know that this is not something new for me- it's a part of myself that I've always tried to ignore. As a 40-something woman, my sexual needs have suddenly become very persistant and I can't seem to escape them..:freakout:
Besides all of that- I'm a nurse- actually by day now, and enjoy writing, photography, and drawing..
Whew! I did it... :)

MitchC
07-14-2007, 11:31 PM
Welcome to the forum, NightNurse. Congratulations on joining us.
You mentioned being in a "vanilla marriage". I've been a member of several forums for a number of years now, and many people I have chatted with have experienced similar frustrations to yours. You will most certainly meet members who share your interests, as well as those of us who have experienced the frustrations of being in "Vanilla" relationships. Hopefully through our forum, you can chat with people who have similar interests to yours.

I hope you enjoy the forum.

Mitch

Pertez
07-14-2007, 11:38 PM
Welcome :wave:

Ozme52
07-14-2007, 11:47 PM
:wel

...and you are definitely not alone. :wave:

John56{vg}
07-15-2007, 12:00 AM
Nightnurse thank you for your sweet introduction. Yes, I have heard your story a lot. So there are many in your situation. So I think you will find many to talk to. And of course, we are a family here. If you have questions or comments don't hesitate to ask.

*uh-oh I think I feel an illness coming on, I think I need a nurse* `winks and smiles~

Seriously,

Welcome

Sadistic1
07-15-2007, 01:24 AM
welcome Nightnurse and enjoy the friendship this site offers..:)

jeanne
07-15-2007, 03:47 AM
Hello, nightnurse, and welcome! You'll find many welcoming folks here. Enjoy the forums!

WyldWyl
07-15-2007, 04:18 AM
Hey there, I know we've met, but it's still great to give you your verbal welcome basket!

So, consider it given.

MrDom
07-15-2007, 07:33 AM
hi NN and welcome

MrDom

angelic.zest
07-15-2007, 07:41 AM
Hello and Welcome, i know we've meet in chat but i also wanted to give you a verbal welcome basket! :welcome:

MajesticFae
07-15-2007, 12:27 PM
I've seen you around many times in chat, welcome to the forums!

nk_lion
07-15-2007, 04:35 PM
Welcome, let's see if we can try to figure out how to make your husband more domly. Glad you finally posted

Sir_Russell
07-15-2007, 08:03 PM
welcome nightnurse I hope you get your man to work with you a little.

First have you talked to him about your needs and second have you tried handcuffing your hands behind your back after putting on his favorite sexy garb and going to him that way. The key in your mouth to drop in his lap and request "Master I need your key in my mouth".

Rhabbi
07-16-2007, 08:39 AM
:hihi: Hello and :welcome: to the forums NightNurse. :wave:

NightNurse
07-16-2007, 10:01 PM
You are all so wonderful with your kind words..thank you

annie
07-20-2007, 05:26 PM
*waves* hiya... nice of you to finally post! lol

See you later in chat! hugsssssss

sexyhornymom
07-21-2007, 12:03 PM
Hi hun! Its nice to see somewhat similar people here! I'm in a slighty different situation. My husband and I have entertained thoughts of BDSM for a while and thought we'd take the plunge and join and see where it takes us. We're definitely tired of being vanilla! lol!

snowflake
07-22-2007, 02:03 PM
HI hun and welcome although we have been in chat together quite a few times.. Nice to see you post this though ...

Welcome...!!!

It seems we have alot in common.. i know that frustration to well...

hugs

suchaminx
07-23-2007, 12:15 AM
Nightnurse ~HUGS~

Good to see you here, know just the kind of situation you are talking about. This is a great place to just talk and congratulations on having 'done it' ~smiles~

minxy

Flaming_Redhead
07-24-2007, 08:33 PM
:welcomebo