PDA

View Full Version : Elecitricty

Kelli
02-17-2004, 04:29 PM
Has anyone played with this yet? I have often thought about this, a charge sent through a dildo into my pussy, something on my nipples. I'm thinking this is expensive, but have heard something about using a 9V battery? I am kinda new with this, so any and all advice, thoughts, etc. Pictures of items or whatever would be greatly appreciated!

Mobius
02-17-2004, 05:22 PM
Pictures of what is invold.

Usualy a Tensunit and a conductive dildo or clips for the libia or breast.

Ihave read that one has to be carefull not to cunduct the juice across the heart or you could defibulate your self. SO you do not put power on both nibs at the same time.

Gallardo
02-17-2004, 05:34 PM
check out www.wiredpussy.com ... great stuff^^

Spitman
02-17-2004, 05:37 PM
Yes, there are people who play with electricity, and there are websites that supply equipment. They also supply a lot of safety advice.

It may sound like a wonderful fantasy, but this is a very serious and dangerous game to play. If you are at all susceptible, a small electric shock can stop your heart, and you can die. Passing an electrical current between your nipples and your pussy could do this. Also passing a current between your nipples.

The local application of electrodes, passing electrical current through a part of your body like your vagina, can cause nerve damage. You need those nerves to be working for pleasurable sensations. Strong electric currents can destroy their sensitivity.

Very small currents can be stimulating. So can a vibrating dildo, but i've never heard anyone say that they were damaged by a vibrator.

By all means close your eyes and dream of some fantastic sensation, but don't mess with electricity. Especially don't risk damaging the parts of you that you, and we enjoy the most!

krista
02-17-2004, 06:16 PM
Yes another great fantasy..but it does seem very dangerous!

Kelli
02-17-2004, 07:26 PM
Yeah, I know it's dangerous. This is why I wanted peoples advice and opinions. I will definitely think about this a while and see if it's worth the risk. Thanks for all the info, and the pic!

Kelli
02-23-2004, 04:45 PM
Anyone know where I can find some other pix of electricity? I am still so intregued by this and want to see a variety of ways to do it. Thanks!

Mobius
02-23-2004, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by Kelli
Anyone know where I can find some other pix of electricity? I am still so intregued by this and want to see a variety of ways to do it. Thanks!
Of electric play?

Mobius
02-23-2004, 05:22 PM
or faked it looked interesting any way.
here is another that was not.
wouldnt this be an interesting gyno exam?

Attachement removed cause it had logo on it! (now that everyone had chance to get it off here)

Mobius
02-23-2004, 05:24 PM
is another one of my faves.

Art Shot

Mobius
02-23-2004, 05:28 PM
I have a wide varity of tast's name it and I probly have it.
Exept for fish , not into fish.

While this one is probly not real it is still my all time favorite electro pic.

Kelli
02-24-2004, 12:16 PM
Yeah thanks those are great. I'm just trying to figure out hot to attach it to the clit. Also, where can I get a dildo that would conduct electricity?

Mobius
02-24-2004, 12:35 PM
to control the dildo. You do not put raw curent into the body it will kill.
Ass for the dildo you could take a normal silicone dildo and run a line of tinfoil from one side to the other and leave some extra at the base to affice the contacts for the tens unit. Nothing works as well as home brew.

also I dont think it would be a good idea to put a clip on the clitoris directly to much in to small of a place.

good place to look belive it or not would be google with the adult filters turned off of course.

good luck in your shocking

Kelli
02-24-2004, 01:55 PM
Okay... I was figuring nothing directly on the clit. Still confused about the dildo though. I do what with tinfoil? Please tell me there is an easier way...

electro_master
02-27-2004, 12:57 PM
Hi Kelly,
there are a lot of way to play electricity, from gentle tickle on your clit and/or nipples to real pain.
I play with electricity with my wife since a long time and we LOVE THIS.
What you can do first is to buy an TENS unit, sold as an electro exerciser. Pads can be bought at nurses shops (at least in France, where I live)
You can also buy specially made dildoes, with plugs on them.
Connect your dildo, plugs, pads, etc... to the TENS and enjoy !!!
For example, you can insert a plug in your ass and another one in your lover ass (like I do with my wife). When he enters in your love hole, prepare for heaven !!!

