PDA

View Full Version : g-spot

Can's Peaches
07-18-2007, 08:36 AM
Not sure if asking this in the right spot and not sure if anyone has posed this question before. I don't know how to look things up on here so if it has been discussed, could you kindly direct me. Thanks, and if this thread needs to be moved to right spot that is ok with me

ok, I have only recenlty discovered g-spot orgasm's. They are very intense and whenever I have one I cry. Not just tears running down my face but bawling. Scared my Master half to death, he thought he hurt me.

Anyway has anyone else experienced this or understand this that can explain?

MajesticFae
07-18-2007, 08:50 AM
Not sure if asking this in the right spot and not sure if anyone has posed this question before. I don't know how to look things up on here so if it has been discussed, could you kindly direct me. Thanks, and if this thread needs to be moved to right spot that is ok with me

ok, I have only recenlty discovered g-spot orgasm's. They are very intense and whenever I have one I cry. Not just tears running down my face but bawling. Scared my Master half to death, he thought he hurt me.

Anyway has anyone else experienced this or understand this that can explain?

I cry occasionally with gspot orgasms, but I've never bawled before. I usually squirt because of them and get this euphoric feeling and then the tears start. I think it's an overwhelming feeling, really.

Can's Peaches
07-18-2007, 10:03 AM
I cry occasionally with gspot orgasms, but I've never bawled before. I usually squirt because of them and get this euphoric feeling and then the tears start. I think it's an overwhelming feeling, really.

I came close to squirting on the last one but the crying I can't control, it happens every time.

Rhabbi
07-18-2007, 10:10 AM
The intensity can sometimes trigger an emotional response. This is a normal thing, and nothing to actually worry about, though it can be surprising if you do not expect it.

Ruby
07-18-2007, 06:28 PM
Looks up at what Rhabbi wrote and nods head.

Let your master know if it's a "good cry", as om
I'm so happy right now, I can't control myself", or if you're hurt.

I can't say the intensity will lesson or that the waterworks will slow down over time. I can tell you it's okay to enjoy the ride.

Warbaby1943
07-18-2007, 07:28 PM
Looks up at what Rhabbi wrote and nods head.

Let your master know if it's a "good cry", as om
I'm so happy right now, I can't control myself", or if you're hurt.

I can't say the intensity will lesson or that the waterworks will slow down over time. I can tell you it's okay to enjoy the ride.Ruby you are always amazing.

Thank you for being here.

Sir_Russell
07-18-2007, 08:01 PM
Unfortunitly I lack the proper equipment to have one.

Ozme52
07-18-2007, 09:27 PM
Fortunately, I have the proper equipment to give one.

Ruby
07-18-2007, 09:49 PM
Ruby you are always amazing.

Thank you for being here.

Thanks, Warbaby!

You made my night.