PDA

View Full Version : Hair...Is It What Makes Subs Attractive?

vampbutterfly13
07-15-2007, 10:55 AM
Are there any Doms out there that like very short hair or a shaven head on their submissives? what about extreme hair color?

MitchC
07-15-2007, 11:29 AM
I''m very into how the hair looks on my subs, but I prefer long hair as opposed to short hair. As for hair color, I usually enjoy blonde hair, and like hair that has highlights in it.

Mitch

MajesticFae
07-15-2007, 12:32 PM
I think submissives are attractive because of who they are. I think it depends on looks and personality and if that subbie fits into the Dom/me's mold of what s/he likes. I don't think hair really has anything to do with it, unless of course your fetish IS hair. =)

angelic.zest
07-15-2007, 12:40 PM
agrees with Fae!

John56{vg}
07-15-2007, 12:51 PM
I go with the lovely Fae and Zesty. There are many things that making a sub (or any woman) attractive me, hair is in there but way down the line.

And at different times I find myself attracted to hair differently. In the past I have had a Goth fetish, I love to look at pale women with bobbed jet black hair and maybe a piercing or tattoo thrown in.

When I saw the movie "Ghost" I was attracted to Short short boyish hair cuts, like Demi Moore had in the film.

And Natalie Portman in "V for Vendetta" made shaved ienticing to me.

My usual preference is for long hair. Thrall's Avi is an example of a total turn on.

And color doesn't matter, jet-black to bleached blond, bright green to sky blue, I can get into it.

_ID_
07-15-2007, 01:23 PM
I very much enjoy hair. I wouldn't go so far as to say it's a fetish, but it is pretty high on the list.

Also, the length of hair isn't as important as how it complements the person. As stated, Portmans shaved head was appealing, just as it was on Shenade O`Connor. I also think that long hair is quite nice, as on my girl, same as with Angele Jolee. Color also not that important, but extreme colors like blue green or pink isn't really my choice, but I have seen women who it worked well on.

Perhaps a poll could be added?

Sir_Russell
07-15-2007, 08:25 PM
I agree with ID without hair what would I use to pull her head back while taking her hard from behind or in her behind. Without hair how can I steer her mouth. Without hair how can I grab pull and get her attention when she has truly pissed me off.

Rhabbi
07-16-2007, 09:27 AM
I like long hair, but I also like short hair. It is not the hair that makes someone attractive, but the person that makes the hair attractive. My personal preference will always be for longer hair.

Sinful
07-16-2007, 09:32 AM
Well, I always loved my hair. It was longer, thick, and super straight. My boyfriend adored it, his favorite thing to do was lift it and let it fall down slowly in front of my face so that he could just see my eyes. But when I shaved my head completely bald (no, didn't go crazy, I donated it all to locks of love) he was shocked at first. Then after a while said "I never realized how strong your eyes were"

I don't think it made me less attractive, in fact, I think having my head shaved made my features stronger. Am I ready to have long hair again, you betcha, which is why it's not getting cut again for 10 years. He's dying to see it down to the middle of my back.

Sir_Russell
07-16-2007, 10:53 AM
Shadeds_Sins I agree with you that it is the person that make the difference not the hair.

I also know some Doms that insist that their slaves be bald to show ongoing comitment to them. For me I love long hair, nothing is quite as lovely as a lady wearing nothing but her hair that covers her like fine lace nighty.

xadianx
07-18-2007, 01:38 AM
For me darker colors are the very best! but when it comes to length it can vary but the most useful length has to be long =) i don't have to explain that do i? lol

Hime
07-19-2007, 09:01 AM
D. prefers short hair on women as well as on himself. When my hair gets too long it tickles his nose when we're playing. :o

Logic1
07-22-2007, 06:37 AM
Personally long is way better. It is lovely to hold on to or to weave rope into or yeah well lets just say that long hair is more "my thing" than short or none at all is.
Otoh there are girls that a shaved head works well on if were just talking looks. I wouldnt want it on my sub/gf.

TomOfSweden
07-25-2007, 06:03 AM
I have quite a fetish for shaved or short hair. Especially made done in some freaky fashion and colour. But judging from the girls I've ended up with, it either isn't a particularly strong fetish, because none of my girlfriends have had anything but long hair or my subconscious yearns something completely different than my conscious brain. Shaved and punk chicks rule. I love extreme hair colour, especially pink

GaelstormIRA
07-28-2007, 02:23 AM
To me it just depends really. If it looks good on you then go for short. Long is always good, but the damn shedding of hair and finding it everywhere gets a bit annoying.

Austerus
08-10-2007, 11:37 PM
Are there any Doms out there that like very short hair or a shaven head on their submissives? what about extreme hair color?

ooh, ooh, pick me! *hand in air* Ever since forever I have found very short haircuts on women to be absolutely hot. A pixie cut on a petite little heart-faced...I'd better stop here :P

Of course hair is a small part of a person, but YES. Short hair is sexy.

Sir_Russell
08-13-2007, 06:10 PM
lol to quote "Give me a head with hair, Long beautiful hair"

wingsofanangel
08-13-2007, 06:25 PM
I've had hair from jsut above my hips to about and inch from my head... I just cut about 7 inches off... its in a bob right now.. yanno the side swept bangs... kind of choppy, but polished... is great because at work I am all sassy classy for my clients.... but behind the bedroom doors and at concerts its just a lovely mess all sticking out and fun...

I must say I miss the long hair simply because I did feel very romantic and beautiful... now I feel... just... cute? I've also had hair from black... to red... blonde... brown... but right now its my nautral shade.. a deep auburn... like ... a chesnut brown with tons of red...

Hair is the way I show off my personality.

If someone doesn't like it .. too bad... I can play every look.. the cute innocent girl to the french vixen \m/ !!!

-anya-

cadence
08-13-2007, 08:15 PM
ooh, ooh, pick me! *hand in air* Ever since forever I have found very short haircuts on women to be absolutely hot. A pixie cut on a petite little heart-faced...I'd better stop here :P

Of course hair is a small part of a person, but YES. Short hair is sexy.

Well thanks for that!! I have tried to grow out my hair, but it is super baby fine. When it is long, (I have only managed to grow it to my shoulders),to me it looks tired and limpy. I kept it that way until one day I decided to go to my friends hairdresser and she cut it all off, a short pixie. I look so much better, it just suits me. My hair is easier to style when it is short.
My boyfriend was a bit put off, but now likes my short hair. Or maybe he is just used to it.

Austerus
08-13-2007, 10:23 PM
I think it's true that short hair helps give an innocent, cute look. Maybe it's not for everyone, but for me...even BETTER to debauch! hehe

Sir_Russell
08-14-2007, 03:49 PM
wings cute is good and if it fits your personality and your Dom is okay with then wonderful.

cadence I find it hard to image you as anything but sexy.