PDA

View Full Version : P is for Pepper

polyanthes
07-18-2007, 10:39 AM
It can get very Hot

My lover came upon me in a chair and ordered me to spread my legs. He removed my panties, and told me to hold my pussy lips apart. He blew gently, a trail of cool air against my fevered skin. Then he lapped at my vulva, first gentle, then with more force, quickly covering the entire surface from clit to anus.

The warmth and roughness were pleasurable, but before I could sink into the pleasure, my pussy began to sting. Then my clit to burn. A pain to pleasure and beyond engulfed my genitals then quickly increased to become my whole world. I tried to writhe to get away or at least distract from the pain. I was held in place, with no where to go but the pain. My world was dark red, and nothing existed but my burning pussy. Finally, (after what I later found out was about 20 minutes) the redness receded a little and my lover pulled me from the chair, supporting me when my knees buckled.

He led me into dinner, I could see now, but the pain and pleasure were still all encompassing. He sat me at the table, but the pressure on my now swollen labia was more than I could bear. I shifted my weight and was promptly forced to sit square in the seat. A wave of pleasure or pain, I could no longer tell the difference, nor did I want to, surged through me. I was instructed to eat, but could not maintain the thought long enough to even get through and entire bite and swallow. The waves of sensation would crash through my mind, obliterating anything else. I panted in an effort to distract the pain, but he put a stop to that. Finally, the sensation eased enough that I could focus my vision and be aware of what room I was in. At that point, my lover led me by the hand to the bedroom. Walking rubbed my labia together and the swelling pulled at my clit, sending waves crashing through me again and robbing me of the little coherent thought I had mustered.

He lay me on my back, then bathed my vulva to remove as much of the habenero sauce as possible. Then he plunged his swollen cock into me in one motion, showing no mercy. I screamed as my enflamed flesh was forced to become a burning sheath around him. His movements slowly penetrated past the pain to the pleasure. My orgasm built and receded as it fought for dominance over the pain. Slowly the pain gave way, my pussy gripped at his cock as my orgasm brought my hips slamming towards him as my back arched pushing me into the bed. Within a few hours, the real sensations were gone, but the memory is burned deeply into my psyche.

xadianx
07-18-2007, 05:05 PM
habenero sauce....

great idea for a "spicy" encounter

davidnhisgirl
07-21-2007, 04:24 AM
That is intense!

MasterDennis
01-10-2008, 01:28 AM
interesting to try out

NightNurse
01-11-2008, 08:57 PM
Kind of reminds me of an encounter I once had with a ginger root.
Getting hot just thinking about it...

spammik
01-12-2008, 12:17 PM
Peppermint oil also works, very intense heat depending how much you put on.

newby
01-12-2008, 12:42 PM
i love ginger...wanna try peppermint oil... habanero scares me

Euryleia
01-12-2008, 12:58 PM
And I thought ginger was intense. I can't even get my brain around habanero sauce. Your poor pussy!

Guest020109
05-04-2008, 03:33 PM
habanero sauce does sound painful, I'm not sure if i would wanna try that. I have also read a story where pepper oil was used, sounded painful as well. I personally wouldn't be into that kind of stuff, but that is just me. To each their own or however the saying goes.

icey
05-05-2008, 03:40 AM
habenero sauce
[COLOR="Red"]
i dont know what this is? but if its anything like or is chillis and/or chilli paste then i can guess how you must have felt...wow i love it!

ginger root is hot too (pun intended) but it takes a lot more preparation :(
i found that the chilli has longer lasting effects, and is much hotter,we like alternating between chilli and ice...it blows my head off ...as well as other bodily parts lol

bet you cant wait to try it again ;)

submissiveswitch
08-10-2008, 01:20 AM
Habenaro is the worlds hotest pepper for those that didn't know. Sounds kinda dangerous! I have played with Jalapeno and thought that was going to be the death of me! Wow intense! No thanks.