PDA

View Full Version : Hotel bondage

VladPotemkin
08-11-2002, 02:03 PM
Since I'm a switch, I can see the following fantasy with male/female roles reversed. Even though I like being sub, I enjoy M top/F sub stories much more than f/M...

The Fantasy:

She walks to the reception desk of the upscale hotel and asks if there are any messages for Natasha Jones. The clerk hands her an envelope. She walks to a private area and breathlessly opens the note.

"Room 436. Enter at 5 till 4. Be in the bathroom at 4. Exit the bathroom only wearing a towel."

She finally takes a breath. Is she really going through with it? Sure he seems like a nice guy over e-mail and his mostly anonymous pic showed a wiry & hard body. But she's going to be completely helpless in a stranger's hand if she goes through with it. He's paid for the hotel room and so his credit card info is in their hands. So this offers some protection, right? And anything that happens will be in a relatively public place, so he can't just keep me there. But it still requires a lot of trust.

She takes out her cell phone and dials her own number. "This is Carolyn. I'm going to meet a guy I met on the internet. It's 4 pm on Wednesday at the Hyatt, Room 436. His cell phone number is 555-3493" She turns it off and puts it in her car.

At 3:55, Carolyn opens an unlocked room 436. It's a nice room and there are already 4 velcro ties attached to the corners of the bed. She opens a bag and puts her favorite toys on the bedside table. Then she moves into the bathroom, hot with anticipation as the clothes leave her beautiful breasts and shapely firm body. Carolyn wraps a towel around her naked skin. It's time. She opens the door and walks out.

Suddenly there is a hard body behind her, hand over her mouth, arm around her breasts.

"Shhh. Open up." She complies and a small ball gag gets lodged in her mouth. He guides her hands behind her back where fur-lined cuffs restrain them in place. Then he softly explores her body, hands moving up and down, unwrapping the towel to reveal the flesh beneath. The bulge in his pants is obvious as it rubs against her skin. Carolyn can barely stand as the stranger's hands caress and knead her breasts.

Ummmph, she exhales through the ball gag as she's pushed onto the bed. Strong hands tie her ankles to her wrists. She's on her side in a hogtie, naked, while he moves in front of her and begins to strip. He pulls off his shirt to reveal wiry athletic arms and a muscular chest. He's down to underwear when he moves in on her struggling form, hands and mouth gliding across her naked skin. A blindfold enters her view and then her helplessness is complete.

After what seems like an eternity of pleasure, her ankles are drawn to corners of the bed. Soon, her wrists are released and are drawn to the opposite corners. She is tightly spreadeagled, moaning as oil begins dripping on her body, lovingly smoothed into her flesh...

As her car leaves hotel parking, Carolyn smiles. She is exhausted but still glowing from one of the most intense sexual escapades in her life.

- Dr. Vladimir (e-mail: VladPotemkin <at-sign> yahoo.com)

Pooka
08-12-2002, 02:29 PM
Hello Vlad ;)

You are describing very nearly how my husband and I first met. *grin*

I'm not sure of what is expected here, I should probably introduce myself a bit. I joined up last week I think, and my husband and I share this account. He has posted a story under 'Dr. Wingate' that is a joint effort in most ways. I'll try to be clear who is writing what here. *grin*

However, your posting gives me an idea I'm going to explore someday via a story though I'm intimidated about how to best write it.

Imagine your scenario, the talking over the Internet, agreeing to meet BUT they've never mentioned kinky sex, not a single word of dominance or submission or anything related to BDSM.

Then imagine that both have dominant tendancies.

*grin*

"Exit wearing only a towel?" Carolyn chuckled, "How cute my dear." she said as she crumpled the note and opened her overnight bag.

She perched on the chair, letting her eyes wander over the two outfits she had selected for the encounter.

One screamed SEX! Bright red lingerie, garters, stockings, and very high heels. Was it too tacky?
The other outfit was more suited to a lengthy seduction and champaign.

"I'm definitely in a lengthy seduction mood." she decided, throwing the red lingerie back into her overnight bag.

She smiled, holding the dress to her as she gazed in the mirror. "Not bad Carolyn, not bad at all. He should like this quite a bit."

She grinned, picking up the telephone to call room service.

"Yes, I would like to order up some kind of appetizer plate and a bottle of champaign." she paused, listening for several moments before replying.

"You know, finger foods. Small sandwiches, bite sized pieces of meat, vegatables, fruit. Some cookies and crackers? I'm sure you can come up with something for two people who may be too engaged to come down for a full course meal in the restaurant."

"Yes, that sounds right. Thank you." Carolyn hung up the phone and turned to face the mirror again, imaging that soon his hands would be roaming her body, if she permitted that is.

She smiled evilly into the mirror.

Pooka

VladPotemkin
08-13-2002, 08:53 AM
You met your husband under similar circumstances? Well now I've got to know the whole story ;) Feel free to post it to the masses or give me the scoop on the back channel.

kimberly
08-16-2002, 05:19 PM
*sweats.....*
mmmmmmmmmmm

Master's slave and soulmate,

BDSM_Tourguide
08-19-2002, 08:35 AM
When my submissive, now wife, and I first met, we spent the first two weeks of our burgeoning relationship in hotels. At the time, it was her, another submissive and I all in one room. We really did try to keep the noise down. Honest we did. We also tried watching the Replacement Killers about five times, but gave up the idea as hopeless as everytime it came on we seemed to be engaged in "other" activities.

As odd as it sounds, that was probably the two funnest weeks I can easily remember. I don't think I will ever forget the time we shared living in the lap of poverty. LOL

newslave
12-11-2002, 05:22 AM
I love this idea, of bondage and sm in a hotel room.

I would live to see a story, coming out of it

nikki
12-11-2002, 05:51 AM
*shivers* mmm.... hotel rooms... my first 'proper' bdsm experience took place in a hotel room....it was gooooood *blushes*

i might write about it one day ;)

nikki

BDSM_Tourguide
12-11-2002, 09:40 AM
... would probably have to be a comedy. Something about trying to watch the Replacement Killers three times and having the movie-watching interrupted for sex and spankings comes instantly to mind.

Not that I'm complaining.