A last thing : i'm an electronics engineer and i've built my own TENS unit. If you want more informations about such units, you can contact me

Electric kisses

Ben

"Roof"
11-20-2004, 05:21 PM
Of electric play?
I find it a turn-on in the idea of a chick---say one too priggish for male hormonal needs---being subjected to voltage on both tits. She'd certainly then regret having been a cold-shouldering bitch to men on dates and parties! She learn the error of her goody-goody ways more emphatically when her tits are both shocked and crushed in a tit-press at one and the same time.

allalone46
11-20-2004, 05:29 PM
I find it a turn-on in the idea of a chick---say one too priggish for male hormonal needs---being subjected to voltage on both tits. She'd certainly then regret having been a cold-shouldering bitch to men on dates and parties! She learn the error of her goody-goody ways more emphatically when her tits are both shocked and crushed in a tit-press at one and the same time. From what I have read and seen it is also good around the fun spots. Not in them but arond them to work her up.

"Roof"
11-20-2004, 05:41 PM
Of electric play?
I like Mobius's pic where there is a chick has wires taped to both tits. Definate turn-on. The situation can be pictured in the mind now: some snobbish goody-goody wench being forceably transformed into a whore. She's snarls when catching guys gazing at her figure when passing in the hall, she refuses to wear minis despite having shapely legs, never shows cleavage, she snarls when wolf-whistled at. The type of attitude decidedly calling for "firm re-education" of her behavior and some heavy-duty attitude adjustment. She'd be so scared of getting more "re-education" that she's "willing" to service any erection whenever told and regardless of how publically degrading it is for her to be seen doing it.

allalone46
11-20-2004, 05:50 PM
I like Mobius's pic where there is a chick has wires taped to both tits. Definate turn-on. The situation can be pictured in the mind now: some snobbish goody-goody wench being forceably transformed into a whore. She's snarls when catching guys gazing at her figure when passing in the hall, she refuses to wear minis despite having shapely legs, never shows cleavage, she snarls when wolf-whistled at. The type of attitude decidedly calling for "firm re-education" of her behavior and some heavy-duty attitude adjustment. She'd be so scared of getting more "re-education" that she's "willing" to service any erection whenever told and regardless of how publically degrading it is for her to be seen doing it.
In some tens units thay have pads for the tit, and other places. Just don't put them above the navel except the tits.And if in dout don't use them at all.Read up on them first.

Dngnkeeper
11-20-2004, 06:48 PM
Kelli

Electric Play can be loads of fun as others have warned this an advanced topic. As electro_master pointed out though with a little research, uncommon sense and the proper equipment you can have a great time. As a fellow electrical engineer I would highly advise you to to stick with the commercial units. There are several out there and while they were originally intended for medical muscle stimulation, the manufactures have embraced the use for sexual activities and now make a wide range of attachments for use in and on the body. The modern ones, built in the last few years, have a lot of research behind them and are about as safe as knowledge allows today. Their variety ranges from the basic and simple, and relatively inexpensive, to the high end digital models that can be linked, programed and computer controlled. :D

On the other hand there is a whole movement for home built units. Many websites sing their praise. Some consist of batteries while most are based on audio amplifiers and step up transformers. All of these if used WILL result in problems and penitentially death. As someone who uses this equipment as a profession I can tel you stay away from this type of stuff.

On the fun side I have a friend who sometimes teaches classes on this. His wife subby wears one locked to her chastity belt several days a week with a vaginal dildo. My friend tells me that the muscle exercise has gotten her to the point where if she clamps down he may not get out. :eek:

And now for some very dusty photos from the dungeon archive: :rolleyes:

Kelli
11-21-2004, 11:55 AM
That's some great info DngnKeeper, thanks a lot. I'm leaning towards the Tens Unit, and can hopefully afford one soon (been buying quite a few toys lately, need to cut back).

slavedriver
12-01-2004, 11:06 PM
check out this online store has various stuff including a book that they say is the definitive text but probably just advertising blurb ;) not recommending site as not used them so do so at own risk but they have what you seem to be looking for

http://www.erosboutique.org/

theadmiral
12-21-2004, 08:35 AM
What Do You Think?

Moderator Note: Attachment removed; please see the new posting guidelines for pictures in the site announcement forum to learn why.

Kelli
12-21-2004, 09:43 AM
Very nice.

Has any woman ever experience an electrical shock on your nipples or pussy? I'm just wondering what the feeling is like.

Demonatrix
01-13-2005, 02:15 AM
Hey! I'm new here, trying to fit in with you, guys. Btw, I have already tried attaching electric clamps on my tits. It was so wondeful, my girlfried at that time was so turned on by me, we thought we were going to explode out of passion!

So, if you have a dream about this, you should definately try it, because the pleasure is so enormous that your average orgasms will fade!!!! Try it or die!!!